ウーズンが本を出版する理由とは?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 監督や脚本家になるには、もう少し経験を積む必要があるが、本を出版することは容易である。
  • ウーズンは2〜3年前から本を出版したいと話している。
  • ウーズンは旅行からビジネスマネジメント、自己啓発まで様々なジャンルの本を読むのが好きで、日記に感想を書き留めることもある。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

訳の添削をお願いします。

お世話になっておりますm(uu)m よろしければ以下の文章の和訳が合っているか添削をお願いします。 よろしくお願いします。 【以下、インタビュー中の文章です】 Although becoming a director or a script writer may take some more work, publishing a book is much easier. 監督や脚本家になるには、もう少し(経験を積む為に)仕事をしなくてはならないでしょう。しかし本を出版することは(それよりかは)遥かに容易いことです。 “I have been saying that I want to publish a book for 2 or 3 years now.” "私はここ2~3年の間、本を出版したいと言ってきました。" Wu Chun likes to read all kinds of genres of books ranging from travel to business management and self-improvement. ウーズンは旅行やビジネス・マネジメントの本、自己啓発本などに至るまで、すべての種類の本を読むのが好きです。 Wu Chun likes to jot down the things he reads or his feelings in his journal. ウーズンは日記に自分が読んだ事や感じた事を書き留めるのが好きです。 “This book is about my journey from my hometown to Taipei- how I entered the show biz and how it transformed my life and the people I’ve met along the way.” "この本は私の故郷から台北に至るまでの道のりについて書いてあります。 - どのように私が芸能界に入り、それがどのように私の人生を変化させたのか。そしてその道中、出会った人達の事も書いています。" Is this an autobiography? これは自伝ですか? “This is a book that talks about my experiences in life and how the events have shaped me into who I am. "これは私の人生経験を綴った本で、どのような出来事が私自身を形作ってきたかを著しています。 Going abroad to Australia to study and my mother passing are the two reasons that have changed me. 勉強する為にオーストラリアに行った事、 母が死んだ事も私を変えさせた2つの理由です。 And because of these events, I have become more mature. そして、これらの出来事のおかげで私はより成熟出来た(人間になれた)と思っています 。 I want to share these experiences and give positive influences to young people today.” 私はこの様な経験を(人々と)共有し、今日の若い人々に良いな影響を与えられたらと思っています。"

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9721/12092)
回答No.2

No.1さんの言うとおり素晴らしい訳だと思いますが、些細なことまで拘れば、⇒で示したような改善はあり得るかも知れません。(なお、/は「あるいは」の意。) Although becoming a director or a script writer may take some more work, publishing a book is much easier. 監督や脚本家になるには、もう少し(経験を積む為に)仕事をしなくてはならないでしょう。しかし本を出版することは(それよりかは)遥かに容易いことです。 ⇒…(それよりは)遥かにやさしい/容易なことです。 “I have been saying that I want to publish a book for 2 or 3 years now.” "私はここ2~3年の間、本を出版したいと言ってきました。" Wu Chun likes to read all kinds of genres of books ranging from travel to business management and self-improvement. ウーズンは旅行やビジネス・マネジメントの本、自己啓発本などに至るまで、すべての種類の本を読むのが好きです。 Wu Chun likes to jot down the things he reads or his feelings in his journal. ウーズンは日記に自分が読んだ事や感じた事を書き留めるのが好きです。 ⇒…自分が読んだものや感じたことを… “This book is about my journey from my hometown to Taipei- how I entered the show biz and how it transformed my life and the people I’ve met along the way.” "この本は私の故郷から台北に至るまでの道のりについて書いてあります。 - どのように私が芸能界に入り、それがどのように私の人生を変化させたのか。そしてその道中、出会った人達の事も書いています。" ⇒…それがどのように私の人生やその道中に出会った人達を変化させたのかを書いて/扱っています。 Is this an autobiography? これは自伝ですか? “This is a book that talks about my experiences in life and how the events have shaped me into who I am. "これは私の人生経験を綴った本で、どのような出来事が私自身を形作ってきたかを著しています。 ⇒…いろいろな出来事がどのように今の私自身を形作ってきたかを著して/扱っています。 Going abroad to Australia to study and my mother passing are the two reasons that have changed me. 勉強する為にオーストラリアに行った事、 母が死んだ事も私を変えさせた2つの理由です。 ⇒オーストラリアに海外留学したことや母が死んだことも私を変えた2つの理由です。 And because of these events, I have become more mature. そして、これらの出来事のおかげで私はより成熟出来た(人間になれた)と思っています 。 I want to share these experiences and give positive influences to young people today.” 私はこの様な経験を(人々と)共有し、今日の若い人々に良いな影響を与えられたらと思っています。" ⇒…今日の若い人々に良い影響を与えられたらと…

