英語の質問:forの使い方は正しいですか?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英語の質問文において、forの使い方は正しいですか?正しい使い方と誤った使い方の解説を教えてください。
  • 英語でのforの使い方について正しい例と誤った例を教えてください。
  • 以下の英語の文におけるforの使い方が正しいか教えてください。正しい使い方と誤った使い方の違いも教えてください。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の質問です。

以下のforの使い方は正しい使い方でしょうか? 親切な方、どうぞ教えてください。 誤っている文章は訂正と解説もいただけるととても嬉しいです。 1.He asked for you. 2.He'd like to speak for you 3.Are you thinking for some one? 4.What do you want for lunch? 5.What's for lunch? 6.Vegetables are healthy for you. 7.I'm going to eat for breakfast. 8.We'll be late for breakfast. 9.They're too late for a walk. 10.Shall we go for a walk. 11.They went for a walk.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

1. 正しい 2.正しい。 ただし、speak to you, speak with youとは意味が違います。あなたのために、あなたに代わって、あなたの側に立って、という意味で使います。 3.正しくない。 think of, think aboutが正しい。なお、some oneは、someoneが正しい。 4.正しい。 5.正しい。 6.正しい。 7.正しくない。 I'm going to eat breakfast.なら可能ですが、I'm going to heve breakfast.の方が自然。 なお、I can tell you what I'm going to eat for breakfast.のような形ならば可能。 8.正しい。 9.文として正しくない。forの使い方は正しい。 普通は、It is too late for them to go for a walk. 彼らが散歩するにはあまりに遅い時間だ。 状況によっては、They'er too late for the walk.彼らはその徒歩ツアー/徒歩競技の開始にひどく遅れた。あらかじめwalkの開始時間が決められている状況です。a walkでは、だめです。 10.文として(普通は)正しくない。forの使い方は正しい。 Shall we go for a walk?が正しい文です。 11.正しい。

momo_15mille
質問者

お礼

お礼が遅くなってしまって申し訳ありません。 大変勉強になりました。ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• toとforの使い分け:英語

中2です。 目的語を二つ取る語 たとえば「He gave me a book.」は「He gave a book to me. 」 「She make you many breakfast.」は「She make many breakfast for you.」 に置き換えられますが、そのときにtoかforのどちらかを入れます。 そのときどうやって使い分けるのか教えてください。変な文章ですいません。。

• 中学英語で質問

Good evening, Mr.Sasaski. No one was home but Mom left a message for me. It says that I have to give you this box of tissues. Actually, they are for you. You are going yo cry! この英文は,お別れのsurprise partyでの一場面です。 文中の they are for youのtheyは、this box of tissuesを受けてるんだと思うんですけど、 そこで、this box of tissuesは、単数であるから they are for youは、 this is for youになるんじゃないの?・・・・・何か勘違いしてるのかな? すみませんが教えて下さい。

• 英語の問題で質問が・・

同じ意味にする。↓ (1) ・He got up late and (miss) the bus this morning. ・( ) got up late,he ( ) to ( ) the bus this morning. バスに乗り遅れた、ということなのでmissを入れました。いいかえると。。分詞構文を使うんでしょうか?toのところは全く分かりません。。 どれが間違っているか↓ (2)We will get there soon. It's only ( ) from here. ここから歩いてたった10分、という文にしたいのですが、 10 minutes's walk 10 minutes' walking 10 minutes 10-minute walk どれも似ていて良さそうなんですが、、違いが分かりません。 書き換え↓ (3)My old box weighed 3 times as much as my new box. (weightを使って) (4)The windows on the north side are only one-third as large as those on the south side.(sizeを使って) どういった文の構造にすれば良いか全く分かりません>< 動詞を変形して入れる↓ (5)Read the weather report,and you will know if it (will rain) or not. (6)As it ( ) for 3 days already, we wanted it to stop (raining) . 自分で考えたのがあってるかどうか確かめたいです。 質問多くてすみません。どれか一つでも教えてください。

