• 締切済み

英訳の添削をお願いします。

英語でスピーチすることになったので、原稿の添削をお願いします。 高校生も大勢いるのでなるべく簡単な英語でまとめたいです。 ちなみに内容は富岡製糸場の世界遺産登録についてです。 ・その女性たちが働いていた場所がこちらです。 →The women work in this place. ・ほとんどそのままの状態でのこっていますよね? →Do you find that stay in the almost same state? ・こうした保存状態の良さが世界遺産登録の決め手の一つでした。 →It stay as old days so it was registered as a World Heritage Site. ・そして、現在、富岡製糸場には多くの観光客が訪れています。 →And now, Tomioka silk mill is visited by many tourists. ・これは8月に訪れた観光客数です。 →This is the number of the tourists who came in August. ・2013年と2014年を比べると、一年で約4倍も観光客が増えました。 →A tourist increased to about 4 times in one year when I compared 2013 and 2014. ・世界遺産に登録されたことで富岡製糸場は人気観光地になりました。 →Because it was enrolled in a world heritage, Tomioka silk mill became the popular sightseeing spot because it was registered as a World Heritage Site. ・連日こみ合っていますが、機会があればぜひ行ってみて下さい。 →It is crowded day after day. But, please go if there is an opportunity. ・私も行ってみたいです。 →I want to go too. 以上です。 添削お願いします

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

回答No.3

こんにちは。 ・その女性たちが働いていた場所がこちらです。 →This is (the place) where those women worked. ・ほとんどそのままの状態でのこっていますよね? →I think you can see that things remain as they were. ・こうした保存状態の良さが世界遺産登録の決め手の一つでした。 →This state of preservation is one of the reasons the mill was registered as a World Heritage Site. ・そして、現在、富岡製糸場には多くの観光客が訪れています。 →Today, many tourists visit the Tomioka Silk Mill. ・これは8月に訪れた観光客数です。 →This is the number of tourists who visited in August. ・2013年と2014年を比べると、一年で約4倍も観光客が増えました。 →Compared to 2013, there have been about four times as many tourists in 2014. ・世界遺産に登録されたことで富岡製糸場は人気観光地になりました。 →The World Heritage Site registration has made Tomioka Silk Mill a popular sightseeing spot. ・連日こみ合っていますが、機会があればぜひ行ってみて下さい。 →It is crowded every day, but please visit if you have an opportunity. ・私も行ってみたいです。 →Personally, I really want to visit. 尚、2014 年は継続中なので、6・7・9 番目の文章はそれぞれ気になるところがありますが、難しく考えないことにしました。 ご参考までに。

回答No.2

The women worked in this factory work を過去形にします。 間違いではありませんが、place では何かぼかしているように聞こえます。factory の方が具体的でいいと思います。 ・ほとんどそのままの状態でのこっていますよね? You know almost all remais as they were in those days. ・こうした保存状態の良さが世界遺産登録の決め手の一つでした。 The factory has been under the cood condition, and that's one of the reasons of the registrationas a World Heritage Site. ・これは8月に訪れた観光客数です。 →This is the number of the tourists who came in August in 20XX. 年号があるといいです。 ・2013年と2014年を比べると、一年で約4倍も観光客が増えました。 → In 2014, we had about four time as many tourists as we had one years ago. ※「比べると」のような「日本語的な」表現は省略しました。 ・世界遺産に登録されたことで富岡製糸場は人気観光地になりました。 →Because it was it was registered as a world heritage, Tomioka silk mill became a popular sightseeing spot. because が2つありましたので、整理しました。a, the の区別に注意してください。 ・連日こみ合っていますが、機会があればぜひ行ってみて下さい。 →It is crowded day after day. I hope you will come and have agood time. ※「込み合う」ことと、「来てください」は、この場合は逆接ではありません。「人気があるから」なので順接だと思います。 「もしよければ…」という控えめな表現は英語には不向きです。 go では他人事のように聞こえます。招くなら come です。 ・私も行ってみたいです。 →I also want to come. ※聞いている人と同じところに行くなら come です。 too では「も」がどの語に続くのか分かりにくいです。also を文中にはさむことで文末の come の印象を強くしましょう。