yum2yum2
質問者

お礼

返信遅れてしまいました><; わ~!!沢山の訳し方を示して下さってありがとうございます^^!! 自分で訳してみたもののもうちょっと日本語的に自然にならないかなと考えていたので非常に勉強になりました! 添削下さり誠にありがとうございました^^

yum2yum2
質問者

補足

今回のベストアンサーは「添削」と言う意味で訳し方を一番初めに示しして下さったNakay702さんに差し上げようと思います^^ 本当ならコメント下さった皆さんに差し上げたいのですが、一人しか選べず大変心苦しい思いです>< コメント下さり誠にありがとうございました^^

その他の回答 (2)

• ddeana
  • ベストアンサー率74% (2976/4019)
回答No.3

内容自体はきちっととらえていらっしゃると思います。あとは日本語としてのなめらかさや好みの問題になりましょうか。私だったら多少違った表現にするかな?と思うところは下記の4つです。でも絶対こうでなくてはということではありません。あくまでも個人の好みです。 1.ウーズンは旅行やビジネス・マネジメントの本、自己啓発本などに至るまで、すべての種類の本を読むのが好きです。 ↓ 「本」という単語が多すぎるので少しスッキリさせる為に 「ウーズンは旅行や、ビジネス・マネージメント、自己啓発にいたるあらゆるジャンルの書籍を好んで読みます。」 2.ウーズンは日記に自分が読んだ事や感じた事を書き留めるのが好きです。 ↓ 前の文でウーズンが言っているとわかるので、あえて名前を繰り返さず、 「彼は読んだ事柄や感じたことなどを日記に書き留めるのも好きです。」 3.勉強する為にオーストラリアに行った事、 母が死んだ事も私を変えさせた2つの理由です。 ↓ ウーズンはオーストラリアに留学なさったそうなのでそのまま「留学」と言って宜しいと思いますので 「オーストラリアに留学した事、母が死んだ事が私を変えた二つの事柄です。」 4.これらの出来事のおかげで私はより成熟出来た(人間になれた)と思っています 。 ↓ 「これらの出来事により、私はより成長できました。」

yum2yum2
質問者

お礼

返信遅れてしまいました><; わ~!!自然な訳し方を示して下さり誠にありがとうございます!! 直訳では無くて、もっと日本語的に自然な訳にしたかったのでddeanaさんの訳はいつも非常に勉強になります^^ しかも言われるまで「留学」と言う定型文が入ってると気付かなかったのでまた一つ勉強になりました!! 添削下さり誠にありがとうございました^^

yum2yum2
質問者

補足

今回のベストアンサーは「添削」と言う意味で訳し方を一番初めに示しして下さったNakay702さんに差し上げようと思います^^ 本当ならコメント下さった皆さんに差し上げたいのですが、一人しか選べず大変心苦しい思いです>< コメント下さり誠にありがとうございました^^

