• ベストアンサー

英語 和訳お願いします

It's really sad news to hear about the earthquake - I hope you are OK! I was actually supposed to fly to Tokyo today! But instead I will come there tomorrow. I hope you are doing well and so sorry for Japan :-(

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • momoakkun
  • ベストアンサー率52% (36/68)
回答No.1

あの地震のことは、本当に悲しいニュースです。私はあなたが大丈夫だと望んでいます!私は本当は今日東京に飛行機で向かう予定でした!でもその代わりに明日行くことになりました。私はあなたが元気でいると望んでいます、そして日本のことを本当にお気の毒に思っています。

関連するQ&A

• うまく英語にできません。教えてください

訂正も含み再度質問させていただきます。外国人の知り合いにメールの返事を書いているのですがうまく表現できないものがあります。自分なりにやってみましたがうまく文章にできません。わかる部分だけでもいいので教えてください。お願いします。 (1)「あなたのような誠実な人を裏切るなんて、とても残念で悲しいことだ」 Im sorry to hear that, It very sad cheated you(わかりません) (2)あなたはすばらしい人だからきっといい人と出会えるよ。 you are very nice person, so I hope you meet(わかりません)

• どなた様か和訳お願いします!

Hello Keiko how are you and your family fine I hope. I know I haven't kept in contact but I wanted to wish you merry Christmas and happy new year, I really hope you are doing well

• 和訳これでいいですか?(その1)

Have a safe journey 安全な長旅を Glad you arrived safely 無事に着いてよかったよ I am glad you are having a good time あなたが楽しく過ごしてるなら、私はうれしいよ Hope you have a good weekend たのしい週末を I look forward to reading your e-mail very soon すぐにあなたのイーメールを読めることを楽しみにしてます Great to hear from you again またあなたと話せて(声がきけて)うれしいよ I hope you dont mind me asking 私が尋ねた事があなたにとって気にならないといいな I will be happy to write a poem for you 私はあなたに詩を書くことは幸せです It is great to receive e-mail from you. あなたからのイーメールを受け取る事はうれしい How are you?I hope you are doing well. 元気?元気にやってるならいいな。 お願いします

• 英語の訳をお願いします

Good morning. How are you? I'm not doing very well. I have the flu Fin, thank you. How are you? I have to go I'm sorry to hear that It was nice to see you I hope you will recover soon Goodbye. see you later Bad. I've got a cold Hi. How's it going? Oh, what a shame! Pretty good. How about you? Take it easy, and you'll get better soon I've got to be going Nice seeing yo Bye .Catch you later  

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします・・・

友達とのメールのやり取りで 昨日の夜にメッセージが来てたのですが、 なんとなく解っても最後のクエスチョンが気になります。 Yes sorry I meant bus my rail pass finished today and now we are in Osaka for tonight but we have to get to Tokyo tomorrow I think we are going to get an overnight bus tomorrow miyajima was very beautiful so I am here tonight are you doing anything? どなたか助けて頂けませんか? 宜しくお願い致します。

• 和訳みてください。ひとつ、英文教えてください

こんばんは 和訳みてください。 I agree feelings are very difficult to communicate, I often wonder if you are happy or sad etc.difficult to decide by e-mail. コミニュケーションを感じ取るのは難しい、私はしばしば(たまに)あなたが、幸せ(うれしい)とか、悲しいとかなど、を、e-mailからきめつける(読み取る?)ことは難しい。 I am happy when I hear from you and sad when I dont, maybe you feel the same? 私はあなたからの便り(e-mail)がくるのはうれしいし、こないときは悲しい、たぶんあなたもそう感じてる(思う)でしょ? ・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・ 英文教えてください 嘘をつかれると、信頼を取り戻すには時間がかかるんだよ。 you something tell a lie to me, you take time to get over the reliance. 上の英文もよくわからないのですが、受身に変えたいです。 お願いしますm(__)m

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします。チャットの中の会話です。 ・I hope to hear from you soon. ・I'm Japanese American, so my parents really want me to at least be able to understand enough Japanese for one to call himself Japanese American. 宜しくお願いします。

• お願いです、和訳して下さい!

『I really needed to hear that while I am waiting for you. You seem to do things that fit me very well. You are a special woman. And yes you will be in my dreams,until we are together again...』 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の翻訳をお願い致します!!

Yes I really really would love to go and see you in japan! I hope I can!! Dinner , drinks, sightseeing , spending one with you , laying down with you sounds like a great happy vacation!!!! I look forward to it!! Sorry I know it's early bit I wanted to be the first one to tell you !!!!

• 和訳と英訳してください

They are very bad. I'm really sad with the terrible earthquake that happened in Japan. I believe the planet is taking revenge(前回のセレブの続きです) 君にとても心配かけたみたいだね…ごめん。(前回の和訳の続きです)