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。  その女性たちが働いていた場所がこちらです。 →This is where the women worked. 2. ほとんどそのままの状態でのこっていますよね? The condition of the time is preserved almost untouched。 3。   こうした保存状態の良さが世界遺産登録の決め手の一つでした。     This excellent preservation was a deciding factor in being selected as a World Heritage Site. 4. そして、現在、富岡製糸場には多くの観光客が訪れています。 At present many people visit the Tomioka silk mill. 5. これは8月に訪れた観光客数です。 →This is the number of the tourists who came in August. 6. 2013年と2014年を比べると、一年で約4倍も観光客が増えました。 → Compared to the previous year, the number of visitors increased about four times in 2014. 7. 世界遺産に登録されたことで富岡製糸場は人気観光地になりました。 Registered as a World Heritage Site, Tomioka silk mill has become a popular sightseeing spot. 8. 連日こみ合っていますが、機会があればぜひ行ってみて下さい。 →It is crowded day after day. But, please go if there is an opportunity. 9. 私も行ってみたいです。 →I want to go too. 2は、疑問文になっていますが富岡製紙工場の操業時代を知っている人にしている質問でなければ、むしろ説明の平叙文の方が自然だと思います。

関連するQ&A

• 添削お願いします

地域のボランティアで英語でスピーチするのですが、原稿の添削をお願いします。 ・このニュースは私がお届けします。 →This news was sent by me. ・皆さんニュースで見かけたことがあるかもしれませんね。 →You may watch this news on TV. ・富岡製糸場は2014年6月21に世界遺産に登録されました。 →The Tomioka silk mill was registered as a world heritage site in June, 2014 21. ・当時、日本最大の製糸場でした。 →It was the biggest silk mill in Japan at that time. ・この時、製糸場を指導していたのはフランス人でした。 →It was the French to have instructed a silk mill then ・フランス人は赤ワインを飲みます。 →The French drink red wine. ・だから、当時の日本人たちは製糸場に行くと血を吸われると恐れていました。 →So, Japanese were afraid of sucking blood when they went there. ・とはいえ、数百人の女性が働いていた。 →However, several hundred women worked. とりあえず以上なのですが、添削お願いします。 高校生も多くいるので、なるべく簡単な英語でまとめたいと思います。 お願いします。

• be given の部分についてです。

NHKの最新ニュースの欄からなのですが 以下引用 Title: Japan silk mill closer to World Heritage status An advisory body to UNESCO has recommended a 19th-century silk mill near Tokyo be given World Cultural Heritage status. 上記の文の中のbe givenについて、なぜこうなるのかいまいちわかりません。 すみませんが、意味と文法の説明をして頂けないでしょうか。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英訳添削してください!

Looking back how it was in them days,no maps,no roads,no interstates,you just come over a ridge and you look down and this whole country is untouched and somehow you had to go in there and make a living for you and your family and your tribe. 地図も道路も幹線道路もない、それらの日々を振り返ることがいかなるものか、あなたはちょうど山の背にやって来て見下ろす、そしてこの国は触れられていない、そしてどういうわけかあなたはそこに行かなければならない、そしてあなたとあなたの家族とあなたの部族のために財産をつくらなければならない。    訳してみたんですが、訳が分かりません(>_<)特にsomehow とLooking back how it was in them daysのところが・・ 詳しい人教えてください!お願いします!

• 世界遺産リスト

アンコールワットは世界遺産リストに載っている→Angkor wat is placed on World Heritage List.とありましたが、Angkor Wat places its name on World Heritage List.では変でしょうか????あと、is placedではなくてwas placedでは違いがでてくるのでしょうか?????

• 添削と英訳おねがいします

「前職は○でした。わたしは以前から▲に興味がありましたので、今回応募させてもらいました。未経験ですが、よろしくおねがいします。」 The former employment was ○.I was interested in the ▲ since before.Therefore,I was going to apply this time.Though it is inexperienced,I'll do my best.Thank you. こんな感じでしょうか。よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします

Silk-the Queen of Textiles Cotton is cool; wool is warm. They're practical. But silk? silk is soft, it is smooth, it is sophisticated- the queen of textiles. It is also possibly the most expensive material in the world, and indeed in ancient Rome it was more expensive than gold. But it is strong as well-a thread of silk is stronger than steel. I wanted to discover more about this mysterious material, so I decided to go to China. China is where the secret of silk was discovered more than 4,000 years ago, and today it is still the biggest producer of silk in the world. The first person I visited was Shen Congwen, advisor on ancient textiles to the Palace Museum in Beijing. He showed me some silk that workers found in a tomb in jianglin, in Hubei Province. It was more than 2,000 years old but still beautiful. He told me that he thinks these old silks are more beautiful than modern silks. "In ancient times, Weaving was done from the heart. In modern times, weaving is done for commerce." So, how do you make silk? The first problem is that the silkworm only eats leaves from one tree-the mulberry tree. "It is easier to prepare food for a human than a silkworm," says Toshio Ito, a japanese silkworm physiologist. silkworms only live for about 28 days, but in that time they increase in weight 10,000 times. At the end of their short lives, they spin a cocoon. In China, I watched workers collect the cocoons and kill the silkworms with steam or hot air. They then put the cocoons into hot water to make them softer. Next, they pulled the fibers from the cocoon and spun them to make silk thread. Finally, they wove the thread into cloth on machines called looms. But why is silk so expensive? Well, it takes 110 cocoons to make a mana7s tie, 630 cocoons to make a blouse and 3,000 cocoons to make a heavy silk kimono. That's a lot of mulberry leaves and many hours of hard work. But many people believe its beauty is worth it. As Kokoh Moriguchi, a textile artist told me, "A woman is more gentle when she wears a silk kimono." 翻訳お願いします