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

素晴らしいです。

yum2yum2
質問者

お礼

返信遅れてしまいました><; ありがとうございます!! 大筋はおこれでいいんですね、嬉しいです^^!! 添削下さり誠にありがとうございました^^

yum2yum2
質問者

補足

関連するQ&A

• 訳の添削をお願いします。

お世話になっておりますm(uu)m よろしければ以下の文章の和訳が合っているか添削をお願いします。 よろしくお願いします。 【以下、インタビュー記事の文章です】 Brunei has family members he loves but Taipei has friends he misses. ブルネイには彼の愛する家族がいますが、台北には彼がいなくて寂しい友人もいます。 Wu Chun participates in many events because he wants to meet up with the people he misses. ウーズンは彼がいなくて寂しい人々と会いたいので、多くのイベントに参加しています。 “When you are filming, you have to stay in one location for 2-3 months at a time and you can’t leave. Whereas by participating in events, I can travel from city to city and meeting up with people I want to see in all those cities.” 「映画撮影があるときは一回のロケにつきに2~3ヵ月間は1つの場所にとどまらなければなりませんし、そこから離れる事もできません。 しかしイベントに参加することによって、都市から都市へと旅行することができるうえ、それらすべての都市で会いたい人々に会うことも出来るのです。」 Family has been Wu Chun’s motivational support and ever since losing his mother, he hopes to have more time to spend with his family. 家族はウーズンのモチベーションを支えていました。そして、彼は母を失って以来ずっと、家族とともに過ごす時間がより多くあることを望んでいます。 When the workaholic Wu Chun has time to relax, he likes to travel with his dad. 仕事中毒のウーズンにリラックスする時間が取れたなら、父親と旅行することを好んでいます。 “I like to read guide books and I only go travel with my dad. So the time and location depends on him.” 「私はガイドブックを読んで父と旅行に行くのが好きです。だから時間と場所は父に任せています。」

• 訳の添削をお願いします。

お世話になっておりますm(uu)m なかなか長いのですが、よろしければ以下の文章の和訳が合っているか添削をお願いします; よろしくお願いします。 【以下、インタビュー記事の文章です】 Flying from countries to countries to see the people he wants to see(←見出しです) 彼を見たいが為に色々な国々からファンがやってくる。 Being in Taiwan, it’s not uncommon to see your friends who are good looking to enter the show biz. 台湾に(住んで)いるなら、芸能界に所属しているハンサムなあなたの友人に会うことは決して稀ではない。 As for Wu Chun who’s from Brunei, a country without entertainment, no film industries, no KTVs, entering the show biz was like entering into a different world. KTVsも映画産業も芸能界もないブルネイから来たウーズンにとって、芸能界で活躍する事は別の世界に入るようなものだった。 “Most Bruneians are business people and if I didn’t enter the show biz, I would be one too. 「大部分のブルネイ人は実業家です。芸能界に入らないならば、私もその一人だったでしょう。」 I asked him if entering the show biz was something that’s not to his father’s expectations. 私は芸能界に入ることが彼の父の期待にそわなかったのではないかと尋ねた。 “No, my dad never pressures me and he supports me in all my endeavors. He lets me do the things I want to do.” 「いいえ、父は私を決して押さえつけたりしません。父は私の尽力する事すべておいて、私を支えてくれています。私のしたいことをさせてくれているのです。」 To Wu Chun, a career in the show biz is the same as a career in managing his fitness zones in Brunei ?- except that he misses his family a lot when he’s in the show biz. ウーズンにとって芸能界でのキャリアは、ブルネイで経営するfitness zones でのキャリアと同じくらいですか?- 彼が芸能界に居る時、彼は家族との時間を大いに無くすことを除いて。 “The first 5 years, I spent too much time in the show biz and I have lost my mum and understand how important my family is. This is why I didn’t want to stay in Fahrenheit.” 「最初の5年間のあいだに、私はあまりにたくさんの時間を芸能活動に費やしてしまいました。母を失ってからと言うもの、家族がどれくらい(自分にとって)大切かを充分に理解したのです。だからこそフェイルンハイにとどまりたくないと考えたんです。」 This is contrary to many rumors how the Fahrenheit members do not get along and thus led Wu Chun to leave the group. これは多くの噂である、フェイルンのハイメンバー同士の仲が良くないが為にウーズンをグループから追い出したと言うゴシップとは反対でした。 To Wu Chun, being in the Fahrenheit group was a lot of responsibility because “It was a group, not just me. I can’t be selfish and sacrifice the others. But now, I am only responsible for myself.” ウーズンにとってフェイルンハイと言うグループの中に居て活動する事は多くの負担を伴うと言う事(と同じ)でした。「(フェイルンハイは)グループであって私自身ではありません。(当時は)自分できままに(何かをやるなんて)出来ませんでしたし、(他の何かについて)身を賭して捧げることも出来ませんでした。しかし今では自分自身の行動に責任を持ってさえいればそれでいいのです。」 Although he has left the group, Wu Chun still misses the times when he was still with the group. “I hope one day Fahrenheit can be reunited and I cherish the times when we all put in so much effort into the group.” ウーズンはグループを去りましたが、彼がまだグループに居た時の事をいまだに懐かしく感じています。「いつの日かフェイルンハイが再結成出来る事を願っています。そして私達がもてる力のすべてを注いだ(あの頃の)グループに戻れる日が来ることを心待ちにしているのです。」

