• ベストアンサー

言ってる事とやってる事が違うと思うけど。

口ではいつも女性は大切にしなくては、なんて言ってるのに、やってる事が全然違う人に言うのですが、 I think that you are saying thing and doing thing are quite different. 又はIt's quite different you are saying and doing. これでよろしいでしょうか?

noname#17703
noname#17703
  • 英語
  • 回答数6
  • ありがとう数8

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.4

Gです。 chuchukuさん、こんにちは! 私なりに書いてみますね. >I think that you are saying thing and doing thing are quite different. をちょっと変えて、I think what you are saying and doing are quite different. と言って、「あなたの言っていることとしていることとは全く違うと思う」と言うわけですね。これをwhat you say and doと変えてもいいです. >It's quite different you are saying and doing. これもちょっと変えて It's quite different between what you say and do. 「言っている事としている事にはギャップが大きすぎる」と言うわけですね. これを一言で言う事が出来ます. You are a hypocrite. あなたは、偽善者だ! 結構強い言い方のなので、つかうときは気をつけてくださいね. 喧嘩を売ることにもなりかねませんので. <g> もう少し軽く言うのであれば、You are/look like a hypocrite.「偽善者みたい!」, You must be a hypocrite. 「偽善者に違いないわね」 このhypocriteはここで言っている、「言っている事と実際にやっていることが違う人」のことを言います その人に、あなたのやっている事は言っている事と全然違う!と言う言いたい時は、 What you are doing is so different from what you have been saying.として、言ってきた事と、今やっている事とは全然違うわ!と言えます. また、人に説教じみた事を言っているにもかかわらず自分ではやるなと言う事をする、と言うような場合には、似たような言い方で、 You may be a great preacher, but you sure do not follow what you preach! あなたはすばらしい説教者かもしれないけど、あなたは自分が説教している事はしないわ! これでいいでしょうか。 分からない点がありましたら、補足質問してください。

noname#17703
質問者

お礼

G先生、早々にお答えありがとうございます!what you have been saying.この完了形もぴったりきます。You must be a hypocrite. 思わず静かに爆笑!これも行けそうです!でも誤解のないようにニコにこしながらがいいですね!短時間の間に沢山のお答えありがとうございました。G先生お元気そうで何よりです。

その他の回答 (5)

• Pippin
  • ベストアンサー率50% (196/389)
回答No.6

You say one thing and do another. が一番簡潔な言い方だと思います。 You are not consistent with what you say and do. もうちょっと堅く言うなら。

noname#17703
質問者

お礼

You say one thing and do another。Pippin先生の言い方も簡単でいいですね。ありがとうございました。皆様の回答をコピーして今夜は声に出して練習しますね。今日もすごいメンバーでお答えいただき感謝感激しております。又教えてくださいね。

• boss715
  • ベストアンサー率50% (301/600)
回答No.5

No3です。 >口ではいつも女性は大切にしなくては、なんて言ってる>のに、やってる事が全然違う人に言うのです こういう説明がありましたね。なのでもう一文。 You have been always telling me to be kind(nice) to girls and treat them nicely, but look how you actually behave! There are huge differences.

noname#17703
質問者

お礼

You have been always telling me ~完了形にすると言葉が生き生きするというか、まさにその通りなのです。 昔から「女性は大切に、女性がいなくては生きていけない」なんて口だけで言っているんです。ですからこの文はぴったりです。お答えありがとうございました。

• boss715
  • ベストアンサー率50% (301/600)
回答No.3

翻訳をしています。 chuchukuさんの文をもとに直してみます。 >I think that you are saying thing and doing thing are quite different. I think that what you are saying and what you are doing are quite different. >It's quite different you are saying and doing. There are quite differences between what you are saying and doing. 下記でも良いと思います。 Your behavior toward a girl(girls? woman?, women? your girl friend? wife?) is different from what you are saying about how you treat a girl.

noname#17703
質問者

お礼

いろいろ書いていただき恐縮です。携帯電話番号の書き方も教えてくださいましたね。とても参考になります。 こういう場合whatが便利ですね。いろいろありがとうございます。

• pierre2
  • ベストアンサー率24% (259/1070)
回答No.2

What you say and what you do don't quite match. Your actions and words don't match. You don't do as you say. 位しか思いつきませんでした。

noname#17703
質問者

お礼

位しか思いつきませんなんて言わないでください。充分です。whatを使うことを忘れてました!どうもありがとうございました。

回答No.1

Your comment is one thing. Your behaviour is quite another. では如何でしょうか。

noname#17703
質問者

お礼

たった6分後に、もうお答えいただきありがとうごさいます。両方共ぴったり感覚です。

関連するQ&A

• 至急!!英文をわかりやすい日本語にしてください。

I want to know why it's so hard when you are not Japanese to be accepted like a human before gaijin ? And I want to know what are you doing when you go out with your friends. If it's like in manga or its completely different. And what about relationship between boys and girls ? I think it's enough for this e-mail . see you later

