• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:英文の意味を教えてください。)

質問内容の意味を教えてください

このQ&Aのポイント
  • アメリカのネットショップで購入予定の珍しい商品について、税関での問題について質問しましたが、返信では商品が日本の税関で止められる可能性があるため、自己解決する必要があることが述べられています。
  • 返信では、商品が税関で止められる場合、責任はネットショップ側にはなく、問題の解決は購入者に委ねられると述べられています。
  • 購入者が追加のサポートが必要な場合は、何でも質問するように促されています。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9736/12113)
回答No.1

お返事をありがとうございました。 こちらこらAAAとBBBのサンプルをお送りすることができます。ただしあなたは、これらを送ってもらうことがokかどうかをチェックする必要があるでしょうね。なぜなら、商品が一旦こちらを出たら、たとえ日本の関税で止められても、私達はそれについて責任を負えないからです。あなたの境界内での問題を解決することは、あなたに任せられます。 もし、さらに他のお手伝いが必要でしたら、どうぞ、躊躇なさらずお申し出ください。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送の件でやり取りをしているのですがちょっと意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 When I spoke to 運送会社BBB I was told that this price does not include customs clearance charges only. Everything else is included. I do not know how much would 運送会社AAA charge for those 2 cartons as unless you book the shipment with them we will not deal with them anymore. I can ask them on your behalf but if you decide to go with the shipping with them you need to book it yourself and sort out the payment with them. I will also check for you how much will DHL charge as well.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。ですがなぜかログインできません。その事について相手に連絡をしていました。スミマセンが意味を教えて下さい。 Thanks for your patience I am not sure it is not working, either way I have asked them to send you the replacement password to your email address. If it still does not work I will get a generic one for you so you can place your order. I am totally confused to why it is not working, I am so sorry about this! If you wish to change your password, select the link below or copy and paste it in your browser address bar.

• 英文翻訳お願いします

英文翻訳お願いします 英語でメッセージいただいたのですが、いまいちわかりません。 i heard the your song.and i would love to voice it,not for profit,,and all credit to you

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。 支払いの件で相手からメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Regretfully we still stand in the same situation, our company has not accepted your payment via credit card. As stated online and in our website no international credit cards are accepted. We have voided the transaction, since you are international we are not certain how many days for you to be able to see the money back into your account. As well it is not possible for us to send your order with our courier/shipper without receiving funds before. For international orders we are not able to collect COD as you mentioned. If interested in placing an order with our company we are able to accept wire transfer, there is a fee for this service. Based on the information you have provided and location, shipping fees exceed over $100.00. As mentioned we will need to receive all funds prior to shipping.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。珍しい物なのでサンプルをくださいと伝えています。その事で返事が来たんですがすみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 Thank you for your message, please let me know what items you want samples of and I can look into this for you, once you have done this I can email you a proforma of the total, please bear in mind that you would need to register a account before I can do this. --

• 英文の意味を教えてくれませんか?

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送の件でメールが来たんですがちょっと意味がわかりません。すっみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I have just checked Fedex again and say if you were to order more stock and it came to AAA boxes it would cost you 100ドル to post those AAA cartons. I know it's a bit high but It's not too bad. What do you think? If you have your own courier feel free to book them to pick up the boxes.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を注文しています。いつも購入する店なんですが担当者が辞めて引き継ぎの件でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I have been communicating with Tin who was working closely with Becki and contacting her for me. Unfortunately as Becki has left the company and is busy nowadays, getting all the answers sorted in a short time is a bit tricky. Therefore, I apologise for the delay in getting back to you. The exclusivity terms have already been explained to you in this email by my manager. As for the discounts, stickers or country of origin on your invoice, we will do it all for you. Becki got back to us regarding your discounts, and I know now what discount to apply to your orders. If you have an order ready please email it to me and I will deal with it for you.

• 英文を訳してください

初めて海外の人とスカイプで話した後、下記のようなメールが届きました。 Thank you for SKYPING us today. We are very happy to have a chance to speak with you. If you need to contact with us again. Please do hesitate. Thank you. 最後の Please do hesitate を直訳すると 躊躇してください となるのですが、 もし再度連絡を取りたくても遠慮してください という意味なのでしょうか・・・?

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送の件でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 box are now gone. 運送会社 has just been. These are your tracking number: AAA You may need an invoice with our stamp and signature for customs so I have attached it here. Let me know when the packages arrive.

• 解釈あってますでしょうか?

以下の文の"If you would like to proceed with this order"という部分ですが、「もし注文を完了したいなら」ということで、 現時点では注文できていないという解釈で合ってますでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。 Thank you for your order, unfortunately we are unable to process the payment details. If you would like to proceed with this order, then please do not hesitate to get in contact with us.