• 締切済み

【英語】和訳・文法チェックをお願いします

この英文の和訳・文法チェックをお願いします。 I'll live my life to the fullest so that I would have no regrets even if I died. (いつ死んでも後悔しないように、日々を精一杯生きる。)

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

noname#202629
noname#202629
回答No.3

NO2で示した例題は構文が違うのでよくないが、下記の文章であれば納得してもらえるでしょう。 http://www.bianc.net/government_and_policy/current_issues_and_pending_legislation/index.html Recent Issues and Pending Legislation - Brain Injury Association of ... The recommendations shall be tailored so that, if implemented, services would be available to service members, veterans, and their families and would consist ...

noname#202629
noname#202629
回答No.2

I have no regret even if I die. (Zero conditonal) I will have no reget even if I die. (1st conditional) I would have no regret even if I died. (2nd conditonal) 意味の違いはあれど、1stも2ndも仮定法であるが故に、未来のことでも過去のことを話しているわけではない。ifをwhenと置き換えが出来るZero Conditionalと時制は同じだと思う。 故に、 I'll live my life to the fullest so that I have no regret even if I die. と、 I'll live my life to the fullest so that I would have no regret even if I died. は同じ時制と解釈となるはずですよね。 正しい文章であると思いますよ。 11:15 a.m. Hank Coxe ・・・・・ I will assure you if I were standing where you are, behind that podium, I would be pointing out the same issues and making this precise argument because they fit the facts of this case." Read more at Jacksonville.com: http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2014-02-12/story/3-former-fla-bar-presidents-testify-jacksonville-attorney-kelly-mathis#ixzz2vqUN4qKN

• shingo5k
  • ベストアンサー率33% (123/366)
回答No.1

I'll live my life to the fullest so that I have no regrets when I die. I'll live my life to the fullest so that I'll have no regrets when I die. のどちらかだと思います。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の文法チェックしてください

Even after I came back to Japan from Australia. I still wanted to go study abroad again, so I was going to the American university after working for a yen in Japan. I had been fighting with homework everyday, I had sometimes regretted about coming to the USA, but I believed that everything is going to wonderful experience in my life in the future. so I did not lose my hope. From my experience both American life and Australia, I would like to know more about people all over the world. Everyone has different characteristics, and all of them are brilliant. so my dream is to be a businessman who works all over the world. That is why I would like to study an international Business. I am not a talented person, however, I can say one thing from bottom of my heart that I always do my best for achieving my goal. 英語の文法ミスおしえていただけないですか?

• 英語 和訳

星の王子様の一文です。 和訳をお願いします。  "At night, you'll look up at the stars. It's too small, where I live, for me to show you where my star is. It's better that way. My star will be... one of the stars, for you. So you'll like looking at all of them. They'll all be your friends." 基本的な文法はわかっているつもりなのですが、英語が苦手なのでどんな文法でどのように訳せるのかできるだけ丁寧に解説していただけたらありがたいです。

• Live your life の和訳

Live your life Deluxe version の最後のRihannaの部分の和訳、教えてください!! 英語のできる方、この曲を知らなくても通常の訳で構いません!! お願いします(>▲<;) 単語のつづり、間違ってたらゴメンナサイ☆ ~歌詞~ Got everybody watchin' what I do,come walk in my shoes. And see the way I'm livin' if you really want to Got my mind on my money and I'm not goin'away. So keep on gettin'your paper and keep on climbin' Look in the mirror and keep on shinin' Til the game ands,'til the clock stop We gonna post up on the top spot Livin' the life,the life In the Windmill City,got my whole team with me They life, my life I do it how I wanna do. I'm livin' my life, my life I never lose. I'm livin' my life, my life And I'll never stop it. So live your life.

• 仮定法の文法問題です。

大学受験の文法問題なのですが、(       )に入る選択肢が絞りこめません。おそらく、4が正解だとおおよその見当を付けているのですが、確信がもてません(文意がよくわかりませんので)。どなたかわかる方、ご協力ください。 I would like to go abroad even for once. (     ) I could learn another way of life in practice. 1 Therefore    2 Then    3 So    4 Or else

• 和訳をお願いします!

和訳をお願いします! If i had my way Andrew would meet Lisa, Robert would finally connect with Justine, Sarah and Chris would live happily ever after ... or not. あるリアリティー番組の冒頭です。 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の文法に関しての質問です。[和訳、代名詞、would]について]

Even if the explanation takes longer than making the copy would , Nancy plobably feels that it helps Mr.Asou become more independent , so in the long run it is more efficient. という英文での質問です。 私の和訳は 『たとえ、その説明がコピーをとる時間よりも長くかかったとしても、ナンシーはその説明がアソウさんをさらに独立させる手助けとなると感じている。 さらに、その過程でアソウさんはさらに有能となる。』 と訳したのですが、この訳であっているのでしょうか? また、代名詞についてなのですが、 Nancy plobably feels that it helps Mr.Asou become more independent のitは前文の【Even if the explanation takes longer than making the copy would 】全体を受け、 so in the long run it is more efficient のitは【Mr.Asou】 をうけるのですか? 人をitで指しているときは、相手を見下した文で見かけたような気がします。この文ではありえないような気もしてるのですが。 最後に、 Even if the explanation takes longer than making the copy would の文末ののwouldは仮定法のwouldは省略できるのでしょうか? 文法書にも省略された文は載っていなかったのですが、友人が省略できると言い張るので・・・。 長文となってしまいましたが、ご教授、よろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

i'm chinese even if i live in an african country 和訳して頂けないでしょうか?よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語の文法チェックしてください

Compared with other my friends, my life is very unusual. I had been to Australian for four months after graduation from high school. It was my best experience I have ever had. The smell of air was cool and freshness when I arrived in Cairns airport, which smell cannot get out of my mind. Of course, there were many culture differences between Japan and Australia such as food, thinking and language. なんでもいいので文法ミス教えてください泣き

• 英語の文法が正しいか教えて下さい

英語の文法が正しいか教えて下さい 「海外に住んでみたいですか?」 の回答に、 「いいえ。何故なら私の愛している妻が、海外に住むのを嫌がるからです。」 と、答える場合 「No. Because I love my wife who will not hope to live in the other country.」 で、通じますか? 意味と、文法が適切か教えて下さい お願いいたします

• 英語の和訳

No sooner had I come into contact with him than I determined to get to know him well. Never in my life have I been so strongly and immediately attracted to any man,before or since. この文を和訳していただきたいです。 自信がない方は回答を遠慮してください