• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:英語の質問がうまく訳せません)

How to Translate English Questions Effectively

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Having trouble translating English questions? Here's how to do it effectively.
  • Learn the best strategies for translating English questions accurately.
  • Improve your English translation skills for questions with these tips.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

> You enter a warehouse.  あなたはある倉庫に入る。 > There is ittle light, but you are able to find you way around.  ほとんど明かりはないのだが、あなたは回りを見回すことができる。 > The sound of music draws you to corner of the warehouse.  音楽が聞こえて、あなたはその倉庫の隅に注意を引かれる。 > There are FIVE GHOUL CLOWNS, playing a dancing video game.  5匹のグール・クラウンがいて、ビデオ・ゲームでダンスをしている。 > They have razor sharp teeth and scary weapons.  彼らはカミソリのように鋭い歯と恐ろしげな武器を持っている。 > Magic can not afect them,  彼らに魔法は通用しない、 > They sense your presence and turn facing you.  彼らはあなたのいることに気がついてあなたの方を向く。 > They run to you to attack.  彼らはあなたに飛びかかる。 > Time to fight!  闘いの時だ! > What character would you want to be to defeat them and how would you handle the situation?  彼らを打ち負かすのに、どんなキャラクターになりたいですか、またその状況をあなたはどう処理しますか? > If you had to be chained with a character for one year, what would be the character and what would you do?  もしあなたがあるキャラクターと1年の間鎖でつながれていなければならないとしたら、それはどんなキャラクターであなたはどうするでしょうか? > You can have dinner with your favorite character.  あなたはあなたの好きなキャラクターと食事をすることが出来るとします。 > And at this dinner you may ask one question.  そしてその食事の席で、1つだけ質問をすることが出来るとします。 > Who would be the character and what would be your one question?  そのキャラクターはどういうもので、その1つの質問の内容はどんなものでしょう? > What's number 1 on your bucket list? (Something you want to do before you leave the planet).  あなたが死ぬまでにしておきたいことのナンバー・ワンは何ですか? (つまり、この世から去るまでにしたいことです) > What advice would you give to people getting started in ××?  xx を始める人にあなたからのアドバイスをどうぞ。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語での失礼のない、丁寧な断り方、

英語での失礼のない、丁寧な断り方、 いつも回答してくださり、ありがとうございます。"hey ,can I talk to you?" とか聞かれたり、または、カウンセリングなどで 「話したくないです」をもっと丁寧な英語表現で言うにはどのような言い方がありますか? 例えば断るとき。 「ごめんなさい。家族のことは誰にも話したくないのです。家族のことは思い出したくない。」  友達や、あるいは目上に人に、「ごめん(なさい)、今は疲れていてはなしたくないの(ですが。。。)など。 できるだけ失礼にならないように、英語でいうにはどのような言い方がありますか? たくさん教えていただけるとうれしいです。 how to decline politely. Thank you very much for answering my questions at all times ! if you are asked ," can i talk to you ?" what would you say when you don't want to answer the question ? For examle ,imagine when you don't want to answer about your family or when you receive counseling treatment. What kind of way of saying are there not to be polite ? How do you react to those questions so that they won't bother them ?

• 英語の文章の違いが分かりません

下記の文章で分からない事があります。 ---- What would you like to have for dinner? 夕食は何が食べたいですか? I'd like sushi. 寿司です。 ---- これを What do you want to have for dinner? I want to sushi. としてはダメなのでしょうか? 違いは何処にあるのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 確認したいです

夜ご飯の話で、何が食べたい?と、いう時、1,2は、どっちを使ってもOKですよね? 丁寧な言い方か、友達同士の言い方かの違いですよね? 私は、ほとんど3を使っています。 3は、昼、夜食のことでなくても、遊びに行く時にも使ってます。 1、What would you like to eat(for dinner)? 2、What do you want to eat(for dinner)? 3、Where do you want to go? お願いします

• 日本語へ翻訳して下さい!

下記の文章を日本語へ翻訳して下さい! 英語力がなく困っています・・・。 宜しくお願いします! *************************************** If you want to target specific items off the list that Tommy sent you, we can pick items, ring them up with your credit card, and have them ready for you to pick up here on the 12th. Then you can ALSO shop the warehouse on the 12th if you come in person. Please utilize the markdown list and send us your credit card information if this is what you'd like. Otherwise you can just shop the warehouse when you are here.

• どなたか英語を日本語に翻訳してください!パート2

Could I add 2 further questions to the below please: Who would you most like to work for? What do you feel has been your greatest architectural achievement so far? Looking forward to your reply! It would be amazing if you could please send me a reply by tomorrow evening.

• 英語が得意な方、和訳お願いします!

英語が得意な方、和訳して下さると助かります。 baby in a few more days we get to see each other. i know how it is to have hard times and how important it is to have a great support system so you wont let it slow you down or bring your feelings down. i know your friends are there for you when you need them but there are situations where you need to handle on your own. i want to always learn how to change your mind and help your feel positive in your life. i want you to feel like you are growing all the time. i know that what is not growing is dying and when you feel like that you can't help but wonder what is the meaning of your life? when you feel like you are growing, you never want to die; you just want to live forever. feel like yelling out "i love my life" . that is what i hope i could be for you. make you feel and scream out " i love me life". i wont give up on you! i just want you to know that! with or without me i only want you to be happy!!! 長文でお手数おかけしますが、宜しくお願いします。。

