• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:訳してくれませんか?)

国際輸送に関する料金と要件

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Toll InternationalとTNT Freightの国際輸送にかかる料金と要件について説明します。
  • Toll Internationalでは、輸送に約24日かかります。料金には関税のクリアランスや配達費用も含まれており、$AUD 376.50です。また、関税のクリアランスなどの支払いをお願いする場合は、追加でUSD $755.00が必要です。
  • TNT Freightでは、航空輸送を利用する場合、料金はAUD$724.96になります。また、関税のクリアランス料金は別途かかります。輸送には約2週間かかります。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

「国際送料:輸送期間は約24日の見込み  添付書類は、通関料および宅配料金を含め、376.50オーストラリアドルになることを示しています。  これに(米国)通関希望なら通関料755.00米ドルなどが追加されます。  TNT航空貨物  見積もり価格:航空貨物724.96オーストラリアドル、および約2週間の輸送時間と通関料」 でしょうか、

mori55
質問者

お礼

とても助かりました! 商品の輸入を考えていました。 迅速に回答がいただけて、感謝しております。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

noname#151966
noname#151966
回答No.1

Yahoo!翻訳↓↓ 料金インターナショナル:およそ24日通過時間を送ること。 付属の文書は、通関手続きとあなたのドア$AUD 376.50への配達を含んでいる告訴を示します さらに、755.00ドル、あなたが我々が通関手続きその他の代金を払うことを望むならばUSD TNT貨物輸送:空気 価格評価:AIR貨物輸送:AUD$724.96さらに通関手続き告訴(およそ2週通過時間)

参考URL:
http://honyaku.yahoo.co.jp/
全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送の事でメールが来たんですが意味がわかりません。すみませんが教えて下さい。お願いします。 I have finally got the airfreight price for you On a door to door basis including the customs clearance in Japan but excluding the Japanese duties/taxes and any customs inspection charges then the airfreight costs are $00.00 I hope that this helps I will confirm both the air and sea freight quotes for you shortly

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。商品の発送の事でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい<(_ _)> For sea freight on a door to door basis Excluding the Japanese Customs clearance, customs inspection duties and taxes which would all be payable in Japan This service is weekly and transit time through to arrival Hakata port is approx. 45 days If you palletise the goods please note that these need to be Heat treated suitable for ISPM15 standards – there should be a forestry commission fir tree stamp on the pallets Rate works out to £ 1.00 for this shipment I am still pushing for the airfreight rate on this and will confirm this ASAP. I have been promised the rates for tomorrow morning.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

イギリスのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。小物なので沢山購入する予定ですが、送料の事でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Based upon 25 kilos per carton – dims at 68 x 43 x 35 cm per cartons (17 kilos chargeable on volume at these dims) Rates are door to door Japan. Excludes the duties and taxes payable upon arrival in Japan. I hope that this helps for the time being but please let me know if you need anything further A rate for sea freight on this to door would be approx. £ 545.00 but this also excludes the Japanese customs clearance

• 翻訳お願いします

Good day, I have the tub prepared to ship. However, the freight forwarder will most likely charge me to warehouse the tub until the sink arrives. I cannot afford to pay fees on top of the separate freight charges. At this point in time I do not have an exact date on the arrival of the sink. I will keep you updated as I receive more information. All the best,

• 翻訳出来る方、教えて下さいm(_ _)m

翻訳出来る方、教えて下さいm(_ _)m   The freight offer was based on AIR CARGO  not on DHL  this time.  But the Japanese forwarder (partner of Panalpina)  does not accept to make customs clearance for private persons, except if the supplier pre-pays the import duties.  So they are the following 2 solutions now:  1)      We send your shipment by DHL  as allways        -  The freigth charge is Euro 180,00 higher than  with air cargo.  You could pay this difference of Euro 180,00 to us together with your next order 2)      We send it by air cargo  and accept to prepay the Japanese customs duties.  In that case we will send you the invoice for the customs duties after we paid it and will ask you to pay it back to us  by PayPal or bank remittance  Please let us know which solution you prefer.  Your shipment cannot be dispatched before we answer to the forwarder.  Sorry for this inconvience.

• 訳があっているか見ていただけませんか?

下記の訳を教えていただけませんか? すみませんが、よろしくお願いいたします。 (1)We are not processing Express Orders at this time- please order early! 私たちは何が処理できませんと言っているのでしょうか? (2)The shipping charges are estimated to account for extended disatnce and weight of order package. 送料は、どのように見積もられると書いてあるのでしょうか? (3)Your initial credit card athorization reflects the over estimation but will be adjusted to less after review of order. 私たちは、あなたのクレジットカード情報に近づく手段を持たないで、あなたのクレジットカードへの追加をすることができません。というようなことを言っているのでしょうか? (4)This is why we overestimate the shipping charges. これは私たちが送料を多くしている理由です。であってますか? (5)Your actual charged amount will be 2-3 dollars less than the  authorized amount. あなたの実際の請求は指定金額より2-3ドル安くなるでしょう。であってますか? (6)This applies to our default shipping option BK Shipping only. 個の部分は全く分からないので教えていただきたいです。

• 和訳

We require prepayment for all international orders via wire transfer. You will see the $20 handling fee for wire transfer on the quote. We ship via UPS. I have estimated the freight charges on the quote as well. Etymotic Research cannot estimate customs, duties or other taxes that vary by company. These are the responbility of the buyer. We can bill to your UPS account if you would like, just reply with the account number. Should you choose to move forward with order please confirm the shipping method and wire fee. We would reply with the wire instructions at that time. There is approximately a 4 week period once payment is processed to build the ER10B+ instrument.

• 海外通販をしたショップからの発送メール?の訳

2週間位前にオーストラリアのSUPPLY STOREというショップのオンラインストアで服を注文して、2日前にようやく発送メール?が送られてきたのですが、当方英語が全く読めないのでそのメールの内容を訳して頂きたく質問させてもらいました。 みなさんお力をお借りしたいです。 下記の英文が送られてきたメールの内容です。名前とトラッキングナンバーらしきものは伏せています。 Hello #######, Thanks for shopping with us here at Supply Store Due to the increased traffic this past week and circumstances out of our control, we have had a delay in some areas of our online store. Rest assured, your order has now been dispatched and is on its way to you via DHL Global Mail. Your DGM Item No. is ############## You can keep track of your shipment with the following link #https://www.globalmail.dhl.com/web/portal-asia/traceit Alternatively, please use the Tracking number found at the bottom of the DHL item details to locate your package through your local postal service. Note: Tracking information will be made available 48 hours after dispatch. * Please note: You are responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country. When ordering from SUPPLY, the recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. Orders that are shipped to countries outside of Australia may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates. Please expect some delays in receiving your order, we hope this doesn’t inconvenience you too much. Thanks, SUPPLY STORE

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送の件でやり取りをしているのですがちょっと意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 When I spoke to 運送会社BBB I was told that this price does not include customs clearance charges only. Everything else is included. I do not know how much would 運送会社AAA charge for those 2 cartons as unless you book the shipment with them we will not deal with them anymore. I can ask them on your behalf but if you decide to go with the shipping with them you need to book it yourself and sort out the payment with them. I will also check for you how much will DHL charge as well.

• 翻訳をお願いします。

申し訳ございませんが下記の英文を翻訳して頂けないでしょうか。 宜しくお願い致します。 This is a free replacement but to expedite its transit through customs; the original payment method was charged $69.66 for the replacement order — and I also issued a refund for this amount at the same time to the original order; you'll see the refund in the next 2-3 business days. If' you'd rather have a refund, just contact us and we'll gladly refund the item and shipping costs of your order.