• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:英文の内容確認をお願い致します。)

アメリカからの輸入貨物が大幅に遅れた原因を確認するフォワーダーへのメール

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 今回の貨物遅延の原因と対応について荷送人より報告を求められています。納期に間に合わなかったことにより、荷送人には損害が出ております。
  • 今年の4月に同様の貨物を扱っていましたが、問題が無かったと聞いています。
  • なぜ今回は遅延が起こったのか、今後どのようにすれば良いのか回答をお願い致します。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

貴方の英文には少し変なところを見受けますので以下を参考にしてください。 今回の貨物遅延の原因と対応について荷送人より報告を求められています。 The consignor requests a report on the cause of the freight delay this time and your corrective action. 納期に間に合わなかったことにより、荷送人には損害が出ております Due to the delivery later than the agreed time, the consignor has incurred some damages. 今年の4月に同様の貨物を扱っていましたが、問題が無かったと聞いています。 When similar freight was arranged in April this year, there was, I understand, no problem. なぜ今回は遅延が起こったのか、今後どのようにすれば良いのか回答をお願い致します。 Please kindly reply as to why the delay was caused this time and what kind of actions should be taken from now on to avoid a similar problem.

toptai
質問者

お礼

とても参考になりました。 助かりました。ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

The consignor asking for the report about 1) Reason of delay (Flight), 2) Summary of correspondence. As the cargo delivery delayed, consignor's business were damaged. Meantime, we heard the same cargo in april (this year) , was delivered satisfactory. Please reply why the delay took place this time and also advise your recovery plan for further shipment. * Damage と言いますと真っ先にCARGO DAMAGE(荷物破損)が連想されてしまうので(商売上の損害)と明記しました。

toptai
質問者

お礼

大変助かりました。 ありがとうございました

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文メールの内容確認をお願い致します。

日本文の内容が伝わるかの内容を確認して頂けますでしょうか。 (内容) 連絡が遅くなり申し訳ございません。 代替品を無償で送ってくれることにとても感謝しています。 今回のダメージの発生原因については、現在A社の担当者が調査をしているところです。進展が有りましたらご連絡します。 ここで、我々の商品に対する受入れ基準についてご連絡します。 添付の写真を参照ください。 我々は箱自体も商品として扱っています。そのため、箱に穴や傷また他のラベルがあるだけでもその商品の販売をしていません。 申し訳ないのですが、問題の無い中の紙だけでの販売をしてないのが現状です。 今後は、出荷前に穴や傷そしてラベルが無いかなどのチェックをしていただき、品質の判断が難しい時は、我々にその商品の写真を送って下さい。 担当者が判断し、折り返しご連絡致します。 そうすればトラブルは減少すると思います。 I am sorry for the delay in my response. We are very grateful to provide the paper to us free of charge. In addition, now, the A Inc. person in charge is just going to investigate the cause of generating of this damage. I will contact you, if there is progress. Here, I will contact you about the acceptance standard over our product. Please refer to an attached photograph. We are treating the box itself as product. Therefore, that a box has a hole, a crack, and other labels has not sold the product. Although I am sorry, the present condition is not sold sale only in the paper of satisfactory inside. From now on, please have you check for a hole, a crack, and a label before shipment, and when judgment of quality is difficult, send the photograph of the product to us. A person in charge will judge and contact you by return. Then, I think that a trouble decreases.

• 英文の添削をお願いします!

