• 締切済み

英語難関

I think such a thing is either impossible, I think in the Ri thought possibilities are endless, it's all right. を和訳しなさいと大学の問題でありました。誰か解説を...

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• golime
  • ベストアンサー率33% (35/106)
回答No.2

この文章、単品で翻訳しなさいって出てきましたか?なんとなくこれだけだと意味がわからないんですけど。2つの文にandとかorとかが入ってないので、いろいろな意見を列挙してる感じのように思えます 「私はそんなのはどっちにしろ無理だと思う」「私はRi思考の可能性は無限だと思う」はいはい、わかりました みたいな感じで意味が通るかと思うんですがRiってなんだかわからないので「Ri思考において、可能性は無限」なのか「Riにおいて思考の可能性は無限」なのか決めがたいし・・・

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1. 和訳    私はそんなことは、いずれも不可能だと思う。Ri の思考可能性は無限だと私は思う、それでいい。 2。解説     って、別に無いと思います。まずこんな文は、論文に書いたり、学会で読み上げたりする性質のものではなく「あれまだマイクのスイッチが入ったいたのか?」的というか、週刊誌的な文ですから、、、、

関連するQ&A

• 言ってる事とやってる事が違うと思うけど。

口ではいつも女性は大切にしなくては、なんて言ってるのに、やってる事が全然違う人に言うのですが、 I think that you are saying thing and doing thing are quite different. 又はIt's quite different you are saying and doing. これでよろしいでしょうか?

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

So you can see why I believe that Americans are obsessed with time. All of the Americans I know have wristwatches, but many of my Latino friends don't regularly wear one.I don't, Americans are always setting their watches, making sure the time is 'exact.' I once heard two American students arguing about what time it was.One said, 'It's 3:45.' The other said,'No,It's not! It's 3:48, you idiot!'That's how Americans think about time.It's the most important thing in their lives. People do think about time differently after all.It seems to me,thought, that the American and Latino students do everything they're supposed to do.They work and study about the same amount. But the Latinos don't feel as pressured by time as the Americans do. It's no wonder that Americans are so stressed out.

• 英語ネガティブの方教えて下さい!

I like you because you are very cute girl and sexy. I do not like either more than the other 特に後半がイマイチ解りません(´;ω;`) この和訳をお願いします! 宜しくお願いします!

• 中3 英語 至急お願いします

中3の英語の宿題です。 ずっと考えているのですが、わかりません。 自分で考えろ、というのはごもっともなのですが、よろしくお願いします。 I don't think it good for you to say such a thing. Someone broke his bike yesterday = He _ his bike _yesterday. (_に1単語です) 私は、あなたが彼らの面倒を見る必要は無いと思います I don't think _________.

• 英語の和訳

1:In a society where change is not uncommon for every generation to experience a generation gap. 2:It is heartles of him to say such a thing to the sick man. 3:I can't think of what to say in English in this situation. 4:In order to save fuel,people are driving smaller cars. 5:Everyone spoke very quietly in order not to wake the baby. 和訳をお願いします

• 接続詞"that"の使い方を詳しく教えてください!

例)TV is so important in our lives that it's almost impossible to image world wihtout it. という文があったのですが、ここの、thatはどう和訳すればいいのでしょうか...。 他の、I believe that... I think that... 等は分かります...。 同じ考え方でやるとなんか、変になります...。 この他のこれと(一番上の例)同じ用法の例も教えて頂けませんか。 困ってます。お願いします。

• 英語が堪能な方に。。。

翻訳していただけないでしょうか<m(__)m> 翻訳機だと全く意味不明で。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 I have heard that in Japan people don't vocalize opinions on anything negatively and they do what they are told. I don't think it's impressive I think it's very sad that so much is sacrificed and they have to give up so much and are told what is right and if they act out or speak up they are disowned. That is horrible. We are all made different and should be allowed to so what we feel and given the choice to see what we think is right and wrong behavior . I am sorry for your pain. I am also depressed. Everyone here has their own thing going on and I am left out. I just want other things then everyone else and I know I have to do them alone. My parents do not know and when I tell them they will not accept it but its my choice and my life and I want to live not merely exist. Does that make me selfish? I hope you are able to do that Kotoe. Only thing you can do is keep your head up and don't give up.

• 英語の問題

1:Are John and Mary still living in NewYork? No,they ( ) to Dallds.(1)are just moved (2)had just moved (3)have just moved (4)will just move 2:Is that Italian restaurant next to the bookstore new? No,I think ( )for more than a year now. (1)it's been open (2)it's open (3)it's opened (4)it was open 3:It's a long time since ( ) from Peter. (1)I've heard (2)l heard (3)I haven't heard (4)I didn't hear 解答と訳をお願いします

• 英語の得意な方、翻訳をお願いします!

英語の得意な方、翻訳をお願いします! 翻訳機能などを使ってみましたが、綺麗な日本語にならなくて困っています お願いします What do you say about people who say female bodybuilders aren't even women? I think such opinions are extremely shallow. To look at just one aspect of a person, such as the fact that they have a lot of muscle, and then say that that person is not a woman constitutes an extremely narrow viewpoint. Is bodybuilding to you in any way a rebellion? That didn't have anything to do with why I started bodybuilding, but I must say that it has been a constant battle since then. As my muscles got bigger and I got stronger, people around me started to change. That's when it started becoming necessary to fight. What do you think about the trend for women bodybuilders to alter the natural body line with breast implants? I think it's a very unfortunate trend. It looks to me like the women are being manipulated by men's wishes. It's like a fitness version of Playboy. I think that in Japan, especially, women have a very narrow concept of themselves. What do you think? You have to value yourself more and value what you think and what you want to do.The way I see it, God made lots and lots of people. Why? Because it's a good thing to have all different types of people.Each person has his or her own individuality, own character, and it's the most important thing is to express that.

• 和訳お願いします!

I don't think i know who you are? の和訳を教えて下さい。 切実ですのでよろしくお願いします!