• ベストアンサー

英語の和訳

No sooner had I come into contact with him than I determined to get to know him well. Never in my life have I been so strongly and immediately attracted to any man,before or since. この文を和訳していただきたいです。 自信がない方は回答を遠慮してください

• 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

彼のことをよく知りたいと決心したのは、彼と接触を持つようになってすぐのことだった。 それ以前も、その後も、私の人生で、これほど強く瞬間的に人に魅了されたことはない。

その他の回答 (3)

• cbm51910
  • ベストアンサー率60% (460/762)
回答No.4

彼と出会ったその時から、私は彼の事をもっと知ろうと固く決意していた。後にも先にもこれほど強く、忽ちのうちに私を魅了した男はいなかった。

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.3

彼と出遭った途端、とことんまで彼を知ることになると直感した。これまでの人生において、それほどまで強烈に瞬間的に、一人の人間に魅了された事は無かったし、それ以降も皆無であった。

回答No.2

彼と出会ったとたん、彼と親しくなろうと決心した。 私の人生の中で、後にも先にもこれほど強く、かつすぐに、いかなる人にもひきつけられたことはない。

関連するQ&A

• あれ以来一度も行っていません...を英語で言うと?

英語の得意な方おしえていただけませんか? メール交換しているカナダ人の友達と, 以前二人で一緒に行った思い出の場所(レストラン)にまた行きませんかという話になりました。そこで,「あのお店にはあれ以来, 私も一度も行っていません」と言いたいのですが、いざ英文に使用とすると難しくて,,,I've never been to the restaurant since the time we went before...とするとなんか長過ぎる感じがするし,おまけに「私も」の部分をどのように入れれば良いのか分かりません。Never have I been since...?とかも言えるのでしょうか?とりあえずより自然な英語表現を知りたいのです。あと......I've never xxxx since. とsinceで終わっても良いのでしょうか? アドバイス宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語 和訳

Never before in my entire life have I had to perform in front of such a large audience. この文の和訳をどなたかお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします。

This song makes me stronger than ever before. I said good-bye to him. No matter how bad I feel about, how deeply I think of him, He will not come back again no more. Good luck four-leaf clover didn't bring happiness to us. maybe,If he is now grinning and making excuses for the flirt, But I don't mind even if to someone get laughed at. I truly loved him, certain fact every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure. But I will never look back to the past and move on and on. 長文ですみません。 おかしな文があったら教えてほしいです_(._.)_ 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語 和訳お願いします

It's really sad news to hear about the earthquake - I hope you are OK! I was actually supposed to fly to Tokyo today! But instead I will come there tomorrow. I hope you are doing well and so sorry for Japan :-(

• 英語で頂いたメールの和訳をお願いします。

この間、デンマークの方と思われる女性からこのようなメールを頂きました。お恥ずかしい話なのですが、私自身英語が苦手で、内容が読み取れずに困っています。申し訳ないのですが、このメールを和訳していただきたいと思っています。よろしくお願いします。 個人を特定できるようなアドレスなどは伏せさせていただきました。 Nice to meet you, How are you and how is your work? i hope that all is well with you, My name is miss Mary ,i know that you may be surprise how i get your contact, i come in contact with your profile today at (質問者のHPのURLです) when i was browsing looking for honest partner,then i feel to drop this few line to you , and i will like you to contact me through my email so that we can know each other and exchange our pictures, and we may be come partner.My email address is (差出人のメールアドレス) Remember the distance does not matter what matters is the love we share with each other. i am waiting to hear from you soon. With regards Miss Mary Please contact me directly with (差出人のメールアドレス)

• 和訳お願いします。

still Wednesday... want this weekend to come sooner!!! damn I can hardly wait to see her back Japan!!! My BFF is coming home on Friday!!

• 英語の和訳

この英文の和訳教えてください(>_<) ↓ ↓ Many years passed and the young man was very successful in business. He realized his father was very old,and thought perhaps he should go to see him. He had not seen him since that graduation day. Before he could make arrangements,hereceived a telegram telling him his father had passed away,and willed all of his possessions to his son. He needed to come home immediately and take care of things. When he arrived at his father's house,sudden sadness and regret filled his heart. He began to search through his father's important papers and saw the still new Bible,just as he had left it years ago. With tears,he opened the Bible and began to turn the pages. And as he did, a car key dropped from the back of the Bible. It had a tag with the dealer's name,the same dealer who had the sports car he had desired. On the tag were the date of his graduation and the words PAID IN FULL.

• テキストにのってたMy grandfather died befor

テキストにのってたMy grandfather died before I was born. I never met him. これはI have never met him. じゃないのかな?と思ったのですが、ネイティブによるとI have never met him.もOKと。でもI never met him.もありみたいなのですが、どういう違いなのでしょうか???

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

Once, an elderly man consulted me because of his severe depression. He could not overcome the loss of his wife who had died two years before and whom he had loved above all else. Now how could I help him? Well, I refrained from telling him anything, but instead confronted him with a question, "What would have happened if you had died first, and your wife would have had to survive you?:" "Oh," he said, "for her this would have been terrible; how she would have suffered!" "You see," I replied, " such a suffering has been spared her, and you have spared her this suffering - to be sure, at the price that now you have to survive and mourn her." He said no word but shook my hand and calmly left my office. In some way, suffering ceases to be suffering at the moment it finds a meaning, such as the meaning of a sacrifice.  Of course, this was no treatment in the proper sense since, first, his despair was no disease, and second, I could not change his attitude toward his unchangeable fate because from that time on he could at least see a meaning in his suffering. Our main concern is not to gain pleasure or to avoid pain but rather to see a meaning in our life. That is why we are even ready to suffer, on the condition, to be sure, that our suffering has a meaning.

• 和訳をお願いします。

"I have never come close to being married or engaged. I was with someone eight years ago when I questioned whether I wanted the pressure of being married or having children. I always felt that if pregnancy was to happen, it would happen; if it didn't, it didn't...I have security, I don't need a man in my life.” 某アーティストのインタビューからの抜粋です。特に最後の文に度々出てくる“it”は、それぞれ何を指すのかがわかりません。 やや急いでいます。お願いします!