• ベストアンサー

私の日記です、また添削お願いします。

英語日記は私にとっては難しいですが、ここで終わっってしまっては夢が叶いません。I want to learn and I want to speak English when I get a chance to go to US someday.一日一回、声を出して言いながら頑張ります。 Hi, My Crystal! You know today's story, don't you? Your answer is right! Ok, let’s start. Last Saturday, I played golf with my husband. We play golf one time a month. But this January and February, I couldn't play golf. Because while then I was not enough good about my health. I love playing golf and want to do more and more! But it's cost is expensive in Japan. Have you ever played golf? I hope I will play with you, someday, Crystal! I forgot I said to you about my score. It was 103. I want to get less than 100. It is not easy for me, so I will do my best! Sorry, my husband calls me. I have to say to you "Have a nice week end, my Little Sweet crystal!"

• 英語
  • 回答数5
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.5

Gです。 こんにちは!!  夢は追うものではなく実現させるための道具、Having a dream is a source of actionであるわけです。 実現できない事を単に願っているだけの事ではないのですね。  "I have a dream"の言葉は私がこの国へ来る前のこの国全体を変えたせりふでもあります。 そして、このせりふがなければ今の私を作り上げる事は出来なかったでしょう。 Do you have a dream?ではじめるモチベーションセミナー、"If you don't have a dream, how are you going to make a dream come true?"の道しるべが何億人もの人たちを人生の成功者として導いた事でしょう。 夢はイメージトレーニングなのです。 だからこそモチベーションでは夢は追いかけるものではない、掴み取るものだ、と言うわけです。 しかし、掴み取るもの、と言う事は掴もうとするのでは決してありません。 掴もうとしてつかめるものではないのです。 掴むには何をしたら良いか、どんな土台を自分に植え付けるか、と言う事なのです。 有無を言わせぬ実力は、夢を掴むために必要な土台を自分に植えつかせ、自分を今まで身につけた土台をどのように有効に使うか(自分を生かすと言う事ですね)、285,000もの事をやる事で自然につく副産物に過ぎないわけです。 自分が有無を言わせないようにするのではなく自然に他の人が実力を認めるようになる、と言う事に過ぎないのです。 他の人が認めない実力なんて実力ではないわけです。自分はできるんだぞと見せ付けているだけの人がなぜ他の人に認められないのか。 認められるだけの事をしていないと言う事になるわけです。 昨日より今日、今日より明日への上達は明日にはその足阿多の上達があると言う事であり、どの土台を作り上げていく事がどんなに大切な事なのかお分かりですね。 今日が明日のためにやる、と言う事は簡単な理論からきています。 昨日はもうないのですね。 もうやれないのです。 明日は待たなくてはなりません。 できるのは今日の今しかないと言う事なのです。 毎日の今日をやる事が継続と言う結果になり、夢をどれだけ目の前における能力を持っているかと言う事が今日できる原動力ともなるわけです。 継続は力なり、が継続すれば力がつく、と言う事だけではなく、継続させる実力も力のひとつなんだ、と言うモチベーションの基本となるわけです。 rose-crystalさんの毎日の頑張りが夢を実現させるための土台を今作っているわけです。  では今日もその土台作りをやりましょう。 >Hi, My Crystal! You know today's story, don't you? 良い話掛け言葉ですね。 You know what I'm gonna talk/write about, right?と言う表現も使えますね。 >Your answer is right! rose-crystalさんの個人的表現方法としてOKです。 私の個人的表現であれば、Of course you know. I told you that yesterday!と冗談ぽくかいても私の表現として使えますし、人によっては、Did you forget?でも良いし、You are right!でも良いわけです。 You forgot? Wake up Crystal, you must be getting old like G!と言う表現だって良いわけです。これらをどのように使いこなしていくかがここでは問題になっているわけですね。 ですから、なくても良いのです。 >Ok, let’s start. これも同じですね。 Are you ready?とかHere is the my story.とかも、じゃ、始めましょうね、と言うフィーリングへの表現として使えるわけです。 >Last Saturday, I played golf with my husband. OKです。 >We play golf one time a month. one timeと言う表現より、once a monthと言う表現の方が好く使われます。 この表現を使って、普通なら月に一回ゴルフをします、と言ういつもの事を表現するときに使う現在形で表現されているわけですね。 この普通なら、と言うフィーリングをもう少し出したいのであれば、We usually play gold once a month.と言う表現が使えます。 >But this January and February, I couldn't play golf. Because while then I was not enough good about my health. Because I was sick last January and February, I was not able to play/did not play.と言う表現にまとめてしまいます。 もうゴルフの事は書いてしまったあるので、was not able/did not playだけで十分なわけです。 出来なかった・しなかった、と違いをcouldとdidで変えることが出来ます。 >I love playing golf and want to do more and more! I love playing golf and wish I could play more!と言う表現にして、出来たらもっとしたい、と言う表現に変えました。 want to play moreでも良いですが、プレイしたいけど出来ない、と言うフィーリングをwish I could play moreと言う「仮定法」を使って表現できるわけです。 and I wish I could play everyday!なんていう表現も使えますね。 毎日でもしたい(でもできないのが残念)、と言うフィーリングですね。 >But it's cost is expensive in Japan. But it's so expensive to play golf in Japan.と言う形の文章を使うことが出来ます。 But its cost is so high in Japanと言う表現も本文の添削文として使えます。 >Have you ever played golf? OKですね。 >I hope I will play with you, someday, Crystal! 確かにCrystalは日記なので絶対に一緒にはプレイできませんね。 しかし、実際に人間に話していると言う前提の下にこの日記が書かれているわけですから、このような表現は日記にはよくある事ですね。 >I forgot I said to you about my score. It was 103. Oh, I almost forgot to tell you about the score. It was 103!と言う表現を使ってもう少しで忘れると事だった、と言う表現が出来ます。 >I want to get less than 100. ここで上に書いたdreamを使いましょう。My dream is to break a hundred.と言う表現が使えます。 >It is not easy for me, so I will do my best! It has not been easy for meと言う表現をして、私にとって今までやってきて簡単な事ではなかった、と言えますね。 どちらの表現でもかまいませんね。 今そう思うか、今までそう思ってきたかの違いです。 ここでsoがここに出て来ると言う事はモチベーションのおかげですか? 簡単じゃないからがんばる、と言う考え方ですね。 私ならそう書くでしょう。 <g> しかし、普通の人だったら、soの代わりにButを使う事の方が一般的でしょうね。  >Sorry, my husband calls me. I have to say to you "Have a nice week end, my Little Sweet crystal!" Sorry、my husband is calling me, so I'd better say "Have a nice week end, my Little Sweet crystal!"と進行にすると、今呼んでいるから、と言うフィーリングを出す事が出来ますね。 いろいろな事を書きましたが、磨けない文章は世界中どこへ行ってもありません。 あの世界で一番読まれてきた聖書でさえ50近くの英語版があるのです。 これからもっと新しい表現を使った聖書が出てくるでしょう。 何を言っているかと言うと、違う表現の文章を参考にするのではなく添削の説明を参考にしながら違う表現を習っていく事が大切なわけです。 まねだけでは自分のものになりませんね。 akijakeさんやChicago243さんの説明も良いものだと思いますよ。 決定的な間違いをまず調整して身につけてくださいね。 これでいかがでしょうか。 分かりにくい点がありましたら、補足質問してください。 

