Facebookへの問い合わせの返信が英語!クレジットカードの請求についての不明な請求を取り下げる方法は?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • クレジットカードの利用明細に不明な請求があり、facebookに取り下げ依頼をしたが英語での返信が届いた。
  • 請求情報が一致しないという返答であり、再度確認するように要請された。
  • 返信は謝罪の意を含んでいたが、請求の取り下げに関しては明確な回答ではなかった。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

facebookへの問い合わせの返信が英語

クレジットカードの利用明細にfacebookからの請求が載っており(なりすまし)、身に覚えがないのでこの請求を取り下げてほしいとfecebookのヘルプセンターへメールで依頼をしたところ、下記のように英語で返信が届きました。 私の英語力の無さの為、お詫びをされているのはなんとなく分かるのですが、これはfacebook側では請求できないので私からの取り下げ依頼を承諾したものと捉えていいものなのでしょうか? 英語力のある方、お力を貸していただけませんでしょうか? Thank you for your email. I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. Unfortunately, I am not able to locate any charges that match the information you have sent. Can you double check that the date and amount of any charges are correct, as well as the first six and last four digits of the card number? Please note that if there is another person who has a card on the same account, they will often have a different last four digits. Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. I will investigate the matter as soon as I receive this information.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

だいぶ意訳です。 「メールありがとうございます。 ご迷惑をおかけして申し訳ございません。 残念ながら、お客様から頂いた内容に見合う請求を見つけることができませんでした。日付、金額が正しいか、またクレジットカードナンバーの最初の6桁と末尾4桁が正しいか、併せてもう一度ご確認いただけますでしょうか? もしお客様のクレジットアカウントが複数人名義の場合、大抵は末尾の4桁が異なるはずです。 この度は大変なご迷惑をおかけして大変申し訳ございませんでした。またご連絡頂き次第調査致します。」 つまり、Facebookは知らんと言っているわけです。 クレジット会社に「見の覚えがない請求」と言って、返金してもらいましょう。 後半のカード番号のくだり、何の関係が有るのかとも思ったのですが、 Facebookに問い合わせた時にカード番号を書いたんですか? その番号は間違いなかったか?そういう意味ですねたぶん。

sou384
質問者

お礼

全文訳、ご親切にありがとうございます。 改めてfacebookに交渉、カード会社に詳細を伝えていきたいと思います。 お二人の回答をいただいており、お二方にベストアンサーを差し上げたいところなのですが、このシステム上先に回答いただいた方へ差し上げることとさせていただきました。

その他の回答 (1)

noname#194660
noname#194660
回答No.2

まだ確認中とのことです。再度、あなたのクレジットカード番号の、最初の6桁と最後の4桁を確認して欲しいと言っています。特に最後の4桁が違っている可能性が高いようで、他の人の請求を誤ってあなたに請求した可能性があるようです。あなたからの返事がきたら、すぐに調べるそうです。

sou384
質問者

お礼

重要箇所を教えて頂き、ありがとうございます。 番号は間違えて伝えてはいないのですがカード会社はfacebookとの交渉はお客に一任しているとの返答なので、もう一度facebookに番号は間違えていないと伝えてみてほしいとのことでした。 facebookにもう一度伝え、カード会社に対応をお願いしようと思います。

関連するQ&A

• facebookへの問い合わせの返信が英語・その2

先日facebookへ身に覚えのないカード利用明細が上がってきたので詳細を明記しfacebookへ取り消してもらえるよう送りましたところ、下記のようにまた全文英語で返事が来ました。 何度も申し訳ありませんが、なんと訳したらいいのでしょうか? ネット上の翻訳サイトを使ってもおかしな日本語訳しか出来なくて意味が分かりません。 英語力のある方、再びお力を貸していただけませんでしょうか? Thank you for sending that information. We have determined that this does appear to be a case of fraud, and have issued refunds for all of the charges to your card. We take fraud protection seriously. We require address and zip code matches (US cards only), as well as the CSC/CVV2 code on the back of the card before we will charge the card. Since we received these matches for your card, your account is likely to have been compromised. We encourage you to contact your credit card company immediately to prevent any further unapproved activity on your card. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance. Thanks,

• inconvenience/ cause使い方

TOEICの問題集に以下の問題がありました。 We are sorry for any inconvenience that _____ by this project, but believe that any short-turm inconvenience will be outweighed by the lon-term benefits. a) is caused b) causes c) caused d) has been caused 私はdを選びましたが正解はa でした。でも、なぜ is caused が正しくて has been causedが なぜ正しくないのか、解説がなくわかりません。 どなたか教えてくださいm(__)m。

• 英語を訳して下さい

unfortunately, there has been a change of freight charges for your order #054. Due to a second and heavier parcel, freight charges are $300,00 instead of $200,00. The open balance of $100,00 can be paid with the next order. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please find enclosed the invoice for your order. The original invoice will then be in the parcel.

