感謝の手紙を書く | 英語の先生へのお礼

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Thank you for the wonderful classes we had. | いつも私たちに楽しい授業をしていただき、ありがとうございました。
  • We were always looking forward to your English classes. | 毎回先生の英語の授業をたのしみにしていました。
  • Your classes ignited our interest in English and improved our skills. | 先生の授業のおかげで、より英語に興味を持ったし、英語力が上がりました。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

中3レベルの英作文です

ALTの先生にお礼の手紙を書いています。 内容は (1)いつも私たちに楽しい授業をしていただき、ありがとうございました。 Thank you for giving us your wonderful classes. (2)毎回先生の英語の授業をたのしみにしていました。 We were looking forward to taking classes with you all the time. (3)先生の授業のおかげで、より英語に興味を持ったし、英語力が上がりました。 Thanks to your classes, we were more interested in English and our English skills were up. (4)4月から私たちは高校生になりますので、先生の楽しい授業がうけられなくなり、とても悲しいです。 We willl enter a high school this April, so we are sad because we won't be able to have your classes. (5)でも私たちは先生との楽しかった時間を決して忘れません。 But we never forget great time with you. (6)私は将来英語をつかった仕事に就きたいと思っています。 I want to work with English in the futute. (7)いつかさらに成長した姿を先生に見せられるよう頑張ります。 I'll do my best to show you my growing someday. (8)今までありがとうございました。 Thank you very much for everything. まちがっているところはありませんか。 中3でもわかるアドバイスをよろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

Thank you for giving us your wonderful classes. We were looking forward to taking your classes all the time. Thanks to you, we were more interested in English and our English skills got better. →Thanks to your lessons等よりも、英語はこういう場合人を中心に言うのがいいので変えました。 We will be high school students this April, so we will really miss you and your lively English classes. Yet, we will never forget the great time we had with you. I want to have a job where I can use English in the future. I'll do my best to show you how much I have grown someday. Thank you very much for everything. 以上でいかがでしょうか。

kimichi-97
質問者

お礼

遅くなってすみません。アドバイスありがとうございました。助かりました

関連するQ&A

• ALTの先生へのお礼の手紙

中3です。 ALTの先生にお礼の手紙を書いています。 内容は (1)いつも私たちに楽しい授業をしていただき、ありがとうございました。 Thank you for giving us your wonderful classes. (2)毎回先生の英語の授業をたのしみにしていました。 We were looking forward to taking classes with you all the time. (3)先生の授業のおかげで、より英語に興味を持ったし、英語力が上がりました。 Thanks to your classes, we were more interested in English and our English skills were up. (4)4月から私たちは高校生になりますので、先生の楽しい授業がうけられなくなり、とても悲しいです。 We willl enter a high school this April, so we are sad because we won't be able to have your classes. (5)でも私たちは先生との楽しかった時間を決して忘れません。 But we never forget great time with you. (6)私は将来英語をつかった仕事に就きたいと思っています。 I want to work with English in the futute. (7)いつかさらに成長した姿を先生に見せられるよう頑張ります。 I'll do my best to show you my growing someday. (8)今までありがとうございました。 Thank you very much for everything. まちがっているところはありませんか。 中3でもわかるアドバイスをよろしくお願いします。

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

課題:How do you conduct your lessons in all English?150字前後の英語で答えよ。 We are going to have to conduct our English lessons in all English under globalization .The course of study are saying same thing.However, when we do it, we have to convert it gradually such as, sometimes English, almost English and all English, depending on student's level. In "sometimes English class" The teacher uses English at greeting, ice breaking and simple classroom English to remove student's hesitation of using English. In "almost English class" teacher conduct their English lesson in English expecting difficult explanation.In that case the teacher makes the student with high level explain what he or she said to the student with low level. Finally, I would like to convert my lesson to all English class by third semester. I would like to convert my lesson from Japanese centered lesson to all English lesson gradually with naturalizing English. グローバル化が進む中、私達は英語の授業は英語で行わなければならない。学習指導要領にも同じことが明文化されている。しかし、私達がそれを行う時は生徒のレベルに応じて「時々英語」「殆ど英語」「全部英語」というように少しづつそれへの転換を行わなければならない。 「時々英語の授業」の授業において教師は挨拶、アイスブレイク、クラスルームイングリッシュで英語を使うことで生徒が英語を使うことへのためらいを取り除いていく。 「ほとんど英語の授業」では、難しい説明を除き殆ど英語を使う。その時、わからない生徒に対してはわかる生徒に教師が言ったことを説明させる。 そして最終的に3学期末までにAllイングリッシュにコンバートしていきたく思う。 この様に少しづつ英語に慣れさせながら日本語中心の授業からAllイングリッシュ転換していく。

• 英作文の添削をお願いしたいです

こんばんは、いつもお世話になっております。 今回は英作文の添削をお願いしたいので、お暇でしたら宜しくお願いします。 下の英語が僕が日本語から作ってみた文です。文法や表現の仕方に自信ありません・・・ 妻が何を着て行くか決めるのに時間がかかったので、家を出るのが少し遅くなった。 ↓ Because it took my wife some time to decide to wear something, we were late for time when we left my home. お願い致します。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