• 英語のメールを翻訳したのですが

大学時代お世話になったカナダ人の60代の女性の元教授に相談のメールをして2通きました。自信がなくて、訳したんですが感想やアドバイス、添削をお願いします。 家族のことや進路のことなどを相談しました。    You are asking what you should do? What is your dream? (just making a club in university is not a very big/good dream) What do you want to do? In the past I gave you some advice looking after your health but you seem not interested in this type of advice. In getting over one's problems everyone must learn to forget one's problems and start by being of service to others. Get a job to help your mother so you need not be dependent on her and so she has fewer problems. Make others happy with your magic. Start your own club: even if you are the only member. Offer your services to elderly people in old folks homes, children in orphanages. Bless your grandfather even though he causes you pain. (Only your ego stands in your way and as long as you hate him he will continue to be as you believe!!!) Can you do these things? WILL you do any of these things? Or do you want to "enjoy" your personal life drama? Blessings on you Taro, you can be what ever you want to be. Really NOTHING is standing in your way. Be strong and focus on what you want. Do NOT focus, dwell or think about what you do not want. 「どうすればいいのか?」を聞きたいの?それとも将来の夢のことについて相談に乗ってもらいたいの?(学校でサークルを立ち上げるという夢はあまり大したことないしいい夢とは思えません) 何をしたいの? これまで、タロウ君の体調などを見つつ、アドバイスしてきましたが、この手のアドバイスはあまりタロウ君には合わなかったようですね・・・。 困難を乗り越えるには、誰しもその問題、困難を忘れるすべを身につけて、他人への思いやりを心がけなければなりません。 お母さんを助けるために仕事に就きましょう。そうすればお母さんに依存しなくて済むし、お母さんの問題も減るでしょう。 タロウ君のマジックでみんなを楽しませてあげましょう! 自分で新しいサークル、クラブを立ち上げましょう。 たとえメンバーが一人であっても。 高齢者地域に住んでいるお年寄りや孤児院の子供たちに「自分のできること」「役に立つこと」をしていきましょう。 おじいさんのせいで心の傷を負ったとしても、おじいさんを大事にしてあげること。(今のあなたの人生には自己中心的な考えだけがあっておじいさんのことを嫌えば嫌うほどあなたの思っているくらい長生きするでしょう!) 上にあげたことができる? それともほかのことをする? それとも自分だけの”楽しい”「自分だけの人生」という名のドラマを送りたいですか?  タロウ君、自分を大事にしましょう。 自分の望んでいる姿にならなんにでもなれるはず。実際、今のあなたは自分というものがしっかりしていません。 強くなって、何がしたいのか、何を手に入れたいのかということに集中しましょう。 集中せずに詳しくクヨクヨしたり、いろいろと考えるなりしてしたくないこと、嫌なことについても考えるんです。 Forget your problems, just take any step toward what you want to do, to be , to become. The more you look at your problems the more they will hang on to you. But you do not need or want my advice , you already know exactly what do do. 今目の前にある問題を忘れて、何が欲しいか、どうなりたいかへのステップを確実に踏んでいきましょうね。 問題を直視すればそれだけ、囚われたままになって余計にしんどくなるでしょう。 私のアドバイスが欲しくない、必要じゃないとしてもタロウ君はすでにもう、何をすべきかはっきりわかっているはずですよ。 

• この英語って大丈夫ですか?

この英語って大丈夫ですか? 「きっとお母さんはあなたの幸せだけを願っていると思います。」を英語にしたいのですが、 I'm sure all your mother wants you is to be happy. I'm sure all your mother wants you to do is to be happy. I'm sure what your mother wants you is to be happy. I7m sure what your mother wants you to do is to be happy. どれがいいのでしょうか? また、別のもっと英語らしい表現はありますか。 宜しくおねがいします。

• この英語の意味を教えてください

この英語の意味を教えてください 全文: "How should one read a book? In the first place, I want to emphasis the note of interrogation at the end of my title. Even if I could answer the question for myself, the answer would apply only to me and not you. The only advise, indeed, that one person can give another about reading is to take no advise, to follow your own instincts, to use your own reason, to come to your own conclusions. If this is agreed between us, then I feel at liberty to put forward a few ideas and suggestions because you will not allow them to fetter that independence which is the most important quality that a reader can possess." この文章の中にあるこの↓英語の意味を教えてください *note of interrogation *one person can give another about reading *feel at liberty *you will not allow them to fetter that independence

• 訳に関しての質問が2つあります。英語に詳しい方、お願いします

訳に関しての質問が2点あります。 1 メールをもらったのですが、このメールの英文がうまく訳せません。いきなりここから始まります。 is it okay that i'm a little old fashion example you said you had a tired day i the kind to have u sit down on the couch and i would rub your tired feet while u relax sometime draw u a bath whats your favorite holiday and do like to held and cuddled? これはOK? 私はすこし古風??たとえばあなたが疲れた日はやさしくソファーに座らせて疲れた脚をさすってあげる あなたがリラックスする間 時々....お気に入りの休みはなに?(意味がわかりません。。。)...... 2 以前投稿したのですが間違えがあり、そのせいか回答もあまりいただけなかったのでもう一度正確に書き直し質問させていただきたいのですが、このような文をもらいました。 how are you how is work heres some question for you what drew u to me and also what is it like in japan and if we to go on a date what would be your ideal date? if you have any question feel free to e-mail me back bye 元気、仕事どう?いくつか質問がある。・・・・・・もしデートするならどんなデートにしたい????・・・・ もし質問あればなんでもメールして。。。 すみません、ここまでしかわかりませんでした。訳を教えて下さい、お願いします

このQ&Aのポイント
  • WPSで設定を引き継いでも富士通のPCだけ、同一SSIDなのに認識できなくなる理由は何でしょうか?
  • 富士通のPCが新しいWRC-X3000GSNのSSIDを認識できない現象についての解決方法を教えてください。
  • WRC-X3000GSNを購入したが、富士通のPCだけがSSIDを認識できずに接続できない問題が発生しています。どうすれば解決できますか?
回答を見る