• 締切済み

英文の意味が分かりません…翻訳してください。

it has only been 6 days since you paid me for this order below.....why so quick to freeze pay pal money for everything?? it takes time to finish all these dvds and when i get done you had put in new order for 2 more dvds, so i start on those as to mail all at once....then the weekend was here.....i have had very little time to make this last order..........i request you unfreeze the money for the order you have already received so i can mail you the remainder of this order...i will pay extra and use the EXPRESS so you get within 7 days.....but please be fair about this

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

• kanakyu-
  • ベストアンサー率30% (1916/6194)
回答No.2

あなたが下記の注文のために私にお金を支払って、まだ6日しかたっておりません。 なぜそんなに急いで、すべてのpaypalのお金を凍結なさったのでしょうか? これらのDVDすべてを終えるには時間がかかります。私が終えた時には、あなたは追加でもう2つDVDを注文されました。 なので、一括で発送しようと、それもやり始めました。すると週末になってしまいました。 わたしはこの注文を間に合わせるのにほんの少ししか時間がなかったのです。 私はあなたに、すでに受け取った商品の注文代金の凍結解除をお願いします。そうすれば、残りの注文品も発送いたします。 追加料金を払い、速達で送りますので、あなたは7日以内に受け取ることができます。 この件に関して、フェアな対処をお願いします。

dragon1555
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

☆ だいたい以下のような意味かと思います。 あなたが私に下記の注文の代金を払った時から、6日しかたっていません ..... どうしてそれほど急いで、すべてのペイパルのお金を凍結するのですか? すべてのこれらのDVDを取り揃え発送し終えるには時間がかかります、そして、私がやり終えた時点で、あなたが、もう2つのDVDの新しい注文を出したので、私は急ぎそのメールに関する注文の仕事に着手しました .... そして、週末になりました ..... 私には、この最後の注文に間に合わせるごくわずかな時間しかありませんでした .......... あなたにこの注文の残りを郵送することができるように、すでに受けた注文のためのお金の凍結をあなたが解除する様にお願いします ... 私は追加料金を支払って、あなたに7日以内に届くように速達便を使います ..... しかし、このことについて公平な態度を守って下さい。

dragon1555
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送のことでメールが来たんですがいまいちわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I am so sorry I was out of the office so I was not able to get back to you. Normally you can expect responses right away so I am sorry about this. We had one AAA that was in production from the popularity of it so it was received yesterday I also asked them to send you some additional purse hooks as a gift for being late. They are a nice gift for your customers I hope, but I wanted to give it to you as a gesture and apology for my late response. I also don’t have the final size of the box since they had to wait to add another bag to the order they have not packaged it, I will let you know once the office is back today and also the tracking. It should get there in about 2 days. Also the address you gave is a remote area for fedex do you have another address, normally it is an additional $25 but I asked them to waive the out of remote fee this time so we will pay for it. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns and I will update you later today.

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

ebayで出品している商品に質問が来ました。出品しているものが大好きで取引をしたいと言う事は何となく分かるのですが、自信がありません。どなたか分かる方、翻訳をお願いします。 Thanks sooo much for responding. I would love to make a deal with you. This dorulumon toy you have is a favorite digimon of mine. I live in America so the only way I can get it is online. I saw that you were selling this as well a xros loader. These 2 items are 2 years old and many people already have them so it's hard to get a good deal. However I am a fan and my budget is small so I was wondering if you could sell this to me for free in a bundle with the xros loader and I'll pay full for the xros loader. I saw your high ratings so I wanted to ask this to you. Thanks for your time and please respond back. Again Thanks!!!

• 翻訳してください

前回からの続きです。 海外サイトでの買い物の商品が届かなくやり取りをしております 翻訳してください 結局クレジットで切った金額を戻すということ? Hello Rui, Thanks for getting in touch, and I’m sorry to hear you’ve not received your order. After checking your order and confirming that you’ve not received it, I have processed an immediate refund for you. Depending on your card issuer, the money can take up to 10 working days to reflect in your account. I hope this helps, but please get back in touch if you have any further questions. All the best, Shauna

• 次の英文の意味を教えてくれませんか?

I am interested in your camera. I know that you have not asked me to do this, but would you accept US$700 for the camera and US$50 for postage. The postage at the moment is US$34, but I am happy to pay you US$50. I ask this because I need the Australian price to be less than $1000 so I don't have to pay import duties. For amounts over $1000 Australian I will have to pay large import duties. 何度もグーグル翻訳とかで挑戦しましたが、途中で意味不明なんです。 送料が34アメリカドルなんですが、50ドルって? 最終的には、オーストラリアドルで1000以下にできないかということでしょうか? 教えていただけないでしょうか?

• 翻訳をお願いします。

翻訳をお願いします。 通販で、納期に時間がかかるとのことだったので、 「納期(8月中)に間に合うならば手続きを進めてください」 という旨のメールを送ったところ、以下の返事がきました。 よろしくお願いします I wanted to let you know that we are looking at about 4-5 days to get in here and once I have those in here we will ship that right out for you so you are looking at about 7-10 days to get that delivered to you. It sounds like we will be able to get this to you buy the end of August so I will get this order in the system and get your name on those parts and once those show up ship them out unless I hear otherwise from you. If you have any other questions or need anything else please let me know.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

雑誌に下記のような事が記載されていました。誰かのコメントだと思われます。 ちょっと気になったのですみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願い致します。 you had faith in our brand from the beginning and you have helped us get famous in USA. I respect this and so, will support you. You are number one for us !!!!!

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。インボイスの事や商品のラベルの事でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 It's been a while now since my last email. Your order has arrived all labelled and I have emailed the courier the details so that they could give me the correct price. I am hoping to get back to you tomorrow with the invoice. I am very sorry for the extremely long wait. I will do my very best that you do not wait this long next time. As I mentioned we have had shifts and half of our warehouse staff is now gone hence the delay. I will email you tomorrow your updated invoice.

• 翻訳お願いします。

Well all i can say to younow is you have all the information now with tracking number taro. Be patients for them to come in is all i have to say to you is: Be pateint.!.!!!!!!!!!!!! After you lasers come in to you iam sorry but i feel this whole thing was disrespectful. Espacially now with how you are acting with shipping being slow. So after you reive everything tht you paid for, I will no longer give you my service with making yiou heatsinks or buying lasers. You will quicly see how good i was to you taro when you have to buy from othert people and you dont get the same high quility stuff that i gave you. So for the final time you have all information now. BE PATIENT>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for your lasers to come in.

• (長文)英文の翻訳をお願いします

glad you received, and sorry for not sending, i tried to be fast and when i did, i got sloppy and forgot that one. question one fight you asked about one time i said i didnt have after you order and then had to replace was (商品名)? because i have a copy now i just received.....i will give you free on a future order one day if you remind me. i know i have already gave you replacement for it, but out of courtesy i will give for free next time. i will also send you update if you would like.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。欲しい商品があったのですが在庫について質問をしていました。返事が来たのですが専門用語などがありちょっと私にはわかりませんでした。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 all the xxx we received from 2018 collection are sold out, we don't have any piece left even for our website. For 2018 collection AAA please revise our digital catalog and I will see if we have any left over from our orders. As I mention before, we are giving priority to USA domestic orders first. So I will try to reserve the items you want before the container comes. For STR group we have an ETA for end of March. From your previous order here are the styles that you order: BBBB,CCCC Do you still want me to send you this items? Please let me know so I can reserve those pieces for you.