思い出の旅行を一緒にしませんか?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 12月にバケーションに行くことを考えていますが、あなたにとって興味深いものでしょうか。カリブ海クルーズが考えられています。クリスマスの計画をご存知ですか?ここに滞在するのか、故郷に帰るのかを教えていただけますか?一緒に旅行したいと思うので、ご両親もこの経験を希望されますか。もし興味がなく、日本に帰国される予定なら、それも良いです。あなたの希望に合わせて私たちの休日を計画しますので、計画を教えていただけますか?
  • 12月にバケーションに行くことを考えていますが、あなたにとって興味深いものでしょうか。カリブ海クルーズが考えられています。クリスマスの計画をご存知ですか?ここに滞在するのか、故郷に帰るのかを教えていただけますか?もし興味がない場合で、日本に帰国する予定であれば、それも良いです。あなたが望むものに合わせて私たちは休暇を計画します。
  • 12月にバケーションに行く予定で興味があるかどうかお知らせください。カリブ海のクルーズが考えられています。クリスマスの予定は分かりますか?こちらに滞在するか、日本に帰国するかお知らせください。もし興味がなく日本に戻られる予定であれば、それでも結構です。私たちはあなたの希望に合わせて休暇を計画しますので、計画を教えてください。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

訳してください!

We had a question for you. We were thinking of going on vacation in December and wondered if this is something that interested you. We were thinking of going on a cruise to the Caribbean. Do you know your plans for Christmas? Are you going to be staying here or are you going home? Can you please let us know if you would like to travel with us and if your parents would like you to have this experience. If you are not interested and will be travelling home to Japan, that is good too. We will plan our holiday around what you would like. Can you please let us know your plans? この日本語訳をお願いします! だいたいはわかるのですが、 We were thinking of going on vacation in December and wondered if this is something that interested you.と、 If you are not interested and will be travelling home to Japan, that is good too. の訳が分かりません

noname#134935
noname#134935
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.2

我々は、あなたに質問がありました。【我々は12月に休暇に出かけることついて考えていて、これがあなたに興味を起こさせるものかどうかと思いました。】我々は、カリブ海に船旅に行くことについて考えていました。あなたは、クリスマスの計画がわかっていますか?あなたはここにとどまるつもりですか、あるいは、あなたは帰国しますか?あなたが我々と旅行したいと思うかどうか、そして、あなたのご両親があなたにこの経験をさせたいと思うかどうか私たちに知らせていただけますか?【あなたが興味を持っていなくて、日本に帰国すると言うのであれば、それもよいです。】我々は、あなたが望むことを考慮して、休日を計画します。 あなたの計画を私たちに教えてもらえますか? ☆ 質問者さんが、現在、日本国外にいるのだと想定して訳しました。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

「12月にカリブにクルージングとかどうよ?どう思う?もうクリスマス予定埋まっちゃった?こっち来る予定とかないの?ご両親もいいっていうんじゃないかなぁ。でももし実家帰るなら、そりゃしょうがないわ。きみに合わせるよ。教えてちょんまげ」みたいな。

関連するQ&A

• スティーブジョブズのスピーチで質問です。

スティーブジョブズのスピーチで質問です。 Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose . (自分も死に向かっているんだとし意識することは、自分には失うものがあるという思考の落とし穴を避けるための策として、私の知る範囲では、最善です。) この文章ですが・・ {Remembering that you are going to die }is the best way(that)I know to avoid the trap of thinking(that) you have something to lose . こんな感じで、分けられますか? 1)、the best way(that)I know と関係代名詞が省略されているのですか? 2) thinking(that) you have something to lose . このthinking は、動名詞でしょうか?? 接続詞のthat が省略されているのですか。

• ジョブズのスピーチで質問

スタンフォード大学で行われたジョブズのスピーチで質問です。 Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose . the trap of thinking (that)you have something to lose . thinking は、動名詞ですから、thinking とyouの間にthatが省略されていますか?

• 次の英語を訳してもらえませんか?

Hello there!!! Maybe you already know or maybe not that our hostel is celebrating a birthday on 14th May!!:) We have honor to invite you for the party and celebrate with us that special day! It's gonna be a costume party and it will be really cool if you can bring with you your own, special and original costumes!! There will be FREE food, alcohol, great music. Then we are going to club to celebrate all night and we want to celebrate it with you because without you there won't be us:D

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。ほしい商品について在庫の質問をしていました。すみませんが意味を教えて頂けませんか?お願い致します。 Hi I have these AAA at our office in the US, if you are interested I can give you 5% off these AAA below, these are one time prices since they were shipped to my office in the US and I don’t want to ship them back so I am offering them at a huge discount please let me know if you are interested. I also have a lot of other popular styles with only 2-5 in each style such as the Mansur AAA style, 1111 luggage and phantom styles, and many 2222 quilted AAA styles including boy please let me know if you are interested. Please see below, I can order the AAA for you however the below are the MOQ for the AAA, if you are interested and you can order the MOQ I can give you 5% off retail prices. This is a special price since you would have to order a bit more but please let me know if you are interested, the blank ones we can no longer order for you.

• 翻訳おねがいします

困ってます 以下翻訳できるかた おねがいできますでしょうか? HERE, AT WILLOW CREEK, WE ARE INTERESTED IN YOU AS OUR RESIDENT. YOUR OPINION COUNTS. RECENTLY,SOME MAINTENANCE WAS DONE IN YOUR APRTMENT. WE WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF: YOU ARE SATISFIED WITH THE RESULTS THE MAINTENANCE TECH WAS RESPECTFUL OF YOUR BELONGINGS THER ARE ANY COMMENTS YOU MAY HAVE CONCERNING THE JOB/S PERFOMED KNOWING AND UNDERSTANDING THE NEED OF OUR RESIDENTS IS VERY INPORTANT TO US . PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO FILL THIS FORM OUT AND RETURN IT TO US OR CALL ASHLEIGH OR PHYLLIS AT 736-0173 AND LET US KNOW!

• 訳して下さい!m(_ _)m

友達からメールをもらったのですが、なんて書いてあるんですか??? バカな私には分かりません・・・。教えてください。 There are so many things to do each day There is so much going on in the world of great concern that often we do not stop and think about what is really important to us One of the nicest things in my life is my friendship with you and even if we don´t have a lot of time to spend with each other I want you to always know how much I appreciate you and our friendship

• 訳して下さい!m(_ _)m

友達からメールをもらったのですが、なんて書いてあるんですか??? バカな私には分かりません・・・。教えてください。 There are so many things to do each day There is so much going on in the world of great concern that often we do not stop and think about what is really important to us One of the nicest things in my life is my friendship with you and even if we don´t have a lot of time to spend with each other I want you to always know how much I appreciate you and our friendship

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Therefore, every dollar that is raised through this campaign will be going directly towards the tour, allowing us to rock farther and harder than ever before. Also know that we are set up for "Flex Funding," which means even if we don't reach our goal, we still get the money that is raised through the campaign. Regardless of the outcome, we love you guys, and we are hoping that through this we will be able to properly thank you. ※ 『The Sun Comes Out Tonight』はアルバム名、『Filter』はバンド名です。

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします

長文ですが、次の英語の翻訳をお願いします。 ある俳優にファンが出演した映画について聞いています Q:I was going to ask you Randy about Lorton Lake. A:You know Danny finished that and like re-edited it and did something with it. The director, sorry, the director has had like full control of overall about whatever we make and then he is going to cut down. And I think he did some weird re-edit of it and it played at some places under a different name, but I don't actually have that in control over that anymore. I was like… Q:Don't know if we are going to get to see that then? A:I don't know, I should talk to him while I am here, I need to… Probably not. Q:There is so many things that you guys do that we don't get to see. A:I know, I know, but it's like not good enough for you guys yet, if you see it now. 宜しくお願いします。

• この文章を日本語にしてください。

I am curious if you are studying the vocabulary of the words that we are reading? Also after we are finished with this book is there another book you are interested in to keep reading and working on your pronunciation? I am willing to help you in any way I can.