• 日本語に訳してください。お願いします。

it's almost christmas and I can't believe that 2 years already have passed. The are times that I am still thinking about you and wondering what you are doing. Maybe it's time to go to Asia again, because I am really missing the time I had in Asia.  Miss you 

• 英語が得意な方!何て書いていますか?(>_<)

訳してみてもイマイチ意味が分かりません…。どなたか英語が得意な方!訳していただけませんか? from your message, it is quite funny. only Female...ha. that means all men are more or less... i agree with you that the clothing and hairstyle is quite quite different for female..ha

• 和訳のお手伝いお願いしますm(__)m

和訳のお手伝いお願いします。 (1)she was very different from the woman I knew on the email. That turned me down. 前半はわかるのですが、“That turned me down”がわかりません。 (2)she always kept saying that… are you that way? 『彼女はいつも・常に(that以下)を言い続けていた』 で合ってますか? “are you that way?”がわかりません。 お願いしますm(__)m

• punctuation?

1 There's a saying isn't there, that you should never judge a book by its cover? 2 You can say the same thing about people can't you, as sometimes people are quite different from the way they look. 1、2 ともに Nativeの文のようですが、 付加疑問文にコンマがついていません。  1 There's a saying, isn't there? 2 You can say the same thing about people, can't you? となってから 文が続くものとおもっていました。 しかし これらの後にはまだ文が続いています。なので?で切って、またカンマを打って 文を続けるとかえってわかりにくくなる気もします。だからでしょうか?   しかし 私にはこちらの表記も???でした。 どなたかご教示よろしくお願いいたします。

• 日本語訳教えてください。

日本語訳教えてください。 You have to value yourself more and value what you think and what you want to do. The way I see it, Got made lots and lots of people. Why? Because it’s a good thing to have all different types of people. Each person has his or her own individuality and character, and the most important thing it to express that 

• 日本語訳教えてください。

日本語訳教えてください。 You have to value yourself more and value what you think and what you want to do. The way I see it, Got made lots and lots of people. Why? Because it’s a good thing to have all different types of people. Each person has his or her own individuality and character, and the most important thing it to express that 

• 英訳をお願いします

英訳をお願いします。 できれば、2つのandが何をつなげていて、何が主語で、といった構造を教えてもらえると嬉しいです。 Anyone who catches you and sees what a strange little thing you are will believe that you are quite alone among living things and are neither beast nor bird.

• 英語にして下さい!!お願いいたします。

I know this email will come quite unexpectedly! No, it’s not about my story (yet!). But I wanted to tell you a couple of things! First of all, I hope you are not really catching a cold, I would be sad if so!Then, I’ll go straight to the reason of the email. I want to thank you for sending me those photos you took at usj. But not only this! I kept watching those photos, as I told you yesterday!The reason is…! They made me think! (about good things, don’t worry!)Of course, take what I am about to say as a compliment! They made me think that you are a really simple and gentle person! ^^ I can’t help thinking it by looking at the photo! And you look so cute and funny on that hellokitty dress :D You know what? I think I could lift you easily XD (again, take what I am saying as a compliment). It’s something I really like :D That said, I wanted to say that I also think this (being simple) is an aspect of you (amongst many others, of course!) which I really appreciate. In those photos, you look so naturally smiling! I appreciate simple people! And I appreciate you for being simple!Being simple is a really good thing on my opinion. That’s why I think you are really cute! I prefer a simple person as you are a lot more than someone who starts declaiming the whole ‘Divine Comedy’ and then behaves badly. I think, because you are simple, you can do no intentional harm to anyone! ^-^ And once more (もう一回!) I appreciate this. A lot. I don’t like complex people who have a tortuous way of thinking! Lastly, I also wanted to tell you again how much I appreciated your letter. And the fact that you made that Origami! That makes me feel warm every time I watch it (and I do it often!). Another sign of your kindness. It’s one of those little things that might seem nothing to someone. But which I really, deeply and sincerely appreciate. That touched me a lot, thank you.

• 英語から日本語へ翻訳して頂けないですか?

awww dont think that you have a clumsy English ... i never think that way about you English ... i know that you are doing well on it ... and you never will annoy me wit it . i be so sad if you stop sending me! e-mails .because you think that is annoy me .. went i see, a email from you it make me feel special and happy . it doesnt matter if you wrote it wrong...... please dont never feel that way .... i will do my best to write back to you in japanese so you dont fill bad about you english ... you are doing well .. you are special for me ! この文章です。 よろしくお願いします。