Shipping Delays and Patience

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Shipping delays in the USA due to USPS store closures are causing longer delivery times for packages.
  • Please be patient as your package is still being processed and will eventually arrive.
  • There is no need to worry as previous packages sent by the seller have always been delivered successfully.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします。

taro How many times do i have to mention it to you. YOUR 2 SAIK ARE ON THE WAY.!!!!!!! SHIPPING IS SLOW NOW IN THE USA BECAUSE USPS ARE CLOSING STORES DOWN AND ALOT ARE LOOSING JOBS THAT WORK AT USPS WHERE I LIVE. BECAUSE OF THIS THERE IS LONGER SHIPPING TIMES FOR YOU TO RECIEVE YOUR PACKAGE.!!!! HAVE YOU EVER NOT GOTTON A PACKAGE THAT I SENT. NO SO PLEASE BE PAITENT. LIKE I TOLD YOU I DID SHIP THIS ORDER WITH TRACKING.!!!!!!!! EMS SHIPPING>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOTHING HAS COME UP YET BECAUSE ITS STILL BEING PROCESSED taro . BE PATIENT. YOUR PACKAGE WILL GET TO YOU. YOU MAKE ME UPSET WITH THIS. I TELL YOU BUT YOU NEVER LISTEN. The packge is not lost the package is just slow coming to you. Ask jiro.!!!!!!!!!! he is waiting on package from me from the same day i shipped you packge out. You need to listen taro. I am nothing but good to. WHy would you think you would not recieve your package. 人名を「taro」「jiro」にしています。

• bonboy
  • お礼率76% (549/719)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

タロー、何度言ったらわかるんだ。 君が頼んだ2個のSAIKは出荷済みだ!!!米国では今、USPS(米国郵政公社)が支店窓口の閉鎖を進めており、多くの人員がカットされているから配送に時間がかかっているんだ。だから君の小包を届けるのにこれまで以上に時間がかかっているのさ!!! これまで僕が発送した商品が届かなかったことってあったか?ないだろう。それなら届くまで我慢してくれ。 僕が言ったように、僕はこのオーダーを書留で送ってある!!!EMSでね!!! 今のところ何も情報が上がってこない。何故ならタロー、まだ手続き中だからだ。辛抱してくれ。 君の小包は必ず君の所へ届くから。僕は情けないよ、何故なら君は僕の言う事を聞いてくれないから。 小包は紛失したんじゃない、ただ配送が遅れているだけだ。 ジローに訊いてみるといい。彼は僕が君宛に小包を送った同じ日に発送した小包を待っているよ。 タロー、君は人が言う事をもっと聞かなきゃだめだよ。僕は誠実な人間だ。なぜ君の小包が届かないなどと勘ぐるんだ。 [注]SAIKの意味がわからなかったので、そのままSAIKとしました。

bonboy
質問者

お礼

わかりやすい翻訳ありがとうございました。 SAIK=ライトの名称ですのでそのままでOKです^^

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします

taro, That is the problem is your friend not me.! Good lasers take long time to build.! I cant deal with people that are im patient. You new from the beginning it was going to take long time because i did not have the hosts. I though the host will be in in Less then 3 weeks but it took nearlly 1 and 1 1/2 months. I know that you buy my lasers and re sell them to friend to make money and that is fine however you needed to tell your friends that it takes long time to build 3mode saik 1.7W-1.8W lasers. You know people sell lasers o this forum 3 a week and the look nice but there cheap junk inside. I put 1 laser up a week and its high quility. See the diffrence. I can tell you taro that dealing with you and your friend that you 2 have been the only too people to act like this. I hve never had anyone tell me iam slow, Not even jiro would say such a thing.! Because they know its not nice. Anyways, If you promise never to do such a thing again because if you do i will find out right away, But if you promise never to ask anyone to make a laser or laser heatsinks or parts that i make Iam will to forget about what happend iand start fresh. Let me know If you re Genue

• 翻訳お願いします、サイトで翻訳してみたのですが、いまいちわかりませんで

翻訳お願いします、サイトで翻訳してみたのですが、いまいちわかりませんでした よろしくお願いします。 This wheel is available now. The total you are looking for is $1460.00 ( 4 wheels & shipping ) 195 per rim *4=$780.00 shipping by ocean fright $680 For the import tax duty ,we are not able to get the amount for you,when the package arrive to Japan then your country custom house should contact to you for the tax payment,or you may ask for broker to help you on this. for the payment we will request money wire,please feel free contact to me if you are ready to place this order.

