スティーブジョブズのスピーチで感じた重要なポイント

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 自己認識と目標設定の重要性を強調
  • 死を意識することで思考の落とし穴を避ける方法
  • 失うものがあるという意識を持つことの重要性
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

スティーブジョブズのスピーチで質問です。

スティーブジョブズのスピーチで質問です。 Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose . (自分も死に向かっているんだとし意識することは、自分には失うものがあるという思考の落とし穴を避けるための策として、私の知る範囲では、最善です。) この文章ですが・・ {Remembering that you are going to die }is the best way(that)I know to avoid the trap of thinking(that) you have something to lose . こんな感じで、分けられますか? 1)、the best way(that)I know と関係代名詞が省略されているのですか? 2) thinking(that) you have something to lose . このthinking は、動名詞でしょうか?? 接続詞のthat が省略されているのですか。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

この文ですが・・ {Remembering that you are going to die }is the best way(that)I know to avoid the trap of thinking(that) you have something to lose . →その通り、大丈夫です。よく分かっていらっしゃると思います。

ifuku0228
質問者

お礼

迅速な回答 ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• ジョブズのスピーチで質問

スタンフォード大学で行われたジョブズのスピーチで質問です。 Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose . the trap of thinking (that)you have something to lose . thinking は、動名詞ですから、thinking とyouの間にthatが省略されていますか?

• スティーブ・ジョブズ「伝説のスピーチ」について

スタンフォード大学の卒業式で行われたスピーチです。 スピーチの訳で、”?”と思ったところです。 You have to trust in something - your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. (あなた達は、自分の根性、運命、人生、カルマ、何でも良い、とにかく信じること) …根性、運命、人生、カルマ どういう例えで言っているんでしょう。 根性って人生なのか?カルマ(因果応報)なの? ※5分間のスピーチの準備に2日かける方のスピーチですから、伝えたい内容が あるはず。それはなんでしょうか。

• 訳してください!

We had a question for you. We were thinking of going on vacation in December and wondered if this is something that interested you. We were thinking of going on a cruise to the Caribbean. Do you know your plans for Christmas? Are you going to be staying here or are you going home? Can you please let us know if you would like to travel with us and if your parents would like you to have this experience. If you are not interested and will be travelling home to Japan, that is good too. We will plan our holiday around what you would like. Can you please let us know your plans? この日本語訳をお願いします! だいたいはわかるのですが、 We were thinking of going on vacation in December and wondered if this is something that interested you.と、 If you are not interested and will be travelling home to Japan, that is good too. の訳が分かりません

• スティーブジョブズの卒業式での祝賀スピーチ

ジョブズがスタンフォードでの卒業式祝賀スピーチでいった言葉です。 "I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: "If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?" And whenever the answer has been "No" for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something." このスピーチで、for too many days in a row というところがありますが、これはどんなことをいっているのでしょうか。どんな意図があるのでしょうか。

• スティーヴジョブス追悼文の腑に落ちない点01

アップルによるスティーヴ・ジョブス追悼文の腑に落ちない点:to know and work with Steve の構造は? Those of us who have been fortunate enough to know and work with Steve have lost a dear friend and an inspiring mentor. スティーヴを知り、共に仕事をすることができた幸運な私たちは、大切な友人と、常にインスピレーションを与えてくれる師を失いました。 とあるのですが、腑に落ちない点が二か所ありました。 その一箇所目です。 to know and work with Steve の構造は、 解釈パターンα to know (Steve) and (to) work with Steve なのか? それとも、 解釈パターンβ to know ( with Steve) and (to) work with Steve なのか? という問題です。 Do you know Steve Jobs ? は、「スティーヴジョブスを知っていますか?」では無くて、 「スティーヴ・ジョブスと面識がありますか。(あるいは、お知り合いですか)?」であるために、 私は、解釈パターンβのような気がするのですが。。。。。、確信が持てません。 どなたか、英文法・語法の観点から、より深い考察をお願いいたします。 ご教授いただけると幸いです。

• 英語の質問です!

1If we decide ( ) for dinner, we‘ll call you. (1)go out (2)going out (3)to going out (4)to go out 2Drastic measures have to be taken ( ) we are to avoid the danger. (1)after (2)unless (3)whether (4)if  3In the end parents have to let their children ( ) their own way. (1)go (2)to go (3)going (4)gone  4To be ( ) you, I have no money in my pocket now. (1)frank with (2)honest (3)straight to (4)friendly to 彼女はそのビンを開けるために栓抜きを探しています。 She is looking for a (bottle/to/corkscrew/with/the/open). 回答お願いします。

• ディクテーション…チェックお願いします

下の動画をディクテーションしてみました。 少し自信がないですが、もしよろしければチェックして、間違いを正してもらえるとうれしいです。 I would say, the best advice is, you know what so, I love being, you know, I like the idea of going to school. Success sometimes could over shadow things like education, because, somebody, because success for just being a runner, but then end of dropping like education. I think education is very important. As a ( ) athlete, right now, who is very good. I would say, you should ( ) in college all for ______________________________________________________, you know, academics going fast. Use ( ) is together experience, to study, completed get degree than runner take care of it as. If I ( ) take college ( ) OK, I`m not going to finish my school, and then did my running fast. I think going to be even hard for me and put a lot of presser for me right on in life, to going to school. So you know what experience ( ) in college is amazing. And so, another things, you know what so, work hard. Because there is nothings comes free. There is always say, you know, there is nothings that go on be like, you know what, when you wake up nothing on the table. You have to put it on the table. You have to work it and there opts good come along the way. I`ve seen that of the course. I`ve seen there is ( ) nose way things that jump over it, you become better person, because, you know what, now, you know what, really, what sometimes people have in life, the hardships, have there come over hardships. So once, you ( ), you know, you know, chance to understand, you know sometimes, hardships is not he, in terms of like happen to me, could be ( ) could be things are not go mile with coaching with, you know that, have to find the right things to make everything that is negative a positive.

• 和訳が分かりません。

For beginners, you will learn to type only letters. As you get to know the keys, you will be able to make 'real' words and sentences. That is the best way how to be really successful when you are learning to type. すいません、上記のThat is the best way how to って、おかしくないですか?

• 英語の訳お願いします

John Palumbo, another industry expert, is sure that underground marketing is the right way to reach young people. "A product has to have credibility to succeed," he says. "People have to see it. They have to understand it in real way. The best way to do that is to put it in their world. And that's what we do. We put the product in their lige." However, one might ask what exactly is "real" about two young women pretending to be enthusiastic about a sweater? Advertising executives would say it's no less real than an ad. The difference is that you know an ad is trying to presuade you to buy something. You don't know when a conversation you overhear is just a performance

• 英語の質問

英語でわからないところがあります。スティーブジョブズのスピーチの話です。 ・"Of course, it was impossible to connect the dots looking forward, but~ looking forwardってどこを修飾してるんですか?どういう修飾の仕方ですか? ・I'd been rejected but was still in love. but 以下が良くわかりません。主語とか ・This is the most important thing I've ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life.It is the best way to keep from thinking you have something to lose. 最初の文の encounteredからどういうことかわかりません。  後ろの文のyou以下からわかりません ・On the back cover of the final issue was a photograph of an early morning country road, the kind you might find yourself hitchhiking on if you were so adventurous. the kind 以下からわかりません ・Beneath were the wards,~ 倒置ですか?