添削依頼:質問文章の日記を要約・タイトル・ハッシュタグに変換

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 質問者はYafuokuで売ったバッグを包むための適切な商品を見つけるためにお店に行ったが見つからず、結局郵便局で買うことにした。お昼を食べずに行ったために夜ご飯にお気に入りのラーメン屋へ行き、美味しかったが、自分で料理をしないといけないと感じている。
  • 質問者はYafuokuで売ったバッグに合う商品をお店で探したが見つからず、代わりに郵便局で購入することに決めた。それからお腹が空いたため、お気に入りのラーメン屋で夕食をとったが、自炊をしなければならないと感じている。
  • 質問者はYafuokuで売ったバッグに合う商品をお店で探したが見つからず、代わりに郵便局で購入することに決めた。夕食を食べるためにお気に入りのラーメン屋に行ったが、自炊を始めなければならないと思っている。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

日記の添削をお願いします

Today, I was tired to go to some shops which were likely to sell something appropriate for packing the bag which I had sold on Yafuoku. In spite of my labor, however, I couldn’t find it. So I ended up to decide to buy it in the post office when I send the bag. It was 8 pm, and I didn’t have lunch and got hungry, so I went to my favorite Ramen shop for dinner. It was still very good despite I ate it many times. Only, I am feeling that I must cook foods myself, because I have begun Palsytem. I will do tomorrow. 英語としておかしいところやこうしたほうがより自然だというところを遠慮なく指摘してください。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sknuuu
  • ベストアンサー率43% (408/934)
回答No.1

I [got] tired today [as I went] to some shops which were likely to sell something appropriate for packing the bag which I had sold on Yafuoku. (I was tired to ...とすると、~するのに飽きた、と読めてしまう) (In spite of my labor, ←howeverとかぶるのでいらない) I couldn’t find it, [however]. もしくは、Although I searched and searched every shop, I couldn't find it. So I (ended up to ←ここも同じようなことを言っている。つけてもいいけど余計な感じ) [decided] to buy it in the post office when I send the bag. It was 8 pm. I got hungry because I didn’t have lunch and got hungry. So I went to my favorite Ramen shop (for dinner ←いらないかな). It was still very good [although] I ate it many times. Only, I am feeling that I must cook foods myself, because I have begun Palsytem. (←この文は何を言いたいのかわからない。特にonly。そして、begun Palsystemとmust cookの部分のつながりがどうしてかわからない) I will do [it] tomorrow.

Kdesky
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文日記を添削していただけますか(^^)   

英文日記を書きました。初心者なので、特に文法的な間違いや、表現のおかしい部分などがあれば、直していただけると助かります(^^)   Friday, March 10, 2006 It was sunny today. I had a bad headache in this morning, so I did nothing at all what I was going to do today. There wasn't a medicine for a headache so I went out buying it and drank it in the evening. A little time later, the medicine cured my headache and I became to feel rather good. I thought that I should have drunk it earlier!!

• 日記風に、昨日の事を英語で書いてみました、添削をおねがいしたいのです。

Hi,Crystal! Sorry, I did not come here for a long day. I know I have to talk with you everyday for my dream. You know my dream, don't you. Everyday I say in my heart like this, “I want to learn and I want to speak English when I get a chance to go to US someday!”This is my dream. You help me a lot about it! I have been thanking you, Crystal! BTW, yesterday was the special day for me. Do you want to know what was the day yesterday? It was the wedding anniversary. I could hear “Congratulations!” Thank you, Crystal! Yesterday was day-off for me and my husband. So we played golf in Gunma prefecture. It was far a way to my home. But I could see mountains with snow and mountains covered with new green leaves. And cute and beatiful flowers! Everything were so beautiful! I wanted to show them to you. We touched a lot of natures not only played golf. It was a nice and special day. I have been thanking that we are well. I hope it will be forever. Wow,It is 11:55. I have to prepare a lunch for my family! Have a nice Sunday, Crystal!

• 日記風に、誰かに話しかける感じで書きました。添削お願いします。

ここgooだけで勉強していますが、暫らく英文を書かなかったので、英語の文章が中々出てきません。再度、勉強をしなおさないとだめかと思っています。短い文章ですが、書いてみました。 Hi, my Crystal! The first, I must say to you “ I am so sorry! I haven't came here for a long time.” Did you worry about me? I have been well. How about you, Crystal? Sometimes I thought of you, but I couldn’t think and feel in English. I know I have to learn English day by day. Now my brain said to me “You can!" I should believe myself. I have you and you help me a lot for it. Crystal, I promise you that I will be learning with you. And someday I want to talk with you and my friends in English. Crystal, I have to make breakfast. So I say to you “Have a nice weekend!”