• 翻訳をお願いできますでしょうか?

海外のネットショップで買い物をしたのですが、 25日ほど経ってから下記のようなメールが送られてきました。 どなたか翻訳をお願い出来ませんでしょうか? Order Number: 123456 We are writing to you in relation to your recent order. We have generated an invoice for this order as the carrier requested, and sent this to the carrier, once the carrier receives this invoice they will look to proceed with your delivery. Please allow 48-72 hours for your parcel to be delivered. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further information. We apologise for any inconvenience this has caused. Kind regards, よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の並び替え問題

英語の並び替え問題です 1.Osamu is now able to beat his father,(from,he,him,how,learned,to,whom)play beseball. 2.What(gave,he,the reason,was,which,why)for being so late? 3.There are some problems(have,I,that,to,which,with) deal immediately. 4.I am sorry for (any,caused,have,I,inconvenience,may,you,what). 5.Experience is a school (a man,he has been,learns,where,what a big fool,which). ( )の中を並び替えるんですけど、訳も答えなければいけません・・・。 さっぱりです><; お願いします。

• 英語のメールが来たのですが

英語でズラズラ書かれたメールが来たのですが正直解読出来ないので出来る方はお願いします 以前、YOUTUBEからメールがきてその解読をしてもらったのですが勧誘メールだったようだったので 今回もそんなのはめんどくさいのでどうかお願いします ただ普通のメールだったら申し訳ないですけど・・・orz My name is Jabor Thani, a merchant in Qatar. I have recently been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer, which has defiled all medical treatment. Expert diagnosis has shown that I have few months to live. The intention of this email is to employ the expertise of a business entrepreneur, who can identify a viable investment and guarantee reasonable returns on my wealth. This is to secure a future for my 4 years old son who lost his mother during birth. I cannot rely on his closest relatives any more, as they did not show responsible behaviour two years ago when I entrusted half of my wealth to them to invest on his behalf. They thought I wouldn’t survive the operation and then used the money for their personal needs. To prevent any more mishaps, my attorney will act as a check, monitoring every aspect of the investment. Funds should be split in half and distributed to charity organisation and the other half, as investment for my son. If this interests you, please reach me on the email address: jaborthani@aim.com to discuss terms and compensation. Kind regard Jabor Thani ******************************************************************************** The information in this email message is confidential and exclusive intended for the addressed. The information in this message is confidential and is possible legally protected. The information sent is exclusive intended with this e-mail message for the addressed. Use of this information through others then the addressed is bans. Publication, vermenigvuldiging,spread and/or verse twich of this information at harmed not has been allowed. Not in for the right and complete transfer of the content of a sent e-mail, neither for timely reception of that. This footnote gives also at that this e-mail gescand is through a current virus scanner on the presence of computer virussdn. With kind greeting ******************************************************************************

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。相手のアカウントがどうのこうのと言っているかと思われます。

英語の翻訳お願いします。相手のアカウントがどうのこうのと言っているかと思われます。 would you pls relist this pochette I have a buyer that filed a dispute against my paypal account and now I have negative amount on my account. I am sorry for this inconvenience.

• この文章を日本語に訳してください。

この文章を日本語に訳してください。 I'm sorry I wasn't able to assist you right away. We'll get back to you as soon as we can once we have the above information. I understand this additional step might cause you any inconvenience. I hope you'll understand that this will help us in assisting you more precisely.

• なんと訳せばいいのでしょうか?

アメリカのネットショップで買い物をしたところ違う商品が送られてきました。その旨を伝えたところ、以下のようなメールが返ってきました。どういう意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします。 I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We will be happy to issue a FedEx pick up for the incorrect items. Please confirm if this is acceptable.

• 英語でのオークション取引に困っています

オークションで商品を落札し、ペイパルで支払いを済ませたら以下のような文章が送られてきました。 もうだいぶ経つのですが商品が届きません。 このメールの意味は発送は完了しているということなのでしょうか。 問い合わせ番号のようなものがあったのですが、 こちらが有効なのかどうかもわかりません。 おわかりになる方がいらっしゃいましたら、よろしくお願いいたします。 The seller has provided the following Shipment Tracking Information for your review: Shipping Company: USPS Shipment Tracking Number: 876865865 The seller has provided the following Order Status information for your review: Order Status: Shipped The seller is providing this feature through the PayPal website as a means for communicating this information to you. Please note that the Shipment Tracking Information and Order Status displayed above is exactly as the seller entered it.