• どうしてこの様な訳になるのかを教えて下さい。

お世話になっておりますm(uu)m 以前に訳し方をこちらで教えて下さった文章が、なぜこの様な訳になるのか分からず引っ掛かってます; 以下の文章中の☆印の所の訳がどうしてこの様な訳になるのか、よろしければ訳し方を教えて下さい。 ☆This is not the normal Taiwanese or Cantonese comedies, but the comedies from Hollywood- relaxing, humorous and yet makes you think. 「これは(=僕が見るのは)ありきたりの台湾や広東のコメディーではなく、ハリウッドのコメディーです。気が休まってはユーモアがあるいっぽう(色々な事を)考えさせられるからです。」 これはnot but構文であり、AであってBでないという訳と、気が休まる、リラックスすると言っている事は分かるのですが、どうしてyet makes you thinkが「~があるいっぽう(色々な事を)考えさせられるからです」になるでしょうか? またこの場合、のyetがどうして「[比較級を強めて] まだ[さらに]いっそう」と訳すのでしょうか? 質問だらけですがどうしても分かりません; お手数ですがよろしくお願いします。m(uu;)m 【以下、☆の文章の出てくるインタビュー記事の文章です】 Relaxation by watching comedies(←中見出しです) コメディーを見ながらリラックス Because of his sense of responsibility, Wu Chun forces himself to quickly adapt to any situation. ウーズンは自身の責任感によって迅速にどんな状況にも適応するように努めています 。 “I don’t like to have regrets, even though the results may not turn out to be what I expected but I will still try my best to do well.” 「後悔するのは好きではありません。例え自分が期待したほどの結果が得られなかったとしても、良くなる為の最善の努力を尽くすでしょう。」 When faced with stress, Wu Chun likes to watch comedies. ストレスに直面したとき、ウーズンはコメディーを見るのが好きです。 “I like to watch films, especially comedies. When I’m feeling really stressed out, I like watching romance comedies.” 「映画を見るのが好きです。特にコメティー系が。僕は本当にストレスを感じているなと思った時は、好んでロマンス系のコメディー映画を見ています。」 ☆This is not the normal Taiwanese or Cantonese comedies, but the comedies from Hollywood- relaxing, humorous and yet makes you think. 「これは(=僕が見るのは)ありきたりの台湾や広東のコメディーではなく、ハリウッドのコメディーです。気が休まってはユーモアがあるいっぽう(色々な事を)考えさせられるからです。」

• 添削してください!

添削してください! テーマ:タイムマシンでどこに行き何をしたいか I would go back to the time when I was in elementary school and master various things. One reason is that a talent is important:it would enable me to express my personality more easily. Another reason is that I could have special experiences in many ways:It would make my life more enjoyable.