• 私の日記です、また添削お願いします。

英語日記は私にとっては難しいですが、ここで終わっってしまっては夢が叶いません。I want to learn and I want to speak English when I get a chance to go to US someday.一日一回、声を出して言いながら頑張ります。 Hi, My Crystal! You know today's story, don't you? Your answer is right! Ok, let’s start. Last Saturday, I played golf with my husband. We play golf one time a month. But this January and February, I couldn't play golf. Because while then I was not enough good about my health. I love playing golf and want to do more and more! But it's cost is expensive in Japan. Have you ever played golf? I hope I will play with you, someday, Crystal! I forgot I said to you about my score. It was 103. I want to get less than 100. It is not easy for me, so I will do my best! Sorry, my husband calls me. I have to say to you "Have a nice week end, my Little Sweet crystal!"

• 英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 October 4th ‘10 I went out to drink with my entering in the same year after work. I thought it was enjoyable for me. I don’t need to care for them and I can talk anything I think. I wander a drink of yesterday will not be same. And I wander I have to go to drink a place I wouldn’t like to. I have to think it is a business. Is it happy life for us to do so?

• 英文日記の添削をしていただけませんか(^^)

また英文日記を書いてみました。文法的な間違いや、表現のおかしい部分などがあれば、直していただけると助かります(^^)ネイティブならこんな表現をするなど、指摘してくださると,なおうれしいです(^^) Last week , my husband went to Hokkaido reading students for a school excursion for 4 days, so I had to take care of my two-year son alone. It was hard task than I had thought. I thought that single-mothers in the world are very tough then. By the way, I and my husband want to build a detached house, so we are looking for the land recently. We can't find the proper land which we both satisfy, however. It's very difficult to decide where to live. I think we need big power to find the proper land where we live in the future.

• 英語の添削をお願いします!

10年後の自分を想像して10年前をふりかえる架空の話なんですが よかったら間違った言い回しや文法、おすすめの言葉などを 添削とともに指摘していただければ嬉しいです。 よろしくおねがいします。  It has been about 14 years now since I belonged to the group of Aboriginal people in Australia. I am now 35 years old. Looking back, I had specialized in Ethnology at university, because I was very interested in ethnological Art. I decided to broaden my outlook on life by traveling abroad, when I was 20 years old. Australia which I focused on was my first place for my investigation. There was an area called ‘aboriginal land’ which general people can’t enter without permission but I was allowed to enter it. I got to communicate with aboriginal people and gradually, they regarded me as a member of their family. At the time, I wouldn’t go back to Japan, so I naturally accepted their words that I originally belonged to here. Now, I have forgotten Japanese and I’m sure that I’m not Japanese any more. That’s my whole life so far, but I believe that I was able to find what I really wanted to do and how to enjoy the life.

• 添削お願いします。良い表現もあればぜひっ!

My favorite vacation is that I go to a near mall with my friends or visit their house just for fun. Probably,you think very normal day,but it is very precious time for me. If we will graduate from university in two years 'time,we will probably live in another place each. So,I want to cherish it's time with them. Of course,I like other events which are festival,taking a trip,and so on. Thank you for reading and improving my English. (2) Dear. teacher I am from Japan and live in Kyoto Prefecture. I like sports. Especially,baseball is better than any other sport. Ih fact,I played it and wanted to become a professional baseball player when I was a child,it was my dream. But I don't play it now. At times I go to a baseball stadium with friends to cheer my fun team. I don' t play it there,but I have a another dream now. すみませんがお願いします><

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

I used to do YOGA every day a couple of years ago, so my body was pretty flexible and fit. I was healthy. However I was getting less interested doing YOGA. Instead I started going jogging three days a week. About the same time, I started to have too much appetite. I could not stop eating until I get full in every meal. In spite of I do jogging, I ended up getting so much weight and to have big tummy. I will DO brush up on YOGA for my body and I am going to eat less little by little.

• 英文日記を添削していただけますか(^^)   

英文日記を書きました。初心者なので、特に文法的な間違いや、表現のおかしい部分などがあれば、直していただけると助かります(^^) 3日分ありますので、簡単な添削で結構です。 Sunday March 13, 2006    It started snowy, but it was sunny later. My son, who will be 3 years old this April, tease me to read many picture books lately. He brought about 10 books to me before sleeping on his usual way tonight, so I had to read them for him. It was tough to read all of them at night, buy I think it is important to develop his mind. I will do my best for him. Tuesday, March 14, 2006 It was cloudy today. I had my hair dye and cut today. Although my son noticed my change, yet my husband didn’t notice it at all. (noticeが2回目なので違う表現がしたいのですが...)I wondered if once a man married a woman, he lose interest to his wife! Wednesday, March 15, 2006 We had fine weather today. I went out having lunch with my friends of three. (友達は友達でも、「ママとも」と表現したいのですが...)We drank two glasses of wine and ate spaghetti. They were very delicious and we chatted for a long time drinking wine. I spent pleasant time so I felt my stress of daily chores went off.