• ベストアンサー

英語の質問です。

質問です。 After quitting the job I was thinking of going to Paris. Tell me what you really feelと入れたらWe should talk :) と返事がありました。この返事の意味あいは、こ の件について僕達はちゃんと話をしようであっていますか?

noname#233940
noname#233940
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

あっています。     私たちは話し合わなければならない(行動を起こす前に)     という感じがします。

noname#233940
質問者

お礼

正解でよかったです。ありがとうございました^ ^

関連するQ&A

• 教えてください‼

どうしたらいいか教えてください。 私が彼にAfter quitting the job I was thinking of going to Paris. Tell me what you really feelと聞いたところWe should talk :)と返事があり、why?We should talk? と返すとI Will tell you how i feelで返ってきてから、メールや電話が2日ほどありません。私は早くお互いどうすべきか聞きたいのですが、ここで要は私達はずっと友達でいたいって事?と聞くにはまずいですか?もう少し待つベキですか?また、その英語はニュアンス的に何と言えば伝わりやすいでしょうか?

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

You should feel what I feel You should take what I tell you

• 並べ替えの問題で

並べ替えの問題で 彼女に何を話せばいいか,教えてください (Tell me what I should say) to her. (talk不要) なんですがなぜtalkじゃダメなんですか?

• わかりません( ; ; )

I tell you what we should do このままきたのですが、これは疑問文なんでしょうか??

• 訳お願いします!

I dont really know what job I want, it should be something in engineering です。

• 英語の質問です。

以下のforの使い方は正しい使い方でしょうか? 親切な方、どうぞ教えてください。 誤っている文章は訂正と解説もいただけるととても嬉しいです。 1.He asked for you. 2.He'd like to speak for you 3.Are you thinking for some one? 4.What do you want for lunch? 5.What's for lunch? 6.Vegetables are healthy for you. 7.I'm going to eat for breakfast. 8.We'll be late for breakfast. 9.They're too late for a walk. 10.Shall we go for a walk. 11.They went for a walk.

• このwhatはなにもの?

中3です。よろしくお願い致します。 I will tell you what we are going to do. のwhatは文法的にはなにでしょうか? おそらく関係しで、~なこと、 と訳すということは覚えているのですが、文法的になにものかわかりません。 関係形容詞など調べたのですが、よくわかりませんでした。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語での会話のやりとりの質問お願いいたします

yoshi853214さん 英語のやりとりなんですが、会話とて成立してますか?また、このやりとりで私は社交辞令ではなく、また会いたいと思っているんですが、相手の返事は社交辞令になってないでしょうか?英語を調べ て返事してるんですが、相手に失礼な事をいってないか不安で…彼からは今後、会うつもりはないんでしょうか?不安で仕方ありません。わかる方いらっしゃいましたら、回答お願いします。 ☆が私で★がの返事です ☆Really thank you for four days. It was very fun. I should have had been able to speak more English. I am sorry to let you be tired! ★no. i am not tired. i just expect that we could talk more. so it is time to study English now ;) have nice trip ☆ok! While I wait for an airplane, I study!! l don't go to back japan! so,Can we meet again? ★Yes we could still use tango to talk ☆Sleep well today see you again! ★See you take care

• 英語の文法チェックしてください

1 Admittedly, the capitalistic system is far behind from American one’s. 2 Reportedly, Chinese GDP is going to overtake Japan in 10 years. 3 Strangely enough, Yumi had seen ghost on the way to go home yesterday. 1 We will take steps to stop the unclear experiment. 2 You have to tell me the reasons why you were late last night. 3 Japan will be the top industrial country in the world someday even more than In the United States 1 He is being really tired now because he was running for 2 hours after school. 2 As I was going home, I saw an alien. 3 As technology is improving so rapidly lately, we also tend to forget what most important things are.

• 次の英文のwhatの役割を教えてください。

次の文頭のwhatの役割がわかりません。 What with my husband losing his job and my daughters at college, I don't know how we're going to get by. with my husband losing his job and my daughters at college, (旦那は失業するし、娘達は大学在学中だし、) I don't know how we're going to get by. (これからどうやって生活していけばいいかわからない。) ここまではすんなりわかるのですが、、どうもwhatが使われた意図がわかりません。。 意図というか、文法的な読みが乏しいだけなんですが。。(涙) ちなみにこの文章、‘what’をなくして I don't know how we're going to get by with my husband losing his job and my daughters at college. でも意味は同じになるんですよね・・? どなたか教えてください。よろしくお願いしますm(__)m