• ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします。

現在オークションをしているのですが、そのオークションに英語で質問が来ました。 お恥ずかしいながら、あまり英語が得意でないで翻訳にかけてみたのですが、分けの分からない文章になってしまうので、英語が得意な方に翻訳いただけたら幸いです>< hello seller am Mr yuchiro from japan but living in USA, am intrested in your item pasted on the japan AUCTION as a gift for the orphanage home in africa , i will like to know how many unit of the item you have ? and the condition of the item ?i will offer you the sum of 5,500usd for 5 unit of the item plus shipping via EMS JAPAN and payment will be made immediately via BANK TO BANK DIRECT TRANSFER ok.. so kindly get back to me about this offer to my email ○○@gmail.com

• mn37
  • お礼率37% (16/43)
  • 英語
  • 回答数5
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • qualheart
  • ベストアンサー率41% (1451/3486)
回答No.2

参考まで訳しますが・・・ わたしは「ゆちろう」という名前の日本人で、USAに住んでいます。 アフリカの児童施設へのギフトとして、あなたが日本サイトのオークションに出した商品に興味があります。 いくつ商品をお持ちか、またそれぞれの状態を知りたいです。 商品5セットで5500USドル+EMS JAPANによる郵送料で買いたいです。支払いは銀行振り込みでOKです。 あなたの返事を待っています。 まるっきりナイジェリア詐欺そのものですね。 「ナイジェリア詐欺」で検索すれば、どんなものか分かると思います。また、ご質問者様に届いたものと類似したメールも掲載されていると思います。 無視しましょう。

その他の回答 (4)

回答No.5

”hello seller am Mr yuchiro from japan” ハロー売人。私は、日本のゆういちろう氏である。 ”but living in USA” だけど、アメリカに住んでいます。 ”am intrested in your item pasted on the japan AUCTION as a gift for the orphanage home in africa” 私は、あなたがジャパンオークションサイトにのせたアイテムをアフリカの孤児院へのプレゼントにしたいと考えています。 ”i will like to know how many unit of the item you have ?” 私は、あなたがいくつそのアイテムを持っているか知りたいです。(おしえて?) ”and the condition of the item ?” それと、アイテムの状態はどうですか? "i will offer you the sum of 5,500usd for 5 unit of the item plus shipping via EMS JAPAN" 私は、アイテム5個を5500アメリカドルで買い取ります。そして、EMS Japan(郵便?)で送ってください。 ”payment will be made immediately via BANK TO BANK DIRECT TRANSFER ok.” 支払は、口座振り込みですぐ行います。いいですか? ”so kindly get back to me about this offer to my email ○○@gmail.com” このオファーについてメールください。アドレスは、○○@gmail.comです。 コメント: 意訳と直訳が混ざっているかも知れませんが、意味は伝わると思います。

• Ro-Ma
  • ベストアンサー率44% (4/9)
回答No.4

すいません、補足です。最初の文章を訂正します。 こんにちは出品者さん。私はyuchiroという名前で日本から来てアメリカに住んでいます。 あとは先ほどの投稿と同じです。どうやらこの人はIを抜く癖があるようです。そのせいで少しばかり難解になっているようです。

• Ro-Ma
  • ベストアンサー率44% (4/9)
回答No.3

こんにちは、yuchiroさん。日本から来てアメリカに住んでいるのですね。私はあなたが日本のオークションにアフリカの児童擁護施設への贈り物として出品した商品に興味があります。在庫がいくつあるのか、(商品の)状態はどうなのか教えていただけますか? 商品5つとEMS(国際スピード郵便)の送料、5500ドルをすぐに銀行間取引で支払います。親切にも私のこの申し出に答えてくださるなら、○○@gmail.comまでメールをください。 といったところでしょうか。状況がわからないのでなんとも言えませんが、それなりに違和感がないように訳したつもりです。

noname#146889
noname#146889
回答No.1

iが項目の5ユニットのために5,500usdの合計をあなたに提供して、EMS日本経由で乗船して、こんにちは、売り手は、あなたが持っている項目、および項目の状態をいくつのユニット知るかために漆器からのyuchiroさんですが、米国に住んでいて、中のafricaに、私が好きであるつもりである孤児院の家への贈り物として漆器AUCTIONに貼られたあなたの項目でintrestedされて、支払いはすぐに、OKそうが私のメール ○○@gmail.com へのこの申し出に関して親切に私に取り戻すBANK TO BANK DIRECT TRANSFERを通して済むでしょう。 下記の翻訳サイトで調べたら↑こうでました。 意味がよくわかりませんね・・・