• 英訳 添削

英訳したので添削してください。 クラスのある人がいじめられていた。 私は見て見ぬふりをしていた。 だか、私の友達はいじめられていた人を助けようとしていた。 もし、助けて次にいじめの標的にされるかもしれないというのに。 結局、いじめはなくなり、その友達もいじめられることはなかった。 私はその友達はとても勇気があるなと思った。 私もこのように勇気のある人になりたいと思いました。 It was hard on people with a class. I turned a blind eye. However, my friend tried to help the person on whom it was hard. It is said that it may help and then may be made the target of bullying. After all, bullying was lost and it was not hard on the friend. I regarded the friend as not courageous at all. I thought that I would also like to become those who are courageous in this way.

• 富岡製糸場を見たついでの観光プランについて

10月初旬に、世界遺産に登録された「富岡製糸場」を見るため、群馬を1泊2日で回りたいと考えております。宿泊は四万温泉とする以外、プランを決めておりません。 群馬の知識が全くないので、お勧めの観光プランを教えていただけませんか。 高崎まで8時台の新幹線を利用し、そこからレンタカーによる観光と思っています。 宜しくお願い致します。

• 英訳の添削をお願いします

The excellence and popularity of the modern short story is indisputable. Although some may consider it lamnetable, fiction has displaced poetry in the modern taste, and the length of the short story seems to make it particularly appropriate to our fastmoving world. 「現代短編集の素晴らしさと人気は、議論の余地がない」 「中には現代短編集のことをひどい(嘆かわしい)と思う人もいるが、フィクションは詩を現代風に置き換えてきており、その短編集の長さは、それを、現代のめまぐるしい世の中に特に適切にさせるであろう」 と、ご覧の通り、まだまだ訳が綺麗に出せておりません。。 細かいところで気になったのが、一つ目のitは the modern short storyで良いのか? 二つ目のitは何を指しているのか?といったことです。 しかし、大きく見ると、この文(特に後半部)が何を言いたいのか、 分かりかねております。。 ご指導、宜しくお願い致します。

• 英訳の添削をお願いします。

中学2年ですが、1週間後に外国人の前で英語で自己紹介をすることになりました。 暗記してしゃべらなくてはならないのでとてもあせっています。 以下の文章を添削をお願いします。 私は----中学に通う13才です。 私はスポーツが大好きなので得意科目は体育です。 複雑な計算は苦手なので数学は得意ではありません。 私は学校でバレー部に所属しています。 レギュラーとして毎日ハードな練習をしています。 だから家に帰ると、とてもお腹が減っています。 私の趣味は7年間習っているピアノです。 今は毎日、発表会のために練習しています。 また音楽を聴くことも好きです。 お気に入りは「AKB48」です。 音楽を聴くことでリラックスができて楽しくなります。 私の好きな食べ物は納豆です。 納豆のにおいとネバネバがたまらないのです。 次に私の家族を紹介します。 3人家族で、父、母と私です。そして犬を1匹飼っています。 犬はメスの柴犬でよく吠えています。 しかし、家族の一員なので旅行に行くときはいつも一緒連れていきます。 私は家族のおかげで毎日楽しいです。 I’m 13 years old who goes to the -------- junior high school. Because I love doing sports, the favorite subject is a “PE” . It is not good at “Math” because it is not good at complex calculation. I'm in the Volleyball club at school. I practice hard as regular in the club every day. Therefore, it is very hungry always when coming home. My hobby is a piano that have been learning for 7 years. Now, I have been practicing every day for the recital. Moreover, I like to listen to Music. My favorite musician is AKB48. I can do relaxation by listening to music and can enjoy it. My favorite foods is “Natto” . I can't resist Natto's smell and stickiness.  Next, I Introduce my family. We are a family of three. Father,mother and me. Then we have a dog. It barks well though the dog is female “Shiba”. And, it goes out together when traveling because the dog is family's member. I’m very happy in every day thanks to my family.