• 翻訳して下さい。

海外通販をして発送が遅れているので理由について問い合わせました。 返信がきました。いまいち内容が理解できないので日本語に訳して下さい。 I understand that you have requested an order status update. I have reviewed your order and see that your order has not yet completed the shipping process. Please review your original order confirmation that was emailed to you. Located in the top right corner of the order confirmation email you will find an estimated order shipping date. This date represents the date we expect your order to complete the shipping process. If the estimated shipping date found on your order confirmation has passed, the item(s) on your order may be on backorder. Occasionally due to unexpected delays it may not be possible to meet the tentative shipping date originally provided to you. I am currently working to provide you a revised delivery estimate. Once I obtain a delivery estimate I will email you this information. Please know, your item(s) have been reserved for you and are on order with the manufacturer. We are doing everything possible to fulfill your order as soon as possible. If you would like to discuss other possibilities for fulfilling your order, please respond to this email or call and a Customer Service Representative will gladly assist you. Thank you for your patience. We regret any inconvenience this may have caused you.

• 翻訳お願いします。

Well all i can say to younow is you have all the information now with tracking number taro. Be patients for them to come in is all i have to say to you is: Be pateint.!.!!!!!!!!!!!! After you lasers come in to you iam sorry but i feel this whole thing was disrespectful. Espacially now with how you are acting with shipping being slow. So after you reive everything tht you paid for, I will no longer give you my service with making yiou heatsinks or buying lasers. You will quicly see how good i was to you taro when you have to buy from othert people and you dont get the same high quility stuff that i gave you. So for the final time you have all information now. BE PATIENT>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for your lasers to come in.

• 翻訳してください!

海外のネットショッピングをしたのですが、 翻訳ソフトを利用しても意味がいまいちよく分からず・・・・ どなた様かよろしくお願い致します。 We regret to inform you that we are unable to combine two orders into the same shipment. However, we are more than happy to deduct one shipping charge on this occasion. As such I am pleased to confirm that I have refunded your 30.00GBP shipping charge from your I do hope this is helpful, and please do let me know if I may be of any further assistance. 2つ商品を注文したので、 1つの箱では送れない・・・とか書いてあるんですかね??

• 翻訳サイトで変換しましたが、いまいち理解できませんでした。

翻訳サイトで変換しましたが、いまいち理解できませんでした。 下記の文章を訳してください。よろしくお願いいたします。 This wheel is available now. The total you are looking for is $1460.00 ( 4 wheels & shipping ) 195 per rim *4=$780.00 shipping by ocean fright $680 For the import tax duty ,we are not able to get the amount for you,when the package arrive to Japan then your country custom house should contact to you for the tax payment,or you may ask for broker to help you on this. for the payment we will request money wire,please feel free contact to me if you are ready to place this order. thank you very much

• 翻訳してもらえませんか

We have sent you many emails previously discussing the situation in regards to your order. Your order was left abandoned by UPS because you was away from your shipping address for 3 months. Our company had to pay the cost of £137.00 to have this returned otherwise this would have been a loss to us by your absence. As your product refund total only comes up to £116.00, you will not be receiving this refund as this is covering the cost of the return of the order (£137.00) and our company has paid the remaining £21.00 outstanding. NO REFUND will be issued.

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします!!

Nasty Galという海外ショッピングサイトでお買い物をしたのですが、2ヶ月経っても商品が届かない為、返金希望のメールを送り、返信がきたのですが、翻訳機で翻訳をしてもいまいち意味が分からず困っております。どなたか英語が得意な方、翻訳をお願い致します。 I'm so sorry to hear your package has still not arrived. I completely understand your disappointment and truly apologize for the delay. Because First Class Mail is such an inexpensive shipping service, tracking is not available and we are not able to see where the package is or what issues the package may have encountered. At this time, I have issued you a store credit in the amount of $267.00 for your order #5841497. To access your store credit please log into your Nasty Gal account. The store credit will show in your account details. At checkout the store credit will automatically be applied to your next order. In the future I'd suggest selecting either Priority or Express Mail Service. If you'd still prefer First Class, please have the package sent to your work or a different address (if possible) as your current address may be undeliverable. Thank you so much for your patience during this process. If I can help you with anything else please let me know!

• 翻訳して下さい

Hello! I am Miss Nancy! how are you doing today,i hope that all is well with you and your faimly and other peoples, i hope that they are all fine in good condition of health, hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health.I went through your profile and i read it and took intersest in it,if you don't mind i will like you to write to me on this my ID (nancy〇〇〇〇@yahoo.com) Hoping to hear from you soon, I will be waiting for your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you. Lots of love Nancy! 突然来たmailです。どなたか翻訳お願いします

• 翻訳して下さい

Hello! I am Miss Nancy! how are you doing today,i hope that all is well with you and your faimly and other peoples, i hope that they are all fine in good condition of health, hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health.I went through your profile and i read it and took intersest in it,if you don't mind i will like you to write to me on this my ID (nancy〇〇〇〇@yahoo.com) Hoping to hear from you soon, I will be waiting for your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you. Lots of love Nancy! 突然来たmailです。どなたか翻訳お願いします