参考URL:
http://www.excite.co.jp/world/english/

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m

Seller, Mr Bejamin Bobo From Canada i saw your item paste on Yahoo auction i will like to buy it for my Son in Nigeria i like to offer you $2,000:00USDollar including the shipment Cost through EMS . i want you to E-mail me back to my box (bejaminb***@hotmail.com)and get back to me with your full bank payment Bank Account Name.. Bank Name Address..Account Number.. Thanks. Hello Seller, I am Mr Cherry Chung from United Kingdom i saw your item paste on auction site Japan and i am highly interested in buying it for my son in Nigeria as a birthday gift so i wish to offer you the sum of $2,000:00USDollar for the item plus the shipment cost to Nigeria and also contact me back to my personal mail box (cherrych***@live.com) so i want you to contact me back with your full bank details for the payment of the money to your account through bank to bank money transfer. Account Name. Account Number. Bank Name & Address. Email Address. Item Name. Thanks Am Mr Laurence Williams Presently in from Canada.i saw your item paste on YAHOO AUCTION Am interested in buying your item for my Friend, i will offering you $1,000.00USDollar for each of the item plus shipment to my Friend in Nigeria via EMS SPEED POST .Let me know how many pieces you have for sale.i will be remitting your payment via Bank to Bank transfer into your account.Get back to me via your personal e-mail and please reply back in English.Reply back to (laurencewilliams***@gmail.com)Hoping to read from you fast,Regards なんと読むか分かりません、翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m

• 翻訳をお願いします。オークションの質問で来たのですが、なんとなく言わん

翻訳をお願いします。オークションの質問で来たのですが、なんとなく言わんとしているところはわかるのですが、正確な訳が知りたいです。 I'm Takashi Presently in Canada.i saw your item paste on YAHOO AUCTION Am interested in buying your item for my Friend, i will offering you $2,000.00USDollar for each of the item plus shipment to my Friend in Nigeria via EMS SPEED POST .Let me know how many pieces you have for sale.i will be remitting your payment via Bank to Bank transfer Or PayPal into your account.Get back to me via your personal e-mail and please reply back in English.Reply back to (takashi***@gmail.com)Hoping to read from you fast,Thanks.

• 翻訳

カナダから質問が来ているのですが、どなたか翻訳してもらえませんでしょうか? Hello. I am Mr Bently Lihra from Canada i saw your item paste on auction site i will like to buy it for my son as a birthday gift so i will like to offer you $2,000:00dollar for the item and the shipment cost via EMS SPEED POST and i will like you to reply me back to (bentlylihra@hotmail.com)so i will like to hear from you soon about your full bank information for the payment of money BANK NAME AND ADDRESS ACCOUNT NAME & ACCOUNT NUMBER & Email Address Thanks.

• オークションで英語の質問が届きました。

オークションで英語の質問が届きました。 オークションで英語の質問が届きました。しかも同日に2通もです。 英語ができないので翻訳サイトを利用しても、内容もよくわかりませんし、 メールアドレスがあるようなので、回答して公開してはいけないですよね? かといって質問してくださったのに、無視をしてよいものなのでしょうか? ヤフーから、直接取引は警戒しろとのことなので、2通も来るとおかしい。新手の詐欺なのかとも思いました。 オークションと英語に詳しい方、よろしくお願い致します。 「Hello.I am Humphrey Williams from United State i saw your item paste on auction site i will like to buy it for my brother-in-law in Nigeria as a house warming gift so i will like to offer you the sum of $2,000:00USDollar for the item and the shipment cost via EMS SPEED POST JAPAN and i will like you to reply me back to (~@hotmail.com) so i will like to hear from you soon about your full bank information or PayPal for the payment of money to your account BANK NAME AND ADDRESS, ACCOUNT NAME & ACCOUNT NUMBER. Thanks. 」 「I'm Mr Ambrose William Presently in Canada.i saw your item paste on YAHOO AUCTION Am interested in buying your item for my Friend, i will offering you $1,000.00USDollar for each of the item plus shipment to my Friend in Nigeria via EMS SPEED POST .Let me know how many pieces you have for sale.i will be remitting your payment via Bank to Bank transfer Or PayPal into your account.Get back to me via your personal e-mail and please reply back in English.Reply back to (~@gmail.com Or ~@hotmail.com)Hoping to read from you fast,Thanks 」

• この英文、通訳できますか?

