• ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします

Long time buddy, Hope the V3 is serving you nicely There is only 2 MS-SSW's left, It is $89.00 till the last two are sold. $113.00 Shipped to Japan via Priority Mail International. Since this is a big host the shipping will be $24 to Japan.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.2

Long time buddy, Hope the V3 is serving you nicely よう相棒君、久方振りだね。V3は順調なんだろうね。 http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=buddy&ref=sa http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=long+time

bonboy
質問者

お礼

翻訳ありがとうございました。 無料翻訳ではわからない部分だったので、わかってよかったです^^

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

こちらのサイトで翻訳できますよ。 http://www.excite.co.jp/world/

bonboy
質問者

補足

Long time buddy, Hope the V3 is serving you nicely この部分の意味がわからないんですけど・・・ 後は、無料翻訳でわかりました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• すみません。以下翻訳お願いします。

I always ship via Fedex. Shipping to Japan is not cheap. Anyhow, you can get this with 119 USD including shipping fee. Thanks 翻訳ソフトで翻訳すると、送料と商品代金 トータルで119$で OKです と言っているのでしょうか? 宜しくお願いします。

• 英文の翻訳で困っています。

オークションで一人の方から2個購入しました。 2個購入しましたよとメールを送り、その後下記のように メールがきました。送料のことだと思うのですが はっきりわかりません。(エキサイトで調べたのですが) 翻訳をお願いします。 Hello, Shipping rates to Japan are as follows: First class International (both Auctions) ......... $13.50 Priority International (both Auctions) .........$19.50 Registered mail additional $11.50 to either shipping method above. Thank you

• 翻訳お願いいたします。

翻訳お願いいたします。 I know who they are, I just wanted to know if you knew them since you live in Japan. Which member do you know? Do you know who Jejung is? I wanted to ask for a little favor, I hope you can help me I wanted to know if you could please translate this for me please [Tohoshinki's image] Its about Tohoshinki. I really hope you can help me. Thank you

• 翻訳お願いいたします。

This item ships via ground services and delivery is unavailable to international locations, US territories, AK, HI, PO boxes and APO/FPO/DPO addresses. Express and overnight shipping are also unavailable.

• 翻訳お願いしますっ!!

海外からの購入時のカード支払いが完了しません・・・。 支払いができる唯一の方法はなんと書いてあるのでしょうか? 何をすべきかよくわかりません・・。お願いいたします。。 the only way we are able to process the charge is by having the customer call the credit card company for the card used on the order and notifying them that you are having a purchase by xxxxxshop shipped to the shipping address that you have provided. They will note that address on file and then we will be able to proceed with the final billing of the order.Once this has been done, please let us know (via email is fine) so we can authorize and ship the order.

• 翻訳お願いします。

現在オークションをしているのですが、そのオークションに英語で質問が来ました。 お恥ずかしいながら、あまり英語が得意でないで翻訳にかけてみたのですが、分けの分からない文章になってしまうので、英語が得意な方に翻訳いただけたら幸いです>< hello seller am Mr yuchiro from japan but living in USA, am intrested in your item pasted on the japan AUCTION as a gift for the orphanage home in africa , i will like to know how many unit of the item you have ? and the condition of the item ?i will offer you the sum of 5,500usd for 5 unit of the item plus shipping via EMS JAPAN and payment will be made immediately via BANK TO BANK DIRECT TRANSFER ok.. so kindly get back to me about this offer to my email ○○@gmail.com

• 和訳のお願いです

海外のサイト(ショップ)で欲しい商品が見つかったので、 日本までの送料をたずねたところ、以下の回答がありました。 これは送料に対しての追記です。 どなたか和訳して頂けませんか? 自動翻訳サイトで訳すと、意味不明な文になってしまいます。 よろしくお願いします。 Hello, the shipping cost is for 1st class which will take at least 14 days. Priority is $12.30 and will take 6 to 10 days. The program will show shipping is $6.00 I will send a paypal invoice for the extra costs for shipping to Japan.

• 英文の翻訳をお願い致します。

In order to give you a postage quote for Japan may we ask you to proceed with the order. When you get as far as the delivery address, select 'other country' and enter Japan. The order will then come through for us to work out a shipping quote. At this stage you will not have entered any payment details. Once we have established the shipping price a reply will be sent via email to yourself. If you are happy with this quote, the next step is to place the order again, but this time you will be able to input the shipping cost at the appropriate place and complete the order. If you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us again. Kind Regards,

• 翻訳お願いします、サイトで翻訳してみたのですが、いまいちわかりませんで

翻訳お願いします、サイトで翻訳してみたのですが、いまいちわかりませんでした よろしくお願いします。 This wheel is available now. The total you are looking for is $1460.00 ( 4 wheels & shipping ) 195 per rim *4=$780.00 shipping by ocean fright $680 For the import tax duty ,we are not able to get the amount for you,when the package arrive to Japan then your country custom house should contact to you for the tax payment,or you may ask for broker to help you on this. for the payment we will request money wire,please feel free contact to me if you are ready to place this order.

• 翻訳お願いします。

taro How many times do i have to mention it to you. YOUR 2 SAIK ARE ON THE WAY.!!!!!!! SHIPPING IS SLOW NOW IN THE USA BECAUSE USPS ARE CLOSING STORES DOWN AND ALOT ARE LOOSING JOBS THAT WORK AT USPS WHERE I LIVE. BECAUSE OF THIS THERE IS LONGER SHIPPING TIMES FOR YOU TO RECIEVE YOUR PACKAGE.!!!! HAVE YOU EVER NOT GOTTON A PACKAGE THAT I SENT. NO SO PLEASE BE PAITENT. LIKE I TOLD YOU I DID SHIP THIS ORDER WITH TRACKING.!!!!!!!! EMS SHIPPING>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOTHING HAS COME UP YET BECAUSE ITS STILL BEING PROCESSED taro . BE PATIENT. YOUR PACKAGE WILL GET TO YOU. YOU MAKE ME UPSET WITH THIS. I TELL YOU BUT YOU NEVER LISTEN. The packge is not lost the package is just slow coming to you. Ask jiro.!!!!!!!!!! he is waiting on package from me from the same day i shipped you packge out. You need to listen taro. I am nothing but good to. WHy would you think you would not recieve your package. 人名を「taro」「jiro」にしています。