緊急対策本部を設置する

このQ&Aのポイント
  • スペースアルクで「緊急対策本部を設置する」という例文に対して、set up an emergency headquartersという表現があります。
  • また、Google .UKなどで検索すると、set up an emergency headquartersがニュースでもヒットします。例えば、XXXXXは緊急対策本部を設置しました。
  • set up an emergency headquarters headedは市政府が副市長を指導に置いて緊急対策本部を設置したという文章しか見つかりません。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

「緊急対策本部を設置する」

お願いしますm(_ _)m スペースアルクで 「緊急対策本部を設置する」 という例文に set up an emergency headquarters set up an emergency headquarters headed と二つ記載があります。 下はよく理解できないので Google .UKなど検索すると set up an emergency headquarters はニュースでもヒットします。  XXXXX has set up an emergency headquarters in XXXX has set up an emergency headquarters and..... など。 set up an emergency headquarters headed は the city government set up an emergency headquarters ,headed by a vice mayor,........ という様な文章しかありません。 これは辞書のミスでしょうか。 教えて下さい。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

辞書の例文として載せるには不適切な例文ですね。 英辞郎はぼくらの意見が反映できる辞書で、常に進化しています。 htttp://www.everything2.com や Wikipediaみたいに。だから長所と短所を併せ持っています。だから最新の口語、ジャーゴン、テクニカルタームがすぐに載るので重宝する一方で、間違いが多いのも事実です。間違いとはいわないでも不注意で載せてしまうこともままあります。たとえばとんでもない卑猥な例文をたくさん載せていることでも有名です。偏りが大きい辞書ですね。そこが大好きなところでもあるのですが。 愛すべき長所が多々あるので大目に見てあげたいものです。がんばれ英辞郎!

abecedarian
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 こんな楽しい回答は初めてでうれしいいす。 >Wikipedia あれ書きたくなってきますよね。 がんばれ英辞郎!!

関連するQ&A

• うまい訳が出てこない;;

From April 2002 Professor Stoker has been heading up the major Government-funded five-year evaluation of the new constitutional and standard arrangements introduced into local government in the UK by the 2000 Local Government Act. という文章なんですが、うまい訳がどうもかけません。どう訳出すれば綺麗に意味が通るでしょうか??

• 和訳お願いします

On Thursday the Syrian government said it will consider reforms including an end to years of emergency law. http://www.voanews.com/learningenglish/home/world/What-Next-With-the-Military-Campaign-in-Libya-118681589.html 前後の文(ここは和訳いりません)上記の和訳をお願いします Protesters demanding freedom held demonstrations Friday in several locations across Syria, including the capital. In Damascus, after Friday prayers, at least two hundred people demonstrated in support of the people of Daraa. Reuters news agency reported large numbers of arrests. The United States has condemned what it called "brutal repression of demonstrations" in Syria. On Thursday the Syrian government said it will consider reforms including an end to years of emergency law.

• 緊急災害対策本部と非常災害対策本部

非常災害対策本部と緊急災害対策本部は何処が違うんですか?。構成の違いですか?。

• 英文和訳をお願いします。

デイリー読売http://www.yomiuri.co.jp/dy/editorial/T111026004197.htm の記事中の The government's Headquarters to Promote the Revival of the agriculture, Forestry and Fishery Industries has decided on a basic policy and action plan for agricultural reform. With participation in negotiations for the Trans-Pacific Partnership multilateral economic agreement taken into consideration, the ministerial panel came up Tuesday with a set of objectives including expansion of the average acreage worked by farm households and the recruitment of young people into the farming industry. です。分かる方いらっしゃいましたらご教授願います。

• よろしくお願いします

My husband and I have been married for five years. We have no children because I have been unable to get pregnant, even with the help of fertility treatments. We are set up with an agency to adopt, but that has also been a lengthy and emotional process, which has included a match with a birth mother who ultimately broke the match because her mother didn’t like us. We are set up with an agencyはどのような意味でしょうか?あと、which has included a match with a birth mother who ultimately broke the match because her mother didn’t like us.の訳も教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 体臭対策本部。

美容&健康のカテゴリーとはちょっと違うかもしれませんが、 質問させていただきます(お辞宜) 私の友達が、体臭で悩んでいるんですけど、 なんとか力になってあげたいんですがどうしたらいいかわかりません ;;その友達は、体臭を抑える健康食品を通信販売で買って飲んでいる みたいなんですが、確か(シャンピニオン)?とかいう成分が主な成分 だったと思います。(本当に効くのかな?) それと一袋3000円するんですが普通の値段ですか?そのぐらい するものなのでしょうか。(一ヶ月弱分の量です) そこで、みなさんに聞きたいのですが、普通の薬局で買えて いい商品など知っていましたら教えていただきたいのです。 できるだけ安い方が助かります。 情報等もおまちしています。 よろしくお願いいたします。失礼します。

• 英語の問題

1:The latest information is that he is going to () mayor. (1)vote (2)run for (3)sit for (4)come across 2:It seems that the rainy season has () in. (1)taken (2)got (3)fallen (4)set 3:Really talented people don't () off. (1)shake (2)fly (3)show (4)get 4:He waited for hours at the station, but Monica (). (1)fails to come (2)failed to show up (3)failed the rain (4)was failing to arrive 5:A fire () in the neighboring store last night.(1)broke up (2)broke on (3)broke off (4)broke out ()に入る解答と和訳お願いします

• 刑事 捜査本部 設置

よくテレビで捜査本部を設置しましたって言っていますが、捜査本部を設置したら何人かの刑事さんが担当になって事件を解決していくのですよね。 ある殺人事件が起きて10年後とかに犯人が捕まって事件が解決することもあるみたいですが、担当になった刑事さんは、この10年間この事件にしか関与しないのですか?

• 緊急対策ってあるんでしょうか。

ダイエット中の人間が たまに夕食で外食をし食べ過ぎてしまった場合、 (普段夕食では400kcalしかとらないところを  倍の800kcal摂ってしまったなど) その日のうちに運動するとか次の日の食事などで その後の体重に影響ないようにすることって可能でしょうか?

• set us up

My sister came out as a lesbian this summer and I came out as bisexual this Thanksgiving to our very moderate middle-class parents. There were tears and talking and more tears, but my parents are ultimately supportive—almost too much so. My father brings up his “gay kids” in everyday conversations to complete strangers. An old high school friend who works as a barista mentioned it to me when my dad comes in for coffee. He says how proud he is of us, but he brings it up all the time! My mom has joined PFLAG and has taken to taking pictures of pretty girls and sending them to my sister and me in an effort to set us up. ここでのset us upはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします