English Question: Choose the Best Option

このQ&Aのポイント
  • If we decide to go out for dinner, we'll call you.
  • Drastic measures have to be taken unless we are to avoid the danger.
  • In the end, parents have to let their children go their own way.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の質問です!

1If we decide ( ) for dinner, we‘ll call you. (1)go out (2)going out (3)to going out (4)to go out 2Drastic measures have to be taken ( ) we are to avoid the danger. (1)after (2)unless (3)whether (4)if  3In the end parents have to let their children ( ) their own way. (1)go (2)to go (3)going (4)gone  4To be ( ) you, I have no money in my pocket now. (1)frank with (2)honest (3)straight to (4)friendly to 彼女はそのビンを開けるために栓抜きを探しています。 She is looking for a (bottle/to/corkscrew/with/the/open). 回答お願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

decide の後は to 原形で(4) if S is to 原形「もし~しようと思えば」で(4) let O 原形で(1) To be frank with you「率直に言うと」で(1) corkscrew to open the bottle with

関連するQ&A

• 英語の訳をおねがいします!

All cultures have set phrases for greeting. No doubt, you have been taught to say, `How are you?` when you greet an English speaker, and to reply with,`Fine, thanks` when someone greets you, but the set phrases differ across cultuers. Although it is common in Chinese to greets people with,`How are you?` it is more common to say, `Have you eaten?` or `Where are you going?` The `Where are you going?` greeting can irritate some people, even though the greeter is just being polite in recognizing your presence by offering a greeting. For example, when I was a student at a university in Shanghai, I had to go to the shower block in order to take a shower. This was a special building, a bath house, where all the showers were. It was pretty easy to tell if someone was going to the shower block. They would be wearing special shower slippers, carrying a large plastic bowl with a bar of soap in it, and have a towel draped around their necks. So when I walked to the shower block and people used to greet me with, `Where are you going?` I often felt like (reply) `Where do you think Iam going to with my slippers, bowl, soap and towel? Make a guess.`

• 英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

Nice to hear from you! Thank you for your tips for the hostels. I have a (strange) question for you. Is it possible to sleep with you for one or two nights? Tomorrow we are leaving Kyoto by bike and I don't know which hostel to choose. Maybe you're open to keep us one or two nights in our house so we can have some time to search for a good hostel? If you don't feel comfortable with you, just say that and we can find a hostel today.

• 英語の文法問題

英語の文法問題です。 (1)We have the resources (to be matched/to match/matched/match) you with a job that fits your desires and abilities. (答)matched (2)(Work/Working/Worked/Have worked) full-time, you will be eligible for medical insurance, vacation and holiday pay, and other benefits. (答)Working (3)Our members are passionate, engaged people (shared/sharing/to be shared/having shared) their lives and interests with others. (答)shared (4)Please send your personal history with your picture (attached/attaching/attach/to attach) to it. (答)attached (5)The amount of money (spend/spending/has spent/spent) on advertising has increased dramatically in recent years. (答)spending (6)We offer everyhing (to have ranged/ranging/ranged/to be ranged) from computers to clothes. (答)ranging (7)If you need (to shop/shopping/shop/to be shopped) at our store, please click the go-sign (to follow/following/to be followed/followed) by the choose-sign and find out why so many customers shop with us every day. (答)shopping/followed 分詞のところなのですが、分詞は苦手なため全く自信がありません;;どなたかお願いします。

• 英語の文法問題です。

英語の文法問題です。 (1)We have the resources (to be matched/to match/matched/match) you with a job that fits your desires and abilities. (答)matched (2)(Work/Working/Worked/Have worked) full-time, you will be eligible for medical insurance, vacation and holiday pay, and other benefits. (答)Working (3)Our members are passionate, engaged people (shared/sharing/to be shared/having shared) their lives and interests with others. (答)shared (4)Please send your personal history with your picture (attached/attaching/attach/to attach) to it. (答)attached (5)The amount of money (spend/spending/has spent/spent) on advertising has increased dramatically in recent years. (答)spending (6)We offer everyhing (to have ranged/ranging/ranged/to be ranged) from computers to clothes. (答)ranging (7)If you need (to shop/shopping/shop/to be shopped) at our store, please click the go-sign (to follow/following/to be followed/followed) by the choose-sign and find out why so many customers shop with us every day. (答)shopping/followed 僕の答えであってるでしょうか?分詞は苦手なため全く自信がありません;;どなたかお願いします。

• 英語の質問です!

Bicycling Magazine predicts that in five or six years, about 10% of all bicycles (sold) in Japan will be electric. 下線部()のsoldと同じ用法を含む文を一つ選びなさい。 (1)The tickets were all sold out. (2)James has sold his car. (3)Vegetables sold at the supermarket are always fresh. (4)Kichen goods are sold in the basement. "The project brings customers back to local shops (that) don't have enough parking space for cars". 下線部のthatと同じ用法を含む文を一つ選びなさい。 (1)I was surprised at the news that your sister had suddenly married. (2)The first woman that enterd the room was my aunt. (3)It is a great pity that many fine old buildings are being destroyed. (4)It was so hot that I could not go out. You ( ) help me if you don‘t have time. I can do the job myself. (1)aren‘t (2)don‘t have to (3)aren‘t going to (4)should to The students ( ) to hear that classes would be canceled. (1)amaze (2)amazed (3)were amazed (4)were amazing 1恐竜は1500万年前に絶滅していると信じられています。 It (for/have/is/dinosaurs/extinct/that/believed/been) fifteen million years. 解答よろしくお願いします! .

• 英語の質問がうまく訳せません

英語の質問されたのですが、うまく訳せません。 わかる方よろしくおねがいします。 You enter a warehouse. Their is ittle light, but you are able to find you way around. The sound of music draws you to corner of the warehouse. The are FIVE GHOUL CLOWNS, playing a dancing video game. The have razor sharp teeth and scary weapons. Magic can not afect them, They sense your presence and turn facing you. The run to you to attack. Time to fight! What character would you want to be to defeat them and how would you handle the situation? If you had to be chained with a character for one year, what would be the character and what would you do? You can have dinner with your favorite character. And at this dinner you may ask one question. Who woud be the character and what would be your one question? What's number 1 on your bucket list? (Something you want to do before you leave the planet). What advice would you give to people getting started in ××? ××は趣味の内容です

• 英語日記23 語学を学ぶのに一番大事なこと

最近ながい文章がかけません。すぐにかくことがなくなってしまいます。。。。。 なにか良い方法ありますか?? すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いです There are many people in the world who want to learn foreign languages but what is the most important to progress of one`s ability of languages. In my opinion, The fastest way for you to improve your language skills is to go to the country where the language you want to learn is spoken However, there are a lot of people who go abroad every day in Japan but I think that they tend to gather up with their own country. This is because they feel relieved when they talk with their own country people. you have a big misunderstanding if you think that you would be able to speak foreign language easily the way of just going abroad.

• 次の英語を訳してもらえませんか?

Hello there!!! Maybe you already know or maybe not that our hostel is celebrating a birthday on 14th May!!:) We have honor to invite you for the party and celebrate with us that special day! It's gonna be a costume party and it will be really cool if you can bring with you your own, special and original costumes!! There will be FREE food, alcohol, great music. Then we are going to club to celebrate all night and we want to celebrate it with you because without you there won't be us:D

• 英語の質問です。

以下のforの使い方は正しい使い方でしょうか? 親切な方、どうぞ教えてください。 誤っている文章は訂正と解説もいただけるととても嬉しいです。 1.He asked for you. 2.He'd like to speak for you 3.Are you thinking for some one? 4.What do you want for lunch? 5.What's for lunch? 6.Vegetables are healthy for you. 7.I'm going to eat for breakfast. 8.We'll be late for breakfast. 9.They're too late for a walk. 10.Shall we go for a walk. 11.They went for a walk.

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳サイトなどを使ってみたのですがいまいち分からなかったのでお願いします。 Thank you for contacting GameStop! I’ll be more than happy to assist you with your concerns. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you had with this order. We have carefully reviewed the information on this order, and found out that the processing is going fine, it has been accepted by the financial institution so at this point we just need to wait for the processing to be finished and the order to be shipped out. For now unfortunately we are not able to provide you with a definitive timeframe, but you will be notified with tracking information when this item is shipped. Thank you for contacting GameStop Customer Care, and I hope you have a wonderful day. If you have any further questions please feel free to reply to this email or call us Monday through sunday at 800-883--8895