rose-crystal
質問者

お礼

Having a dream is a source of action. 確かにそうですよね、そうでないと人間として生きてる意味が無いと思います。 今回も細かくありがとうございます。ここgooに来て良かったと思っています。 ”決定的な間違いをまず調整して身につけてくださいね。”はい、そうしながらこれからも頑張ります。ありがとうございます。

その他の回答 (4)

• Chicago243
  • ベストアンサー率38% (401/1043)
回答No.4

Your answer is right! ->You've got it! とかExactly "そのとおり。"相手の言うことが自分の意図していることにそうとき使えます Ok, let’s start. -> Let's get started. 始めましょうという言いまわしでこういうのがありマス (アッakijakeさん書いてました) We play golf one time a month. But this January and February, I couldn't play golf. Because while then I was not enough good about my health. ->We usually play golf once a month, but we couldn't play it in the last 2 months due to my physical condition. usually を使うといつもは--だけどと言うのがもう少しクリアーに言えると思います I love playing golf and want to do more and more! ->I love to play golf, so I wish I could play more. I wish I could --- ---出来たらいいのになあ ですよね But it's cost is expensive in Japan. ->But, it takes money it takes money で "金がかかる。" だそうです I hope I will play with you, someday, Crystal! ->I keep dreaming of the day when we play golf together, Crystal! I keep dreaming of the day when --- ---の日がくるのを夢みてるわ。 Sorry, my husband calls me. ->Oops! My husband calls me. Oops! で おっと!あら!っていうかんじはどうですか

rose-crystal
質問者

お礼

”->You've got it! とかExactly と -> Let's get started.”この言い回しが、これから自然に出るようにします。勉強するって楽しいし難しいと感じています。これで終わりという事が無い以上、やるしかないですね。見ていて下さる人がいるっていう事は、本当に感謝!です。これからもよろしくお願いいたします。