こんばんは。ちょっと私では通訳できない英文があったので、誰か通訳できませんか? 「hello seller am dr alison king from canada i am inneed of an urgent purchase of your item pasted on yahoo auction. i want them for my clients as a new year gift in africa and am willing to offer you the sum of $4,000usd for 5 set of the item. and more so i will like to do this in a very timely manner and i will pay you via BANK TO BANK DIRECT TRANSFER OR PAYPAL.」

• 英語で質問が来ましたが翻訳をお願いいたします。

YAHOOオークションにて現在 I・O DATA製17型SXGA液晶ディスプレイ(終了時間:2月 28日 21時 10分 )を出品していますが先程 英語で質問が来た為 直ぐに翻訳サイトで和訳しましたが意味不明な変換になってしまい返答に困っています 英語が得意な方翻訳をお願いいたします。 また 新規IDで下記の文ではHotmailで取引したいと解釈していますが 大丈夫でしょうか?  ※?は名前が入っている為に伏せています。 「 Im Janet Woods want to buy this item.i will pay+Shipping charges YEN$32,000.00 via BankTransfer,i will need your information below for the payment. Name of Account Holder : Name of Bank: Account Number: Bank Branch: Email Address : for the payment, you will ship out the item via Speedpost (EMS) JAPAN Post Office,i will pay for the shipping charges,i awaits your immediately response/chats via jannywhats2002@yahoo.co.jp or MSN Messanger:  ? @hotmail.com Janet Woods.」

• 変な質問

ヤフーのオークションに出品中の商品に以下の変な質問が来ました。 Hello, Am Mrs Deborah Marley from USA .i came across your item on yahoo auction.i will like to order this item for my son in Nigeria.and i will be making the payment with Bank To Bank Transfer. they will transfer your money to your account as soon as the payment is made .i will offer you $1,000.00 USD Including the shipment VIA EMS SPEED POST to my son address in Nigeria. i will like to know condition of this item and how many you have for sale and i want you to send me your bank details .you can E-mail me to my E-mail (・・・・@yahoo.com) . Thanks 翻訳できる方翻訳してください。 恐らくいたずらとは思いますが、なんか気持ち悪いので・・・ よろしくお願いします。

• オークション出品に対しての質問

オークションに出品中のものに次のような質問がきました。 簡単な英語なので、なんとなくニュアンスはわかるのですが 誤解していたら大変なので、訳してほしいです。 またどのように答えてあげたらよいのでしょうか? ちなみに、海外発送は対応していません。 よろしくお願いします。 個人名やアドレスと思われるところは()で変えています。 Dear Seller, I am (個人名) From Canada.I am highly interested in buying your item for my Uncle in Nigeria.I will offer you $2,000USD for this item + shipping through EMS SPEED POST ,Payment will be made through Bank To Bank Transfer (Direct transfer to your bank account).I want you to reply me to my personal E-mail for further conversation Via(E-mailアドレス)

• どなたか翻訳お願いします!!

今、オークションで商品を出品しているんですが アメリカの方から英文での質問をもらい、返答に 困っています。 ネットの無料翻訳サービスも意味不明な日本語を 羅列されるので、ますます困惑してしまいます。 下記、英文をそのまま掲載致しますので どなたかいらっしゃいましたら、翻訳 よろしくお願いします。 ■英文 Hi,Am Mrs Jenifer from USA i will like to know if you still have this item for sale i want to buy for my husband in west Africa on a research.i will offer you $1,250USD including the shipping fee via EMS you can reply me to (質問者のメールアドレス)..Thanks

• この英文の和訳をお願いいたします。

あるサイトのオークションに出品しておりましたら、イギリスの方?から質問を受け取りましたが、なんとなくほんのりとは分かりますが、真意の部分がよく分かりません。。。 本文 Hello Seller, Mrs Heather Louis White is my Name from England, Am Interested in Buying your Item in Yahoo Auction in Japan for my Son Project in Colleges, Kindly let me Know the Cost of 20 Pieces of the Item Via (EMS SPEED POST) Delivery to my Son Shipping Address in Colleges and mean while am Paying you Via Bank to Bank Transfer, Provide me your Full Bank Information for the Payment to be Made: Therefore I want you to Reply me back in English, Morealso dont Forget to Reply me with your Real E-mail to My Mail Box (...........@hotmail.com) Hope to Read from you Soon... REGARDS!!! なのですが、ヤフーやエキサイトの翻訳サイトを利用してもあまり文法に則していない英文のようでうまくは翻訳されませんでした。 どなたか英語にご堪能な方助けてください。宜しくお願いいたします。