• ベストアンサー

英訳をお願いします

英訳をお願いします。 できれば、2つのandが何をつなげていて、何が主語で、といった構造を教えてもらえると嬉しいです。 Anyone who catches you and sees what a strange little thing you are will believe that you are quite alone among living things and are neither beast nor bird.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

Anyone who catches you and sees what a strange little thing you are あなたを捕まえて、あなたが如何に奇妙で小さなものてあるのか分かる人なら誰でも、 ※and 「捕まえる」と「…だと分かる」を繋いでいます ※ここまでが主語です will believe that that 以下ののことを信じる ※述語 you are quite alone among living things and are neither beast nor bird. あなたは生き物の中で完全に孤立していて、動物でも鳥でもない。 ※and は「…している」と「…ではない」を繋いでいます。 ※目的語

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。 構造     主語: Anyone who catches you and sees what a strange little thing you are あなたを捕えてあなたがいかに奇異な小さな物であるかを見る人は誰でも     動詞:will believe 信じるだろう     補語:that you are quite alone among living things and are neither beast nor bird. あなたは生きている物にうちでただ一つであり、獣でも鳥でも無いことを 2。 訳     あなたを捕えてあなたがいかに奇異な小さな物であるかを見る人は誰でも、あなたは生きている物のうちでただ一つであり、獣でも鳥でも無いことを信じるだろう     奇麗な訳は質問者さんにお任せします。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• neither A nor B 主語の時複数扱いか

①Neither dog nor cat is(are) not allowed in the house. ②Neither you nor I are (am) crazy. 両方市民権を得ているらしいのですが、 1)テストでは、複数扱いで書くと✖をつけられますか? 2)人主語のこれは動詞に近い方でない場合のareは✖つけられますか? 知っている方教えてください。

• 言ってる事とやってる事が違うと思うけど。

口ではいつも女性は大切にしなくては、なんて言ってるのに、やってる事が全然違う人に言うのですが、 I think that you are saying thing and doing thing are quite different. 又はIt's quite different you are saying and doing. これでよろしいでしょうか?

• toが省略されている?

It can often be quite embarrassing to be alone in the company of someone you are not acquainted with and not speak to them. 上の文ですが、andは be alone~とnot speak~を並列している参考書にあったのですが、不定詞の否定は not to なので、and以下はnot to speakとしなくてはいけないのかと思うのですが、toが省略されていると考えたらよいのでしょうか?

• Neither と Both

Neither you nor I have to do the job. は、書き換えると Both you and I don't have to do the job. と、表せると思ったのですが、ダメなようです。どうしてだめなのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします。

• たびたびのお願いです^^:英訳添削

国立大学2次試験(2/25)直前です。過去問をやっています。 英訳を添削してください。お願いします。 1 色によって私たちは物を区別したり、自分のほしいものを見つけたりすることができ、色によって周囲の環境から様々な情報を手にいれている。 1の私の英作文 Thanks to the color,we can discriminate among objects and discover what Iwant and get a variety of information from our surrounding. 2 色の役割は多様に変わっている。 2 The colors’ roles are quite changing.

• "as many of you as"の文法的解説

次の英文例の中の"as many of you as"がわかりません。どなたかご解説いただけないでしょうか。 For as many of you as were baptized into Chirist have put on Christ. 「as A as B」 は 「Bと同じくらいA」 ですよね。 この文例の場合、二つめのasの後にBに相当するものが無いように思え、理解できずにいます。 ちなみに、前後の文章は次のようになっています。 For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus. For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus. どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 英文の意味

A third person sees two people acting as if everything is fine, so the third person is even less likely to be anxious. You believe the other people can tell you are really worried about the smoke, but they can't. 上記の You believe 以降がいまひとつわかりません。「三番目の人は二人が問題無さそうに振る舞っているのを見て、二人よりも不安になる可能性が低い」を受けて You believe が続くのですが。。。can tell は「言うことができる」ではなく「わかる」でしょうか。 お手数かけますが、You believe 以降の意味をご教示頂けますと幸いです。宜しくお願い致します。

• 和訳お願いします。

“The first time I saw a Great Blue Heron and a Great Egret,” Mary Lou says, “they were beautiful sights because both of them are majestic, slow-moving...very neat,” she explains, and them adds, “They're beautiful to watch fly across water.”  Many birds are easy for Mary Lou to identify, but she cannot always name every bird she sees. Every day, there is a new lesson for Mary Lou to learn, a new bird to identify, and sometimes the sky is full of secrets. At one point in an afternoon of bird-watching, Mary Lou sees an unfamiliar bird. “I don't know what that is,” she says as she watches the bird flying across the sky. “Whoa! He's back out there...he just did a complete nose dive,”says Mary Lou as she tries to figure out what the strange bird is. She attempts to find the bird in her bird book in order to idebtify it, but she cannot. よろしくお願いします。

• what you got caught

Marissaの言ったWhat you got caught?の意味を教えてください (Luke and Holly are upstairs dancing intimately. They start making out, while Marissa and Ryan + Summer and Seth go to dance, Marissa sees Luke and stares with horror, as Summer and Seth a couple seconds later. Luke sees marissa and he stops dancing) Marissa : What are you doing? Luke : I'm sorry. Marissa : What that you got caught? (to Holly) Don't ever talk to me again. Summer :[to Holly] you are such a bitch!

• こんな感じでいいですか?

You are full of what??? あなたは何で、何ででいっぱいだよ My English is not broken, cheeky girl... 私の英語ブロークンじゃない、生意気な少女だなぁ..... There are two meanings of swallow, one is the name of a bird the other is what you do when you are eating. swallowという意味には2つある。ツバメと、飲み込む(たべる??) Did you eat the swallow, I know you Japanese eat strange things dont you? あなたツバメ食べたの?知ってるよ日本人は変わった 食べ物食べるでしょ?違う? こんな訳でいいですか? UKメールです お願いします。