翻訳お願いします

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 私はまだあなたに連絡が取れていませんが、もう長く待たせる必要はないと思い、あなたを優先します。F25の作業を始めますので、どのような第2のヒートシンクが必要か教えてください。今は忘れてしまいました。
  • 見つけました!それはL2ブラックホストです。今、F25用の銅製ヒートシンクを作成して、その後L2ホスト用の銅製ヒートシンクを作成します。近日中に連絡します。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします

2つあります。 1...I have not reached you yet in my work log but decided you should not have to wait any longer so I am bumping you up I am starting on your F25 right now, please tell me what the second heat sink is to be made for I have forgotten now 2...I just found it, it's a L2 black host OK I'm making the copper heat sink for the F25 now and then a copper one for the L2 host, get back to you soon.

• bonboy
  • お礼率76% (549/719)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ddeana
  • ベストアンサー率74% (2976/4019)
回答No.1

1.まだ作業リストのあなたのところまでたどり着いていないんですが、これ以上お待たせしないことに決めました。なのであなたの順番を繰り上げて、頼まれたF25の準備を今始めています。私が失念していた段取りで、2番目のヒートシンクがなにか、教えてください。 2.わかりましたよ、それはL2ブラックホストです。では、今F25用の銅製ヒートシンクを作成していますので、それからL2ホスト用の銅製品を作成します。また改めてご連絡しますね。 という内容と考えます。

bonboy
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。<(_ _)>

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします

OK I have the aluminum one finished and the copper is all finished except for the set screws, I need to know if you like this length or if you would like it shortened a little as it's longer than the one you showed me by several mm. I left it this long because I felt the more heat sink you have the better it is for your laser diode but you may not like the look of it so I am giving you a chance to have it shorter if you like. Also I think these heat sinks may not fit your hosts as they were made to fit these hosts and you know I like to make them tight, for example the aluminum heat sink will go in the host that the copper heat sink was made for and it's a bit loose but the copper heat sink will not fit inside of the other host. There is about .005" difference in them so you will probably want these hosts they are $12.00 each that's my cost. Let me know about the length so I can finish it up and get it off to you

• 翻訳お願いします

So unless I have already given you prices (and I don't remember) this is what I have come up with now. L2 host and copper heat sink is $55.00 and the Hydra focus adapter is $25.00, the E2 host is $26.00 and the copper heat sink is $65.00 (normally I would charge $75.00 but you have been a good customer ) and the flat focus adapter is $20.00, the V5 driver with silicone wire leads is $28.00 I'll throw in the L2 battery contact for free and shipping to you is $24.00 and paypal fees are $10.00 for a grand total of $253.00 minus the $50.00 you already sent leaves a balance of $203.00. If that sounds correct to you please PP funds to: ****@gmail.com and I'll get this all packed up and on the way to you I hope this works for you if I have given you any other price please let me know

• 翻訳お願いします

So did I mess up and just not put any screws in the L2 heat sink ?? it is drilled and tapped correct ? Sorry about that Can you tell me dose the holes for the set screws look bigger in the L2 heat sink than the holes in the F25 ? Think I used the larger size set screws in the L2, please let me know so I can send you the correct ones. Yes I still have the C6 host here that I made the copper heat sink to fit would you like it, it is $12.00 Let me know...

• 翻訳お願いします

One small problem I did not look at my notes and I made aluminum heat sinks for you so now I will have to make you the copper ones you paid for it will only be one day delay as I'm going to make them right now, see the wrong ones damn>

• 翻訳お願いします

The F25 copper heat sink will be $25.00 no I'll make it for you for $20.00 this time as you have bought from me before and I'm guessing you will again so a good deal for is in order for you so $20.00 for the F25 copper heat sink for postage it will be approx $15.00 and the paypal fees are figured on the total so I'm guessing approx $3.00 or less there.

• 翻訳お願いします

Yes I make a heat sink for a C6 host in aluminum it is $15.00 and in copper it is $20.00 my heat sinks do not compare with ANY ONE else's as I make mine fit like a glove so the heat can get out and I put two set screws in every heat sink I make, there is no skimping on quality here ! I have yet to see a heat sink made by any one else here on LPF that is as good as mine !! When something cost cheap that is what you are going to get something cheap ! I have found over the years you usually get what you pay for

• 翻訳お願いします

The shortfall is I am old and my memory is not what it once was, thank you for bringing that to my attention So I have checked and you are correct you have paid a total of $140.00 As you can see I did not originally charge you enough for shipping for both hosts I only charged you for shipping for one host now there are two hosts. OK lets start over you paid $90.00 and that completely covers the L2, we'll call that good ! So on the E2 here is the low down for the E2 host, it is $26.00 and the copper heat sink is $65.00 (normally I would charge $75.00 but you have been a good customer ) and the flat focus adapter is $20.00 shipping to you for this weight will be $12.00 and if sent as a gift then no PP fees so that would be a total of $111.00 You paid a deposit of $50.00 on 6-7-13 so the balance will be $61.00 round that off to $60.00 as a gift and I'll get em packed up and ready to go on Monday Let me know if that sounds right to you I don't want you to think I'm trying to pull the wool over your eyes or something

• 翻訳お願いします

When your L2N host arrives next week I will make a heat sink for it and in the mean time I'll make the F-25 heat sink, when they are both finished I'll PM you and you can pay then and I'll ship right away Sound good to you ?

• 翻訳お願いします

Sure I will do that for you but you have to realize there are other people in line right now waiting for me to make there heat sinks and other machined items, so it's not going to happen over night. Once I order the SAIK host it will be several weeks before it even gets here so it could be as much as 4-5 weeks before I can start on you copper heat sink. Of course there will be shipping from me to you, I don't pay to ship other peoples items to them. I would think the shipping will be approx $12.00 but I will only charge you the exact shipping cost after I weight the package. There will also be paypal fees they should be around $4.00 if all you are getting is the host and the heat sink. You could send the $90.00 now and that way I will get the SAIK ordered and your name written in my work log so that you are in line. And then when your SAIK arrives I will make the heat sink and you can decide if you need any other items and also get the balance payed at that time. Let me know so I can get it ordered

• 翻訳お願いします

OK I have put you in the front of the line and I have started on your copper heat sink.