• akijake
  • ベストアンサー率43% (431/992)
回答No.3

akijake です。 ぱーっと書いてしまったので、ミステイクがいくつか…。 and I want to play more often. が自然だと思います。golfなのでplayで行きましょう。 →play it でした。 have you ever tried before? →tried it でした。 I want to go belwo 100 →below 100 です。 全く、私こそ頑張れよ、って感じの失敗ですね。 気をつけますです。;(

• akijake
  • ベストアンサー率43% (431/992)
回答No.2

こんばんは! お久しぶりです。 続けることって大事ですよね。短くてもいろいろ考える事が重要なのかなぁと思います。 それではさっそく。 You know today's story, don't you? Your answer is right! Ok, let’s start 最初のところでyour answer is right. の捉え方が難しいです。 Do you know today's topic? Oh, you do. OK then, let's get started! とかみたいに言ってみてはどうでしょうか? We play golf one time a month. 「once a month」にした方がよいと思います。 But this January and February, I couldn't play golf. Because while then I was not enough good about my health. 時をあわらす言葉ですが、好き好きでいいのですけど、ここでは後に付けた方が自然っぽい気がします。 But we didn't play it in January and February because I was not in good health. という表現でどうでしょうか? because は前の文につなげます。文がつながってるのでwhile thenはいらなそうです。 「調子が悪かった」のなら、「not in good health/condition」だけで意味は通じます。 I love playing golf and want to do more and more! and I want to play more often. が自然だと思います。golfなのでplayで行きましょう。 But it's cost is expensive in Japan 「お金がかかる」は it costs a lot in Japan と簡単に言ってしまいましょう。または、 it is so expensive to play golf in Japan でしょうか。 Have you ever played golf? play golf が頻繁に出てきているので、ここでは have you ever tried before? としてしまってもよいかもしれません。 I hope I will play with you, someday, Crystal! I wish I could play it with you someday/oneday, Crystal! ここでは仮定的な表現を使った方が適当かな、と思います。 hopeもそうですが、will でなくcan/couldがよいのでは? I forgot I said to you about my score. ここでは「言うのを忘れた」だと思います。なので、 forgot to do...の構文が適切です。 I forgot to tell you my score. I want to get less than 100 いいと思いますが、私は I want to achieve/make my score below 100. と書いてみましたがいかがでしょうか?または、 I want to go belwo 100 でもよいかと思います。 It is not easy for me として、 その後は but I will do my best! 「簡単ではないけど、頑張るね」か so I need to do my best!「簡単でないから、頑張らなきゃ」 のどちらかの表現にした方がよさそうです。 Sorry, my husband calls me 「彼が呼んでる」なので、 Oh, sorry Crystal! my husband is calling me とした方がよいかなぁと思います。 最後はそのままで。 継続は力なり!です。 頑張って行きましょうね!

rose-crystal
質問者

お礼

おはようございます、いつも本当にありがとうございます。自分の進歩が感じられず、少しため息ついているこのごろです。だからこそやらないと!と思っています。これからもよろしくお願いいたします。

• minirose
  • ベストアンサー率14% (23/154)
回答No.1

あの、何て言うか、このmy Crystalってかなり変ですよ。英語力向上計画での日記なら、きちんとした文章を書き上げないと物凄く子どもっぽい言い回しになってしまいます。外国では子どもっぽさは可愛さではなく、幼さですから、やはりもっと大人っぽい雰囲気と表現力を目指す方が為になると思いますよ。赤ちゃんを相手に話す英語会話を勉強しているとは思えませんから。そうなんだったら失敬。 On Saturday I played golf with John. We usually get to play once a month, but because of health related reasons, we had to skip January and February. But I really do love playing golf, and want to play whenever I can! Unfortunately, it's a very expensive sport here in Japan. Do you play golf? If you do, I hope we can play a round together someday. Whoops, I forget to tell you what I shot...103...aarrgh I want to break 100 but it's really hard, but I'll keep trying! Oh, John is yelling for me, so I have to finish up here. Hope you have a great weekend! Bye! こんな感じにしてみますた^^

