Translation Request: Be Patient for Your Lasers to Come In

このQ&Aのポイント
  • You have all the information now with the tracking number.
  • Please be patient for your lasers to arrive.
  • After receiving everything you paid for, I will no longer provide my services.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします。

Well all i can say to younow is you have all the information now with tracking number taro. Be patients for them to come in is all i have to say to you is: Be pateint.!.!!!!!!!!!!!! After you lasers come in to you iam sorry but i feel this whole thing was disrespectful. Espacially now with how you are acting with shipping being slow. So after you reive everything tht you paid for, I will no longer give you my service with making yiou heatsinks or buying lasers. You will quicly see how good i was to you taro when you have to buy from othert people and you dont get the same high quility stuff that i gave you. So for the final time you have all information now. BE PATIENT>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for your lasers to come in.

• bonboy
  • お礼率76% (549/719)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

タロー、今、僕が君に言えることは、君は追跡番号を含め全ての情報を得たと言う事だ。 唯一僕が言いたいのは、商品が届くまで我慢しろということだ。 辛抱したまえ!!! レーザーが届いた上での話だが、残念ながら僕は今回の取引における君の姿勢はまったくもって失礼だったと思う。特に配送が遅れていることに対する君の振る舞いを考慮するとね。 従って、君が支払いを済ませている商品が全て届いたら、もう僕は君との取引をしないよ。放熱板やレーザーのね。 タロー、他から取り寄せざる得なくなるようになって君は初めて、僕がどれだけ良心的だったか分かるだろう。いかに僕のサービスが同業他社に比べ質が高かったか分かると思うよ。 さて、最後になるが、これで今、君は必要な情報を全て手に入れた筈だ。あとは届くまで辛抱するだけだ!!!君のレーザーは必ず届くから。

bonboy
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします。

taro How many times do i have to mention it to you. YOUR 2 SAIK ARE ON THE WAY.!!!!!!! SHIPPING IS SLOW NOW IN THE USA BECAUSE USPS ARE CLOSING STORES DOWN AND ALOT ARE LOOSING JOBS THAT WORK AT USPS WHERE I LIVE. BECAUSE OF THIS THERE IS LONGER SHIPPING TIMES FOR YOU TO RECIEVE YOUR PACKAGE.!!!! HAVE YOU EVER NOT GOTTON A PACKAGE THAT I SENT. NO SO PLEASE BE PAITENT. LIKE I TOLD YOU I DID SHIP THIS ORDER WITH TRACKING.!!!!!!!! EMS SHIPPING>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOTHING HAS COME UP YET BECAUSE ITS STILL BEING PROCESSED taro . BE PATIENT. YOUR PACKAGE WILL GET TO YOU. YOU MAKE ME UPSET WITH THIS. I TELL YOU BUT YOU NEVER LISTEN. The packge is not lost the package is just slow coming to you. Ask jiro.!!!!!!!!!! he is waiting on package from me from the same day i shipped you packge out. You need to listen taro. I am nothing but good to. WHy would you think you would not recieve your package. 人名を「taro」「jiro」にしています。

• 翻訳お願いします

So unless I have already given you prices (and I don't remember) this is what I have come up with now. L2 host and copper heat sink is $55.00 and the Hydra focus adapter is $25.00, the E2 host is $26.00 and the copper heat sink is $65.00 (normally I would charge $75.00 but you have been a good customer ) and the flat focus adapter is $20.00, the V5 driver with silicone wire leads is $28.00 I'll throw in the L2 battery contact for free and shipping to you is $24.00 and paypal fees are $10.00 for a grand total of $253.00 minus the $50.00 you already sent leaves a balance of $203.00. If that sounds correct to you please PP funds to: ****@gmail.com and I'll get this all packed up and on the way to you I hope this works for you if I have given you any other price please let me know

• 翻訳をお願いします。

よろしくお願いいたします。 インドの方です。勝手に.をつけました。 切る場所が間違っている可能性もあります。 よろしくお願いいたします。 I had written to you earlier also that you will have to use the guide with whom. you are comfortable and he or she knows and understands your work. this has to be totally your decision as . you will have to make him work in your way. Regarding Mr Arora, i think you have to be more happy than him as. he is working for you for which you are paying him. but since he knows your work . you are comfortable. but he should know that in case he has made a mistake. he should be sorry for it and should not Repeat it again. When you come to Darjeeling. you can decide about your Kalimpong programme as. you will be in darjeeling for 10 days.

• 翻訳お願いします

2つあります。 1...I have not reached you yet in my work log but decided you should not have to wait any longer so I am bumping you up I am starting on your F25 right now, please tell me what the second heat sink is to be made for I have forgotten now 2...I just found it, it's a L2 black host OK I'm making the copper heat sink for the F25 now and then a copper one for the L2 host, get back to you soon.

