• ベストアンサー

大至急、翻訳と確認をお願い致します!

Dragon Quest VI for the Super Famicom was released on this day in Japan, 20 years ago today... ※ 文法や意味的に何も問題無かったでしょうか?

• tsf12
  • お礼率86% (1168/1348)
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。文法や意味的に何も問題無かったでしょうか?  ない、と思います。 2。Today, twenty years ago, Dragon Quest VI for the Super Famicom was released.  とも。

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。助かりました。

その他の回答 (2)

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9723/12095)
回答No.3

「大至急」、だったんですよね? #1さんの回答でいいと思いますよ。 それとも…。 お書きの文で文法的にも意味的にも問題はないと思いますが、強いて挙げれば、on this day と20 years ago todayの間にin Japanが挟まっている、というところがやや不自然と言えば言えるかも知れません。 そこで、これを、 In Japan, Dragon Quest VI for the Super Famicom was released on this day, 20 years ago today... のような語順にすれば、幾分スマートな感じにはなります。 一般に、一番強調したい語句を文頭に、次に強調したい語句は(もしあれば)文末に置くことが多いようです。ここでも、その伝で、「日本では」を一番に強調し、「20年前の今日」を次に強調している格好です。

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。とても解り易かったです。

回答No.2

大丈夫だとおもいます!

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 大至急、翻訳と確認をお願い致します!

25 years ago today, Stone Temple Pilots released "Interstate Love Song" as third single from the second album "Purple". ※文法的に何も問題無いでしょうか?

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Scott Weiland released 'Happy In Galoshes' ten years ago today...

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Velvet Revolver's Contraband album was released on this day back in 2004 by RCA Records

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します!

It was around this time five years ago that the album Blaster by the Wildabouts, which was sadly the last of your life, was released. My happy memories of the release, which I had waited for so eagerly, come rushing back as if it had happened yesterday, and I miss you so much.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Five years ago today, I had this ticket autographed by Simone Marie Butler, the female bassist of Primal Scream, after their Japanese tour date at Zepp Namba in Osaka, the city where I was born and raised.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Photo of Stone Temple Pilots in 1992. Core was released 20 years ago today. This article is a GrungeReport.net exclusive and features a new interview (read the full interview here) I conducted with former Stone Temple Pilots manager Steve Stewart. Stone Temple Pilots' beginnings can be traced back to the mid 1980's. Scott Richard Kline was born on October 27, 1967 in Santa Cruz, California to parents Kent and Sharon Kline. His parents divorced when he was two, and his mother quickly remarried Dave Weiland, who adopted Scott and gave him his surname Weiland. Scott mainly grew up in Chagrin Falls, Ohio and spent his summers in California with his biological father, the back and forth took its toll on him emotionally.

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

Just three years ago and it seems like decades. What a sad day. Miss and think of you every day my friend. So many good adventures and so many good songs. Your memory is strong and you are always in all of our hearts.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Long ago and far away this happened. Once. I got to yell something in the mic while standing on the stage at universal amphitheater. I just wish I remember what I was yelling.

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します!

Around this time five years ago I was eagerly awaiting the release of the album Blaster by the Wildabouts, which sadly turned out to be the last of your life. Those happy memories come rushing back as if it were yesterday, and I miss you so much.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Whatever the case, it is true that we decided to scrap it for The Crow in deference to Brandon Lee's passing. We negotiated for Big Empty to be in all the trailers for The Crow, which got more attention on TV, than the song got at radio, and the coup was coordinating it to lead the off the record as the first single, while the song was so hot on TV, resulting in a #1 debut for Purple (very narrowly beating out a release by Warren G) in June of 1994. Much of this was pure circumstance, but there was quite a bit of jockeying going on behind the scenes.” After the Unplugged performance and after the recording of Big Empty, the band headed into the studio to record their second album Purple, marking the end of the Core era. As of 2012, Core has been certified 8x Platinum in the United States, making it one of the most popular albums of the 90's alternative rock era. The album was released 20 years ago today, but songs from Core are still played in heavy rotation today on rock radio. STP fans continue to debate which of STP's six albums is their best, but Core will always be remembered as what started it all. While it is enjoyable to look back at Core, let's hope the ride isn't over yet and that STP come roaring back with a seventh studio album next year.