英語での挨拶と健康状態の伝え方

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英語の挨拶と健康状態の伝え方をまとめました
  • Good morning. How are you? I'm not doing very well. I have the flu
  • 挨拶の仕方や健康状態を伝える表現についてまとめました
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の訳をお願いします

Good morning. How are you? I'm not doing very well. I have the flu Fin, thank you. How are you? I have to go I'm sorry to hear that It was nice to see you I hope you will recover soon Goodbye. see you later Bad. I've got a cold Hi. How's it going? Oh, what a shame! Pretty good. How about you? Take it easy, and you'll get better soon I've got to be going Nice seeing yo Bye .Catch you later  

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

Good morning. How are you? おはよう。調子はどう? I'm not doing very well. 僕はあまりよくないんだ。 I have the flu インフルエンザにかかっててね。 Fin, thank you. How are you? フィン、ありがとう。調子はどう? I have to go 僕、行かなきゃ。 I'm sorry to hear that それは残念。 It was nice to see you 会えてよかったよ。 I hope you will recover soon すぐ良くなることを祈ってるよ。 Goodbye. see you later さよなら。また後でね。 Bad. I've got a cold 最悪さ。風邪をひいちゃってね。 Hi. How's it going? やぁ、調子はどうだい? Oh, what a shame! えぇっ、そりゃ災難だね! Pretty good. How about you? まぁまぁさ。君の方はどう? Take it easy, and you'll get better soon 無理しないでね。そうすりゃ君もすぐに良くなるよ。 I've got to be going 僕、もう行かなきゃ。 Nice seeing yo 会えてよかったよ。 Bye .Catch you later さようなら。また後で会おう。 

関連するQ&A

• 英語の訳をお願いします

I've got to be going Nice talking to you Fine,thank you. And you? See you later Oh, that's nice Is everything all right? Take it easy That's too bad You're welcome I'm very sorry Oh ,what a shame! No,thanks Yeah, I've heard about you Nice talking to you, too Goodbye. See you later I haven't seen you for ages It was so nice to see you Catch you later No, nothing special Have a nice day

• 英文の訳を教えて下さい。

英文の訳を教えて下さい。 (1)What about you?とHow about you?の違いって。。。。 (2)I see someone I need to talk to. It was nice meeting you.の訳は。。。 (3)I'd better get going.の訳は。。。 宜しくお願い致します。

• 初対面の挨拶

1)初対面のときの挨拶としては  How are you doing ? よりは How do you do ?  の方が良いのでしょうか ?  答えは  Nice to meet(see) you ? で良いのでしょうか?  その他一番無難な一般的なやりとりは ? 2)初対面ではなく、親しい友人・知人などには  How are you doing ? のほかに What's up? What's happening? What's been going on? How's it going? How have you been? などもあるのでしょうか ?

• 英語の訳をおねがいします!

All cultures have set phrases for greeting. No doubt, you have been taught to say, `How are you?` when you greet an English speaker, and to reply with,`Fine, thanks` when someone greets you, but the set phrases differ across cultuers. Although it is common in Chinese to greets people with,`How are you?` it is more common to say, `Have you eaten?` or `Where are you going?` The `Where are you going?` greeting can irritate some people, even though the greeter is just being polite in recognizing your presence by offering a greeting. For example, when I was a student at a university in Shanghai, I had to go to the shower block in order to take a shower. This was a special building, a bath house, where all the showers were. It was pretty easy to tell if someone was going to the shower block. They would be wearing special shower slippers, carrying a large plastic bowl with a bar of soap in it, and have a towel draped around their necks. So when I walked to the shower block and people used to greet me with, `Where are you going?` I often felt like (reply) `Where do you think Iam going to with my slippers, bowl, soap and towel? Make a guess.`

• 英語が合っているか見て欲しいですm(__)m

how are you?に 『今は元気だよ。インフルエンザでずっと寝込んでたんだ( ̄ー ̄;)。でも熱も治まったし明日からまた仕事行くんだ?』と言いたいのですが、 I'm good now. I have been laying down because of flu. But my fever went down and I'm going back to work tomorrow.←英語合っていますか?

• 訳をみてください

下の3つの英訳を見ていただけないでしょうか? おかしなところがあれば直してください (意訳でOKです)。 どうかよろしくお願いいたします。 もしKumikoに電話する時は、 その前に私にメールでそれ(電話する事)を知らせてくださいね。 ↓ Please let me know it by email when you ring Kumiko. あなたの風邪がよくなってきてるんだと聞いて嬉しいです。 早く完治するといいね。 お友達とは楽しい時間を過ごせましたか? ↓ I am glad you are feeling better. I hope you get 100% well soon. Did you have a good time with your friends? 私の姉は結婚前は美容師をしていました。 彼女から髪の切り方を教わったので私は髪を切る事ができます。 もし私がアラスカに住んでいたら無料であなたの髪を切ってあげられるのに。 あなたはどんな髪型にするつもりなんですか? ↓ I can cut hair because I learned the technique from my sister who used to be a hairdresser until she got married. If I lived in Alaska I could get you done for free. Anyway, how are you going to get your hair done?

• 基本的な訳ですか、お願いします

2つしつもんなんですが。 1) いまメールをしている人に、私は料理が好きで週末もカレーをつくったけどそれがすごくうまくできた といったらこのような文がかえってきました。 正しい訳がしりたいのです。教えてください。 2) あと、なぜyou can cook TOO.なんですか?なぜtooなのかわかりません。よくうたがとてもうまいひと、まあまあのひとにyou can singみたいなコメントをみますが、できるじゃんみたいな軽い感じなのですか?それともこの歌の場合は、もっと才能的なものをかんじて歌うまいねなのでしょうか? wow, you can cook too....you are like the complete package!!! I really don't see how you don't have a boyfriend?? you are such a nice girl...any guy would be really lucky to have to as a girlfriend....so anyway, How far do you live from Tokyo??? I really am still confused on were you live....I hope I will be able to see you one day....you are such a nice girl.

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

In Indonesia, a common greeting is , 'Are you going for a wash?' This may annoy a foreign student who stays with an Indonesian family . Even though she may like the family very much , and even though she may speak excellent Indonesian and know that, 'Are you going for a wash?' is a polite greeting , she still may get irritated when members of the family greet her in this way when she is heading to the washroom with her towel. A very common form of greeting is to ask whether someone has eaten yet.Many Asian cultures use this as a from of greeting , not just the Chinese. For example , the Burmese are always asking. ' Have you eaten?' The appropriate response is to say that you have. Like, 'How are you?' and 'Where are you going?', 'Have you eaten?' is not a real question.

• 英語の訳をお願いします

How was your photo? Anyway, I came to bring to school today Saturday also have to go to school is horrible So hard to get up in the morning I got up at 6:00. When you get up? Yusuke You saw me for the first time How did I?

• 訳を教えてください

つづけてすいません。ペンパルからの文ですが、今回分りづらくて、質問させてもらいました。私がなんとなく理解したのは、今週末はBBQしないつもりということしか分りません。なんとなくですが、不満がかかれているようなきがしてならないのですが・・・ I am not probably going to go to my friend BBQ on Sunday because everyone is bringing there friends with them. So I think I will probably do nothing this weekend. I'm glad to see that you work!! Even though you work long hours, it's still great!!! I would ask you to call me sometimes so I could here how sweet your voice is! But I understand if you are to busy to call me also. Well, I have not much to do. ちなみにこの文の最後はTalk to you later sweet heart! soooo sweet I know you are!!!!!!です。少し長くなってしまいましたが分る方いましたらよろしくおねがいします。