• 翻訳お願いします

1.Some experts say that the Japanese economy is expected to recover from the severe recession. 2.The marketing division's manager , whose secretary quit the company last week , had to make arrangements for the trip to Sendai by himself. 3.A computer programmer is one of the professions that I am so interested in. 4.The food company has begun to use healthier ingredients in ther products. 5.During the president's vacation , the vise-president was in charge of everything. 6.Mr.Baker came into the room 15 minutes after themeeting had started. 7.In order for everyone to have all the information , a mailing list should be utilized. 8.The amount of imported products has been decreasing for seven years. 9.The plants need to be taken care of until the customers come to pick them up. 10.What do you say to going to the movies?

• どうか翻訳お願いします

> first of all yukio > > i need your promise keep(no angray.no sad ,no hate)do not say that to me > when you know it please ok? > > but it think many times to say not now it is not good time now it is better > later when it is good time . > > when you are cool in that day and happy then it is okey to say it. > > so in that day which it is*(soon soon soon very soon) in that day i want you > be like this: > > 1)be sure that ************************ > there was some one his name (kain)he really consider you everything for > him > > he was not play . he is not sly as you said before > > he always remeber your thing and mention your name every minutes > > he trust you more than you think.he is not sly.he wants best for you. > > > 2) > > be cool be happy always do not be sad > > trust that he will do any thing make you happy any thing > > he will be there when you need any help from him > > > he will be glad very much when he can make something for you make you happy. > > > > 3) > i want do something for you that let you happy person in this life > > so yukio please i ask this: > > when you are sad or need something i will be glad to help you > > > do not refuse it,,,,,,,,it will be there any time any where. > > okey?are you agree with all this it is waiting your answer. -------------------------------------- 急ぎの為、翻訳をどうかお願いいたします。 きちんとポイントはおだしします。 よろしくお願いいたします

• 和訳お願いいたします!

和訳お願いいたします! How are you this morning? I guess you're quite happy ... maybe you don't need to work today. Listen ... I've been thinking about your trip ... and I feel a little bit bad. When I was in Japan, you traveled all the way to Osaka, only be there a couple of hours and then go back. Now you're going to come all the way to Belgium and stay here a 2,5 days. I feel this is wrong I should be the one making all this effort. But since it might be interesting for you to come to Europe ... hmmm ... I guess it's ok for you to come. And I will be very happy to be your guide in Belgium :) But the least that I can do is to arrange your ticket. Please consider giving me your passport details and when you would like to return. I'll propose a few options and I'll book the one you want. Last time you payed for the shinkansen to come to Osaka please let me arrange your travel to Belgium. Now smile and be a good girl, don't be stubborn and say ... "hai" ... Now that I have this of my chest ... I can go bed and sleep with a clear conscience :)

• すみません、翻訳お願い致します。

すみません、翻訳お願い致します。 Thanks so much for the car i have picked the car and is so nice,it has all the extras that i needed.Am happy with you pse lets maintain the transactions Now about these ones you have sent they are ok but do they have all the extras like the one you sent!!!! and how much do i need to send exactly for atleast two cars. Is it possible to talk to you president and you begin suppling cars and remit the money after sale in Uganda? Thanks Tonny

• 和訳お願いします。

困ってます(>_<) お願いします。 another way to say get in touch with would be talk to. another way to say get in touch with would be stay away from. another way to say get in touch with would be remember and then forget. another way to say get in touch with would be connect with and undestand. According to the passage,which of the following is true about dreams? If you dream you're wearing no clothes, something embarrassing probably happened to you. If you dream you didn't study for a test, then you have nothing to worry about. another way to say look up to you would be are careful when they're with you. another way to say look up to you would be like to talk to you. another way to say look up to you would be think good things about you. another way to say look up to you would be dream about you. I have to finish this paper tonight! If I don't hand it in on time, I'll get a bad grade! I fell on the stairs, and everyone laughed at me! My life is great! I don't have any problems, and I'm really happy! Everyone else was wearing the right clothes. I just came in jeans and a T-shirt. The concert is in two days, and I haven't had much time to practice my violin.

• 英語を翻訳してくださいませんか? その2

翻訳しましたが理解できないので日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか。 Is just need told you the true That was don't like and hate Talk my friends When I'm say and told you are my girlfriend Later. Surprised all my friends talk with you And say your girlfriend just like enjoy What you think? i'm feel When you are in a big love and other people talk bad about your couple I'm really like and love And feel in you a true love And was want only for me Because was really love you Was want see you again Talk with you Dinner with you Walk with you Have again a good time like to the first meeting Was dream. with this Now just continue in my dream Sorry for today