• 英語教えてください

英語教えてください 彼らは乳牛を飼っていて、そのミルクを使ってバターやチーズを作ります。 They have cows, and use the milk to ( ) butter and chees 私は新鮮な空気を吸おうと川辺に散歩にいきました。 I went for a walk by the river to ( ) some fresh あなたが病気だと聞いて、お気の毒です。すぐによくなれますように。 I'm sorry to ( )you are sick. I hope you get ( ) soon 私たちは、新聞にトムの写真が出ているのを見てびっくりしました。 We were ( ) to ( ) Tom's picture in the newspaper

• 英語 の質問です

こちらの英文を日本語に訳してください。 よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m NATO are not there to bomb ISIS,they are there to provoke the Russians to retaliate,they failed in Ukraine now they are trying it in Syria,if they (NATO) succeed then we are entering a nuclear war for sure .This is the only reason NATO is in Syria.....Utter morons.

• 高校英語で3つ質問

1.以下の2文を同じ意味にする問題です。 He was so foolish that he missed the point. He was too foolish () () miss the point. 2.「君はそこでただ待っていればいい。」は、どちらが正しいですか。 There is nothing but to do wait for you. There is nothing but for you to do wait. 3.I went to the new shop to buy a sweater, but they had so many to choose from that I was completely at a loss. でなぜtheyという複数形になるんですかね。 この3つをどうか教えてください。

• 英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

Nice to hear from you! Thank you for your tips for the hostels. I have a (strange) question for you. Is it possible to sleep with you for one or two nights? Tomorrow we are leaving Kyoto by bike and I don't know which hostel to choose. Maybe you're open to keep us one or two nights in our house so we can have some time to search for a good hostel? If you don't feel comfortable with you, just say that and we can find a hostel today.

• 英語で質問する際の使い分け

勉強していて下記の質問文の使い分けが今一ピンときません・・・ 暇なときにでもご指導ください、よろしくおねがいします。 Are you going to have lunch Do you want to have lunch Would you like to have lunch

• 英語 の質問です。

長いですが、以下の英文を日本語に訳してくださいm(_ _)m This is not the war in Syria that makes the people run from who we believe are the cold murders called Isis . This is Turkey, yes the peaceful Turkey who a lot of people travel for vacation, because we all think it's a peaceful ,wonderful place to relax but who knows that on the other side there is people being killed without being heard, people who want to live in peace is being terrorized, kidnapped, killed and what do the Turks call these people "the mountain Turks" because they are not allowed to explain who they really are, they have to be Turks and they are the Turks who mean less. This baby is one of these people who never got to know why he got killed, why his family is being killed. He never got to know why he'll never live in peace in Turkey and why he's not allowed to speak out, in what we call "democratic Turkey" the cold murder NATO member who gets help and backup while feeding the worst enemy in a long time ISIS and also gets money for taking care of the refugees that's fleeing ISIS but instead they treat them like they were nothing and like they were the enemy who was making it over the border. And what do they spend the money on ? Killing what they call "the mountain Turks" the Kurds! No , this baby didn't even have the chance to flee with the boat, he got killed where he should been safe. Shehid namirin..

• 英語話法の解答を教えて下さい(高校受験)

(1)She asked me to give my name. She (     )to me,” (     )give(     )name.” (2)They said to me,”We arrived here yesterday.” They told me that (     )(     )(     )there the day before. (3)He said that he(     ) nothing since morning. ア.eats  イ.ate  ウ.has eaten  エ.had eaten (4)He said to me,”Are you fond of music?” He(     )me(     )I (     )fond of music. (5)She said to me,”Are you a student?” She (     )me(     )(     )(     )a student. (6)She said to me,”Are you interested in music?”(間接話法に書き換えなさい) (7)私はベティにパリへ行ったことがあるかどうか尋ねた。 I asked Betty (     )she(     ) visited Paris.