英文の意味を教えて下さい。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。商品の発送の事でメールが来ました。
  • 海上輸送のドア・トゥ・ドアに関して
  • 空輸のレートを確認中です
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。商品の発送の事でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい<(_ _)> For sea freight on a door to door basis Excluding the Japanese Customs clearance, customs inspection duties and taxes which would all be payable in Japan This service is weekly and transit time through to arrival Hakata port is approx. 45 days If you palletise the goods please note that these need to be Heat treated suitable for ISPM15 standards – there should be a forestry commission fir tree stamp on the pallets Rate works out to £ 1.00 for this shipment I am still pushing for the airfreight rate on this and will confirm this ASAP. I have been promised the rates for tomorrow morning.

noname#223241
noname#223241
  • 英語
  • 回答数5
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9728/12102)
回答No.5

すみません! 回答してもこちらの「最新回答」に表示されませんでしたので、何度も投稿してしまいました。 ただ、その間に少し訂正しましたので、最後の回答のみ有効とお考えいただければ幸いです。 何度も失礼しました。

その他の回答 (4)

• Nakay702
回答No.4

宅配付船便基準の説明 日本の通関手続料、税関検査関税および日本で支払い可能な税はずべて除外されます。 このサービスは週毎に実施され、博多港に到着するまでの通算輸送時間はおよそ45日です。 もし品物をパレットで運ぶ場合、それはISPM15基準(*)に適合する「熱」取扱の必要があることにご注意ください。― パレット上に林学委任証(樅の木)スタンプがあるはずです。 (*) ISPM:International Standards for Phytosanitary Measures(国際植物検疫措置に関する国際基準)。 この船便出荷用の料金は1.00ポンドと算定されます。 私は、これについてはまだ貨物空輸の料金情報を要求しており、これを可及的速やかに(**)確認するつもりです。私は、明朝にはこの料金情報の(回答の)約束を取りつけてあります。 (**) ASAP:as soon as possible(ただちに、可能な限り速やかに)。

• Nakay702
回答No.3

宅配付船便基準の説明 日本の通関手続料、税関検査関税および日本で支払い可能な税はずべて除外されます。 このサービスは週毎に実施され、博多港に到着するまでの通算輸送時間はおよそ45日です。 もし品物をパレットで運ぶ場合、それはISPM15基準(*)に適合する「熱」取扱の必要があることにご注意ください。― パレット上に林学委任証(樅の木)スタンプがあるはずです。 (*) ISPM:International Standards for Phytosanitary Measures(国際植物検疫措置に関する国際基準)。 この船便出荷用の料金は1.00ポンドと算定されます。 私は、これについてはまだ貨物空輸の料金情報を要求しており、これを可及的速やかに(*)確認するつもりです。私は、明朝にはこの料金情報の(回答の)約束を取りつけてあります。 *ASAP:as soon as possible(ただちに、可能な限り速やかに)。

• Nakay702
回答No.2

宅配付船便基準の説明 日本の通関手続料、税関検査関税および日本で支払い可能な税はずべて除外されています。 このサービスは週毎に実施され、博多港に到着するまでの通算輸送時間はおよそ45日です。 もし品物をパレットで運ぶ場合、それはISPM15基準(*)に適合する「熱」取扱の必要があることにご注意ください。― パレット上に林学委任証(樅の木)スタンプがあるはずです。 (*) ISPM:International Standards for Phytosanitary Measures(国際植物検疫措置に関する国際基準)。 この船便出荷用の料金は1.00ポンドと算定されます。 私は、これについてはまだ貨物空輸の料金情報を要求しており、これを可及的速やかに(*)確認するつもりです。私は、明朝にはこの料金情報の(回答の)約束を取りつけてあります。 *ASAP:as soon as possible(ただちに、可能な限り速やかに)。

• Nakay702
回答No.1

宅配付船便基準の説明 日本の通関手続料、税関検査関税および日本で支払い可能な税はずべて除外されています。 ドア基礎へのドア上の海上輸送貨物のためにジャパンにおいてに このサービスは週毎に実施され、博多港まで到着まで通算輸送時間はおよそ45日です。 もし品物をパレットで運ぶ場合、それはISPM15基準(*)に適合する「熱」取扱の必要があることにご注意ください。― パレット上に林学委任証(樅の木)スタンプがあるはずです。 (*) ISPM:International Standards for Phytosanitary Measures(国際植物検疫措置に関する国際基準)。 この船便出荷用の料金は1.00ポンドと算定されます。 私は、これについてはまだ貨物空輸料金を要求しており、これを可及的速やかに(*)確認するつもりです。私は、明朝にはこの料金情報の約束取りつけてあります。 *ASAP:as soon as possible(ただちに、可能な限り速やかに)。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送の事でメールが来たんですが意味がわかりません。すみませんが教えて下さい。お願いします。 I have finally got the airfreight price for you On a door to door basis including the customs clearance in Japan but excluding the Japanese duties/taxes and any customs inspection charges then the airfreight costs are $00.00 I hope that this helps I will confirm both the air and sea freight quotes for you shortly