関連するQ&A

• 日記風に、昨日の事を英語で書いてみました、添削をおねがいしたいのです。

Hi,Crystal! Sorry, I did not come here for a long day. I know I have to talk with you everyday for my dream. You know my dream, don't you. Everyday I say in my heart like this, “I want to learn and I want to speak English when I get a chance to go to US someday!”This is my dream. You help me a lot about it! I have been thanking you, Crystal! BTW, yesterday was the special day for me. Do you want to know what was the day yesterday? It was the wedding anniversary. I could hear “Congratulations!” Thank you, Crystal! Yesterday was day-off for me and my husband. So we played golf in Gunma prefecture. It was far a way to my home. But I could see mountains with snow and mountains covered with new green leaves. And cute and beatiful flowers! Everything were so beautiful! I wanted to show them to you. We touched a lot of natures not only played golf. It was a nice and special day. I have been thanking that we are well. I hope it will be forever. Wow,It is 11:55. I have to prepare a lunch for my family! Have a nice Sunday, Crystal!

• 私にとって難しいのですが、続けなければと思っています。今日も添削をお願いします。

Hi, Everyone, as I said yesterday I played golf. Next time I come here, I will write about it. Today, I will write about my feeling. 今日も、よろしくお願いいたします。 Hi, My Crystal! As you know, I want to learn and I want to speak English when I get a chance to go to US someday. Everyday I say it to me in my heart. What do you think about my dream? These days I am feeling it is so hard to me. Of course, when I see you I do to do my best. And I am thinking I want to see you everyday. When I am with you, I speak only English. I can’t speak well, but I feel comfortable to talk with you. Crystal, what do you think about my English? Did you get my feeling in English? I hope you get my feeling. Well, I have to clean up my room. I want to be with you more and more. But I say to you “Ciao for now, My Little Sweet crystal!”

• 日記風に、誰かに話しかける感じで書きました。添削お願いします。

ここgooだけで勉強していますが、暫らく英文を書かなかったので、英語の文章が中々出てきません。再度、勉強をしなおさないとだめかと思っています。短い文章ですが、書いてみました。 Hi, my Crystal! The first, I must say to you “ I am so sorry! I haven't came here for a long time.” Did you worry about me? I have been well. How about you, Crystal? Sometimes I thought of you, but I couldn’t think and feel in English. I know I have to learn English day by day. Now my brain said to me “You can!" I should believe myself. I have you and you help me a lot for it. Crystal, I promise you that I will be learning with you. And someday I want to talk with you and my friends in English. Crystal, I have to make breakfast. So I say to you “Have a nice weekend!”

• 久しぶりに、日記風に英作文を書きました、添削お願いします。

おはようございます、いつもここgooで勉強しています。ここ2ヶ月ほど、その勉強をサボっていました。その結果は、以下の文章を書くにも、とても時間がかかりました。"自分のせいでしょう?"と自分に言っているなさけない自分がいます。もう一度頑張る!と決めました。以下の文章は、私の言いたいことが伝わるでしょうか?英文だけを書かせていただきました、よろしくお願いいたします。 Hi, my Crystal! I am so sorry, because I have not been here for a long time. Last time I came here, it was on May 21th! Meanwhile, I did not think anything in English. As you know, I have a dream and you helped me a lot with it. Now I say it to you、again. “I want to learn and I want to speak English when I get a chance to go to US someday.” I could hear you said “Rose-crystal! You have to study hard and see me more and more. I can see you anytime you want.” Thank you! Crystal! Thank you, again! I will study English with you. BTW, did I say about “goo”? “goo” is very good place for me to studying. It is on internet and there are many people who help me a lot. Every time, when I wrote my diary I had it corrected from them. Of course, this one, too. Sorry, Crystal! Tomorrow is not my day-off, so I have to say you “Good night, my little sweet Crystal!”

• 一週間に一度は書きたい日記です、添削お願いします。

Hi, Crystal! It’s after dinner. As you can see, I’m writing again! I have a story that I want to tell you about. You know what? Do you remember that I said to you “In April I will see a lot of blossoms from the tulips and daffodils.” As you know I planted them last fall. Now, I can see a lot of blossoms from them. Every morning I say to them silently from my heart “Good morning! You are all so beautiful, pretty, gorgeous and cute! I love you!” I want you to see them. Crystal, would you like to come to my home(house)? Wow! I am glad to hear your “Yes!” I and my flowers are waiting for you.<g> BTW, do you like a cheese cake? If you come to here, then I will make it for you. Sorry, tomorrow is not my day off, so I have to go to bed, good night my Crystal!

