アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定ですが、ログインできません。その対処方法を教えてください。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 購入予定のアメリカのネットショップでログインできないという問題が発生しています。連絡をしていただいた際、代わりのパスワードをメールで送るように依頼しました。もし問題が解決しない場合には、一時的なパスワードを提供して注文をすることもできます。
  • ログインできない問題について混乱しており、大変申し訳ありません。対処方法を教えるために、パスワードをリセットするリンクを提供しています。リンクを選択するか、ブラウザのアドレスバーにコピー&貼り付けしてください。
  • ログインできない問題については謎ですが、対応策として連絡先からパスワードの再設定を依頼しました。もし問題が解決しない場合には一時的なパスワードを提供しますので、注文を行うことができます。申し訳ありませんが、この問題については完全に混乱しています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。ですがなぜかログインできません。その事について相手に連絡をしていました。スミマセンが意味を教えて下さい。 Thanks for your patience I am not sure it is not working, either way I have asked them to send you the replacement password to your email address. If it still does not work I will get a generic one for you so you can place your order. I am totally confused to why it is not working, I am so sorry about this! If you wish to change your password, select the link below or copy and paste it in your browser address bar.

noname#223241
noname#223241
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

あなたの忍耐に感謝します。(なぜログイン)出来ないのか分かりませんが、あなたのメールアドレスに、代わりのパスワードをお送りするよう伝えました。  それでもうまく行かないようでしたら、一般に通用するのを用意してご注文が可能なようにします。なぜうまく行かないのか全く分かりません。どうも済みません。  もしパスワードをお変えになりたければ、下のリンクを選ぶか、あなたのブラウザーアドレスバーにコピーペイストして下さい。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送のことでメールが来たんですがいまいちわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I am so sorry I was out of the office so I was not able to get back to you. Normally you can expect responses right away so I am sorry about this. We had one AAA that was in production from the popularity of it so it was received yesterday I also asked them to send you some additional purse hooks as a gift for being late. They are a nice gift for your customers I hope, but I wanted to give it to you as a gesture and apology for my late response. I also don’t have the final size of the box since they had to wait to add another bag to the order they have not packaged it, I will let you know once the office is back today and also the tracking. It should get there in about 2 days. Also the address you gave is a remote area for fedex do you have another address, normally it is an additional $25 but I asked them to waive the out of remote fee this time so we will pay for it. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns and I will update you later today.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。珍しい物なので税関で止められないか質問しました。その事について返事がきたんですがすみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Thank you for your reply, I can send samples of AAA and BBB however you would need to check with your customs if it is ok to have these sent, as once it has left us and for some reason it gets stopped at customs in Japan we are not responsible for this and it would be upto you to resolve the matter with your border. If you need any further assistance please do not hesitate to ask.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送完了のメールがきましたがいまいち意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I am so sorry about the delay you experienced with your order. your order has been shipped via FedEx and the tracking is AAAA, you should be able to track it shortly. Also we have shipped to you a アイテム名(0000 value) with your order. We hope that you enjoy your purchase and you will come back soon. Thank you for your support and please let us know if you have any additional questions, thanks. Hi I priced it at $AAA aアイテム名 I think that should be fine, I’ll let you know if any problems, thanks again!

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を注文しています。いつも購入する店なんですが担当者が辞めて引き継ぎの件でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I have been communicating with Tin who was working closely with Becki and contacting her for me. Unfortunately as Becki has left the company and is busy nowadays, getting all the answers sorted in a short time is a bit tricky. Therefore, I apologise for the delay in getting back to you. The exclusivity terms have already been explained to you in this email by my manager. As for the discounts, stickers or country of origin on your invoice, we will do it all for you. Becki got back to us regarding your discounts, and I know now what discount to apply to your orders. If you have an order ready please email it to me and I will deal with it for you.

• この英文の意味について教えてください。

外国の歌手の歌をダビングしてくださる友人がいますが、下記のような内容のメッセージを送ってくれました。最初の方にはブランクのDVDの方がCDより安価なので、DVDに録音すると書いてある事はわかります。わからない箇所は最後のonly difference is からの文です。よろしくお願いします。 For CD recordings, I am going to put many songs onDVD format, is it okay with you as I am out of blankCDs now and it does not make sense for me to buy blankCDs as it costs more for blank CDs than DVDs and yet aCD has only 1/6 of the capacity of a DVD. So you canplay music with that on your DVD player and the onlydifference is that it comes with audio and no video.

• 英文の添削をしてください。

There are several ways to keep good shape. To begin with, you need to quit smoking. Needless to say, cigarette has many toxic substances which disturb you keeping good shape. Next, you should eat healthy foods every meal. It will help you to be in good condition because of many vitamins. For example, vitamin C is an important one to keep one’s skin beauty. If your skin is so beautiful, it may bring your mind to be good shape! Furthermore, it is good for you to get enough sleep. Less sleeping is not good for your health, skin, and so on. Finally, I think it is most important to exercise daily. It helps you to alleviate stress, keep your metabolism good and burn your fat. I recommend you to do it because you can do it with joy. That’s all I want to say how the way to keep good shape is. もっとお洒落な言い回しができたらなぁ、と思い質問させていただきました。文法もたくさん間違えてしまっていると思います。。。(泣) どなたか添削していただけないでしょうか。 お願いします。

• 英文の構造を教えてください

The most important thing for you to do as a student of literature is to advice yourself to be an honesty is definitely the best policy .If you prefer the poetry of a thirdrate poet to that of Shakespeare it is a most regrettable thing, but not so regrettable as your doing so and saying you do just the opposite . わからないところは、but not so regrettable as your doing so and saying you do just the opposite. のところで、訳は、実際はそうでありながら、口先ではそれと正反対のことを言うことほどには遺憾なことではありません。 but not so regrettable as your …これは not so much ~as~の構文のmuchがないやつではないですよね?your doing so のsoは代名詞ですか?saying の後ろにyou do just the opposite とつながるのはthatが省略されているのですか? 質問が多くて恐縮ですが、詳しい説明を教えていたただければうれしいです。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。ですが、ID登録がなかなかできないのでその件で相手に質問していました。返事がきたのですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 sorry for the delay the office is just getting back. I went ahead in the system and deleted your account, if you can re-register it should work. If it does not work again I can try to do it manually myself, it should be ok but let me know if you still have any issues. Our bags are selling quite quick if you want me to hold certain ones please let me know, thanks again and you can also contact me on skype at : 名前, I look forward to your reply.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送の事でメールがきたんですがすみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Your additional order is still being packed. I am hoping to get it back today so that I could email you the invoice. Our warehouse it sorting our the 'made in USA' labels too. I will let them know to send me a photo and I will forward it to you. Thank you,

• だれかこの英文を解読お願いします(>人<;)

This Message was undeliverable due to the following reason: Your message was not delivered because the destination computer was not found. Carefully check that it was spelled correctly and try sending it again if there were any mistakes. It is also possible that a network problem caused this situation, so if you are sure the address is correct you might want to try to send it again. If the problem continues, contact your friendly system administrator. Host i.docomo.nejp not found. The following recipients did not receive this message: This Message was undeliverable due to the following reason: Your message was not delivered because the destination computer was not found. Carefully check that it was spelled correctly and try sending it again if there were any mistakes. It is also possible that a network problem caused this situation, so if you are sure the address is correct you might want to try to send it again. If the problem continues, contact your friendly system administrator. Host i.docomo.nejp not found. The following recipients did not receive this message: Please reply to <Postmaster@i.softbank.jp> if you feel this message to be in error. Please reply to <Postmaster@i.softbank.jp> if you feel this message to be in error.