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

イギリスのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。小物なので沢山購入する予定ですが、送料の事でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Based upon 25 kilos per carton – dims at 68 x 43 x 35 cm per cartons (17 kilos chargeable on volume at these dims) Rates are door to door Japan. Excludes the duties and taxes payable upon arrival in Japan. I hope that this helps for the time being but please let me know if you need anything further A rate for sea freight on this to door would be approx. £ 545.00 but this also excludes the Japanese customs clearance

• 訳してくれませんか?

訳してくれませんか? Toll International: Shipping approx 24 days transit time. The attached document shows charges including customs clearance and delivery to your door $AUD 376.50 plus USD $755.00 if you want us to pay for customs clearance etc. TNT Freight: AIR Price estimation: AIR freight: AUD$724.96 plus customs clearance charges, approx 2 weeks transit time

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。珍しい物なので税関で止められないか質問しました。その事について返事がきたんですがすみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Thank you for your reply, I can send samples of AAA and BBB however you would need to check with your customs if it is ok to have these sent, as once it has left us and for some reason it gets stopped at customs in Japan we are not responsible for this and it would be upto you to resolve the matter with your border. If you need any further assistance please do not hesitate to ask.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送はいつですか?インボイスは完成しましたか?と質問していました。返事がきたんですがちょっと意味がわかりません。 すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I am sorry for not getting back to you any earlier but your order has not been packed yet. My regular packer is not here, he will be in tomorrow so I am hoping to have your order ready by the end of this week. I will put the sticker on with the country of origin on and on the invoice as well. Is there any other documents that should be presented to the customs or is it just the invoice with the country of origin?

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物をたくさん買いました。すごく安い小物なのでたくさん買ったのですが、買ってない物が入っていたり、買ったはずの物が入っていたなっかりとトラブルになっています。その事を相手に伝えて謝罪のメールが来ましたがちょっと意味がわかりません。詳しい方教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I am extremely sorry about all this inconvenience, and I apologise for my ever late reply as I have to wait for InXpres as well. I am communicating with them but they do not seem to be of any help at all. I checked your packing list and all the stock you say you are missing has been packed. As for the bags you had not ordered, I will look into that again as this is very strange to me. All boxes contained your name on them. Would you be able to tell me if this carton had AAA name on it as well as the other boxes please?

• 以下の英文を早急に訳していただきたいです。。。

This permission is granted to apps building a Facebook-branded client on platforms where Facebook is not already available. For example, Android and iOS apps will not be approved for this permission. In addition, Web, Desktop, in-car and TV apps will not be granted this permission.

• 英文の意味

下記の意味がわかりません。宜しくお願いします。 (1)The cost of shipping this parcel to Japan is £66.15GBP for a 2-4 working day carrier service. (2)Please can you confirm that you are happy for us to charge this and proceed with your order on this basis? 翻訳サイトを利用しても、変な翻訳でわかりません。宜しくお願いします。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

すみません。英語圏の支社からから急なメールが来ました。通常は日本語で来るんですが急いでいるらしく英語です。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I will be discussing this matter further with our management and will give you a response this week. 〇○ will eventually go away as they have not been active this year so not too much to worry about, only thing is their website so that is why I am suggesting the launch of FB page soon so our Corporate FB page can support the launch, this way everyone will know that you’re directly supported by us, the corporate office. Another is the website, this will provide additional promotion for you doing business in Japan as we have many ideas for you and how we can support your official launch further to give wider visibility. ×× and couple of others are still our eDealers and selling on third party marketplace so I don’t think much for you to be concerned when we begin supporting your FB page and website the consumers will be able to tell the difference. ×× is our approved eDealer so I will be advising them to change the wording so it reads approved Dealer.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

仕事関係で英語圏からメールが来ました。普段は日本人スタッフがいるんですが急なメールでったみたいで英語で来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Sorry for the late reply… I was caught up with follow ups after the 〇○week(〇〇 show) and here is answer for your questions. 1. I already talked to our IT company to made you a admin on facebook.com/0000japan but I did not get the confirmation yet. (I’ll make this happen by tomorrow) And yes we’ll give you full support on this. 2. If you have any problems just let us know. 3. It is ok to dedicated homepage for 会社名 in a similar style (http://0000/index.html) But before you do any purchase on domain please let us know which domain is available to use and after that we will give you full support on it. I think it is ok to link third shops on your sites to maximize your sales as far as advertising it. I’ll update more information tomorrow and some of Style XXX Show pictures.