1)Was any harm (done) to the children? 2)Bill was made (leave). 3)Mr.Tanaka was (awarding) the Nobel Prize in chemistry in 2002. 4)I sat down for a rest while the repairs (had been done). 5)Janet was filled (with) joy to see Frank. 6)Rieko was heard (singing) an English song. 7)This composition (have been read) well. 8)Linda (has always encouraged) by her parents to study hard. ()内が合っているかと英文の日本語訳をお願いします。 解説を加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• 英文メール作成をお願いできますか

以下長文ですが、自分なりに翻訳ソフトで作成してみましたが、実際のところ通じるのかが疑問です。すみませんが、添削をお願いできますでしょうか。 (日本文) 私たちは昨日貨物を受けましたが、商品3箱に油のような汚れが付着していました。(添付写真NO1) この様な商品はダメージとして処理していますが、今回は幸いにもお客様が受取りを承諾してくれたので問題にはなりませんでした。 この原因は本貨物の上に別の貨物が乗せられ、ラップが破れ汚れが付着したものと思われます。(添付写真2) 次回の出荷では同じことが起こらないよう、ラップを厚めに巻くように倉庫へ指示をしてください。 そうすればラップが破れることはなくなり、このようなダメージは発生しないと思います。 もし、次回の貨物で同じようなダメージがあれば、梱包不備として代替品の要求かクレジットの要求をします。 我々のダメージ基準をもう一度送りますので、倉庫への通知をお願いします。 (英文) We have received this cargo yesterday, but the dirt such as oil had adhered to the 3 boxes products. (Attached photo NO1) Although such product were processed as damage, since the customer had fortunately consented to acccept this time, it did not become a problem. As for this cause, other cargo was stacked on this cargo, and it seems that the wrap is torn, and dirt attached. (attached photograph 2), To avoid happening same thing in the next shipment, please give an instruction to the warehouse to wind up in the thick wrap. I think that it ruptures wrap That way no longer, such damage would not occur. If there is damage similar cargo in the next, and then we will request for the credit or replacement as packing deficiency. I will send again our damage criteria, please notify the warehouse. I appreciate your support and help so much.

• 簡単に和訳のほうをよろしくお願いします。

the blade sharpening (for which you charged me $30) was less than satisfactory. I would like to ask that you refund the fee charged for this as it appears that it was either not done or done poorly.

• 大至急、翻訳と確認をお願い致します!

Dragon Quest VI for the Super Famicom was released on this day in Japan, 20 years ago today... ※ 文法や意味的に何も問題無かったでしょうか?

• 英文の邦訳をお願いします。

From a simple time-saving system designed while most of New York was still in bed, BlackRock's computer system has grown into the “operating system” for a company that has itself grown into the world's largest manager of financial assets. 上記英文中,最初の方の,From a simple time-saving system designed while most of New York was still in bedのwhile most of New York was still in bedを除いた部分の邦訳をお願いします。

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

英文の和訳をお願いします。 1.By this time next year ,we will have been doing business with each other for 20 years. 2.Unless the civilization we now know is to end,satisfactory substitutes for conventional energy sources will have been discovered and put to use in time. 3.she said to me, "it's very kind of you to invite me to the party." =she told me that it was very kind of me to invite her to the party.

• 英文の意味が分かりません…翻訳してください。

it has only been 6 days since you paid me for this order below.....why so quick to freeze pay pal money for everything?? it takes time to finish all these dvds and when i get done you had put in new order for 2 more dvds, so i start on those as to mail all at once....then the weekend was here.....i have had very little time to make this last order..........i request you unfreeze the money for the order you have already received so i can mail you the remainder of this order...i will pay extra and use the EXPRESS so you get within 7 days.....but please be fair about this

• 英文の邦訳

(although this was undoubtedly less of a problem in earlier years because it was possible for individuals with little or no education to earn a decent living in the manufacturing sector, an opportunity that has all but vanished in recent decades). 以上の文章の邦訳をお願いします。

• 英文について教えてください

for the first time in years には「久しぶりに」という意味があるのでしょうか。 As I was free yesterday for the first time in years, I enjoyed playing tennis with my friends. 昨日は久しぶりにひまだったので、友達とテニスを楽しんだ。 例文では「久しぶりに」と訳してあるのですが、 辞書ではfor the first time in --- years    ---年ぶり  と書いてありました。 ---の部分に具体的な数を入れなければ「久しぶりに」となるのでしょうか? それとも、意味合い的にいわゆる「久しぶり」と訳しただけなのでしょうか?