先ほど教えてgoo!の質問集をみていたところ、「英語の翻訳をお願いします。」という質問がありましたので、自分なりに英文を考えて参考文として回答いたしました。 質問してきた日本文。 『○○へ。 元気?私、去っちゃうんだ。 ここであなたに会えて本当に良かったよ。あなたに会えて楽しかった。 ありがとう。 あなたが教えてくれた、ビヨンセの曲は一生忘れない。 知ってた?その曲を聴いたときは時は、いつもあなたのこと思い出すんだ。なんたって、あなたのイメージソングだから。私は遠くへ行っちゃうけどいつかまた会えるよね?今度会う時はもっと英語をしゃべれるようになっとくね。だから私のこと忘れないでね。大好きだよ。』 という質問文に対して 「To ○○. How have you been ? I leave this place soon. I was very glad to meet you. “Thank you So much .” I don't forget “Beyonce’s music”in my life that you taught me. Did you know? I will certainly remember you, whenever heard it. This is your image music,If who will say what. Although I go to a distance, we can surely meet again someday right ? I will become good at English more than now when I meet you next time. So you remember me , and I love you so much. dear ○○. 」 と下手くそな英語で回答しました。 英語のご堪能の方から見た場合いかがでしょうか? 宜しくお願いいたします。

• 英作文を見てください

外食のよい点と悪い点についての英作文の一部ですが、 1.は英語の先生をしている人のお手本で、2.は私が書いたものです。 1.次の英文の組み立てがどうしてもわかりません。 Human doings other than eating are spreading. 2.次の英文を書いたのですが、もう少しいい文があれば教えてください。 You might miss chances to have good fun meals with your families. ちなみに1.の人にはこれを You might miss chances to have good fun WITH meals with your families. にした方がいいと言われました。

• 英作文

学校の課題で、"My High School Days"という題で英作文をしました。 文法的な間違いや、不自然な部分等あると思いますので、添削していただこうと、質問させていただきました。 よろしくお願いいたします。 I went attended ABC High School. This school was founded in 1961 by Taro Oda. It is co-education now. But it was a boys' school before 1994, DEF girl's High School was next to it. They merged it in 1994 and became ABC High School. It has generally course only now. But generally course has three courses, A course, B course and C course. When I was senior, there were 48 classes in this school, and more than 1,700 students were studying in this school. I belonged to B course. In the B course, we studied aiming at entrance to school to the university. I and my friends always went to the school by bicycle. I was doing it for exercise and a saving. It takes me about fifty minutes from my home to the school. My favorite subject is civics. I liked the modern society in particular. My best friends in high school were Yuichi Masuda, Yoshitaka Ito and Toshimitsu Kato. We used to go to Miyawaki Bookstore or Book Square in Matsusaka after school by bicycle. It was late that I always arrived at the house because these bookstores were long way from my house. I belonged to the rugby club. But I have never play rugby. Because my teacher made me and my friend the member of the club by force to direct our life and to let me study. So we studied mathematics in the teacher's room while other members did club activities. My impressive teacher was Mr. Ishimoto. He was my teacher when I was junior, and teacher was mathematics and rugby club. He was severe, grim and strong.  Therefore I and my friends could not disobey. If we had not good exam result, he punched us. So my friends studied English and mathematics very hard. But I knew his good point. He always thought about students. Therefore he was very strict with us. It will not still change.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします…

主に文と文の論理的なつながりや文法ミスを指摘していただきたいです。 TOPIC:JAPAN SHOULD ADOPT ENGLISH AS ITS SECOND OFFICIAL LANGUAGE. I disagree with this statement. Certainly,English language is a most powerful communication tool,and is important today.However,as we know, the vast majority of Japanese have little to do with English.At least we dont necessarily meet foreign people flequently. To be sure,we cannot neglect English.You may get mail orders written in English,and may communicate with clients abroad,but it doesnt mean you'd better be able to speak English.Instead of trying to learn to speak English,it is more helpful for you to learn to read and write Chinese,Spanish,or Russian. On this point of view,adopting English as its second official language is not good idea.

• 英作文の添削お願いします。

問題文はImagine yourself ten years from now. Describe your life at that time,and the steps you will take to get there.という内容です。 After ten years from now,I will be an English teacher. To become an English teacher, there are three steps. First, I enter a university. I will study English hard there. Second, I go to theU.S. to study English. I would like to learn English expressions and American culture. At the same time, I want to make friends with there. I will have a good time with new friends. In addition to that, I would like to visit traditional placeses in theU.S. these experiences let me grow up to teach skills. Third, I get the teacher's license. Through these steps, I will be an English teacher. 文法的な誤りや内容構成など添削よろしくお願いします。

• 英会話の質問です

1 これから自分のやりたいことをみつけたい I wil find to do in the future. 2私はパソコンを使って英語を勉強しています 独学です I study English with my computer. I study alone.   3あなたはいつ国に帰りますか? When do you go back your country? 4あなたの故郷はどんなところですか? How is your home town? 自分で考えてみました もし間違っていたら教えて下さい よろしくお願い致します

• 英作文を作ったので添削おねがいします

お礼は必ずします。 よろしくお願いします Recruitment of friend!(British or  American) Nice to meet you. My name is A I am a 35-year-old Japanese man and I live in Osaka. I am 172 cm tall and I weigh 65 kg. My blood type is A. I am a chemist at a chemists,selling medicines. I like playing football and walking my dog. I love Britain and American. I would like to be your friend. Could you correspond with me if you don't mind? If you correspond with me, I would provide you with something you can obtain only in Japan. Through corresponding with you, I would be able to improve my English and increase my knowledge about Britain and USA. Please become my friend by all means. My e-mail address is shown below. I am looking forward to your favorable reply. I would like to see you in near days. see you