• 訳を教えてください

Two weeks ago I attended a holiday party with my boyfriend and his family. We’ve been together for three years, and since we moved to his hometown, I’ve gotten to know his parents and sisters better. I forgot about new medication I was taking, had a few drinks, and became drunker than I have ever been in my life. (Counting this event, I’ve only been drunk three times, so it’s extremely out of character for me.) I now know that I did something so horrible at the party that my boyfriend broke up with me via text and told me he has no interest in speaking to me ever again. I’m devastated. My now ex-boyfriend is the sweetest man I know, so I had to have done something cruel for him to do this. I had to have done something cruel for him to do thisの訳を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 留学志望の添削をお願いします!!

現在大学生です。カナダへの留学を希望しており、留学志望書を書いているのですが・・・ I have three objects for this studying abroad program. First, it is to get ability which can handle correct business English and can use daily conversation. I want to work all over the world in the future, and globalization apread at a high speed. After a few years, we will not work enough without English. In addition to, communication is very important not only daily life but also work. So, I think that I have to get on these abilities. Second, it is to learn Canadian culture and Christianity. The religion affects the country culture and daily life in many foreign countries. It is a part of difference points from Japan. I feel difference about the religion from my experience through studying abroad and want to apply at work or life in the future. Finally, it is to make a lot of friends. I have only Japanese friends. Most people have the same sense of values as Japanese, so I hardly find a brand new attitude over the nation. If I make a lot of friends without nationality, Iwoll be able to get 800 TOEIC score. This goal is very difficult for me. But it is not impossible and I have a confidence that I achieve this goal, becaouse I can effort than average person and my character is never-give-up attitude. When I enrolled at a university, my TOEIC score is 365. However I wanted to take part in this studying abroad program. I could not get qualification be second grade, but I can participate in this studying abroad in fact. I have never gone to study abroad like other people, so I will be able to grow up than other participations. At any rate, I am the most enthusiasm student for this studying abroad program. This is my participation reason for this program.

• 英語の訳をお願いします。

Deciding to share my journal entries was a decision I have thought about long and hard and have come to the conclusion that it is important for me to include my feeling and thoughts during my time in captivity. この文の中で、thought about long and hard や、and have come to ~  の主語は何でしょうか。 訳を宜しくお願いします。

• 訳を手伝ってくれませんか??

If there is a god, I am not inclined to believe I am special and he listens to all of my prayers (like christians believe). And I am not inclined to believe that I will have another life after this one. I don't want to make that assumption - because if there is another life, how do I know if it's going to be good or bad? That would just make me worry more! こんにちは。アメリカの方からのメールなんですけど 神様はいるのか、そして転生輪廻はあるのかという話しなんですけど、質問させて下さい。 (1)I am not inclined to believe I am special and he listens to all of my prayers は、神がいるなら私は自分が特別だとも、彼が私の願いの全てを聞いてくれるとも信じたいと思わない?? (2)if there is another life, how do I know if it's going to be good or bad? That would just make me worry more! もし違う人生があるならどうやって私は良くなるか悪くなるか知ればいいの?? といいう風に意味がわかりません。 どなたかアドバイスお願いします<(_ _)>

• 次の文章を日本語にしてください。

I would be happy to start the book over with I would be happy to start the book over with you if you'd like. I can come up with some text to share with you. I think this book is awesome and I really like how it has the definition of the words. In my opinion learning the words of what you are saying is a great idea and will help you be able to speak with other people and have conversations. I look forward to our lesson today

• 訳を教えてください!

Remember, I am not recording the vision of a madman. What I affirm is true: after days and nights of labour and fatigue, I succeeded in discovering the cause of generation and life. More! I became myself capable of giving life to inanimate matter! What had been the study and desire of the most learned men since the creation of the world was now within my power! 【But do not think, my friend, that I am going to communicate this secret to you. Listen patiently to my story and learn from my example how dangerous is such knowledge, and how much happier is that man who believes his village to be the world than he who aspires to become greater than his nature will allow.】 この【】内の文章の訳し方がまったくわかりません。わかる方訳を教えてください。お願いします!!ちなみに途中まで訳したのは以下のとおりです。 しかし、考えないでください。そして、私はこの秘密を友人に伝えるつもりです。 そして私の話を辛抱強く聞いて、このような危険な例から学ぶのはこのような知識です。