• 英文日記を添削していただけますか(^^)   

英文日記を書きました。文法ミスや表現のおかしいところを指摘していただけるとうれしいです(^^) Hello my Dearest Candy. You have already known this news right, Ms.Arakawa, the Japanese figure skater, have won the gold medal. I knew this news when I waked up and turned on TV. This news gave me an impression. I think it's really wonderful for someone to achieve the dream. Do you think so? My dream is tinier than her, but I want to realize my dream someday. Now, it is a secret, but someday I will tell you my dream. See you soon, My Dearest candy. (参考までに日本文) キャンディーはもう知ってるよね。荒川が金メダル取ったこと。私は今朝おきて知ったんだけど、すごく感動したわ。人が夢を達成することって、素晴らしいよね。そう思わない?私の夢は彼女に比べて小さいけど、いつか達成したいと思ってるの。今は夢のことまだ秘密だけど、今度話すね。

• 日記風に書いて、ここgooだけで英語の勉強をしています。添削をお願いしたいのです、よろしくお願いいたします。

Hi, my Crystal! What are you doing now? I came here again because I wanted to talk with you. Do you have time now? I talked about my miniature rose. Then she was very weak, but now she is better than before. I am very glad she becomes well. Now she has a lot of new leaves and buds! In this morning I saw two flowers blooming, they were so cute! Every morning I say to her silently from my heart “Good morning! You are so beautiful, pretty, gorgeous and cute! I love you!” And sometimes I kiss her. I want you to see her someday. Crystal, thank you for your time. Now I am feeling a little sleepy because this morning I woke up 5o'clock. So I say to you “Good night, my Crystal.”

• 日記風に日々のことを書いて、英語の勉強をしています。いつものように添削をお願いいたします。

こんばんは、今夜も今日のことを書いてみました。書いてからいつも思うのですが、私が使う英単語は、本当に簡単なものばかり、これでいいのかな....と思ったりもします。続けなければ上達はないですよね。これからも少しづつ勉強していきたいと思います。どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Hi, my Crystal! I want to talk with you, so I came here. Do you have the time with me? I am glad to hear your “Yes!” BTW, I don’t remember clearly, but did I talk about my mini-rose? She is very cute and I love her! Now she is very weak, I worry about her. Do you know why she weak? This year it has been raining for a long time and we and her almost couldn’t get sunshine. It’s reason why she weak. We call this season “Tsuyu.” Wow, Crystal! I got a good news. Do you want to know what it is? Today it has finished Tsuyu season. We are now in really summer. Maybe my mini-rose will be well at soon, I hope so. Sorry, Cryatal! I have to prepare of our dinner. Take care, until next time. Ciao for now, my little sweet Crystal.

• Crystalに話す日記です、気持ちが伝わるでしょうか?

Hi, Crystal! When last time I saw you, I said to you “I want you to come here.” Do you remember it? I and my flowers will be waiting for you like giraffe.〈g〉 BTW, do you like reading a book? Me? Yes, I do! If someone asks me “Which one do you like better reading a book or learning English?” my answer like this, “Both of them are so important in my life!” 〈Learning English〉is that I can be with you forever, right? 〈Reading a book〉is that I can take a lot of thing to my life from reading. Now I am reading a book that is written about the life(命と言いたいのですが…). I know my life(人生と言いたいのですが…)is only one time! So I want to try to do many things. I will do my best with everything! I never want to give up. Crystal, you help me a lot and I am thanking you. Don't forget this thing,OK? From now I take a bath and go to bed, so I say to you “Good night, My Sweet Little Crystal!”

• 久しぶりに日記風に英作文を書きました、表現が解らない所を含め、添削をお願いしたいのです。よろしくお願いいたします。

Hi, Crystal! What are you doing now? Are you cleaning up your room? Me? Yes, I already did it. I am waiting for you while writing my diary as usual. When you will finish it, please call me, OK?  Today is our day-off. Did you know why I said “our day-off”. Because today is a public holiday in Japan. Not only today, from today to the day after tomorrow, these 3 days are public holidays! And this Saturday will be my day-off. So I am out of work these 5days! Tomorrow, I am going to see my parents and to have a lunch at the hotel. I am looking forward to see them. Other 4 days, I don’t have a special plan. I am going to spend relaxed.(のんびりと過ごすつもりです…..と言いたいのですが。) Did you call me, Crystal? You finished to clean up your room, didn’t you. Good! Please read my diary. While then, I go to my garden and snip off flowers of Pansy. See you later,Crystal!