• ベストアンサー

ざっと和訳をお願いします

I would like to know why you describe the razor width as 17.3 to 18. Is it because the razor is shorter at the heel and wider at the tip? This would mean that the edge is not perfectly straight.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

ちょっとお尋ねしたいんだけど何で剃刀の幅が17.3から18ってなってるの? だって剃刀の場合、手元は細くて先端は太くなってるんじゃないの? これからすると、この刃は完全に真っ直ぐではないってことになるでしょ。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

あなたがレーザーの幅を17.3から18.という理由を知りたいです。     これはレーザーが根元(=手に近い方)では細く、先端では広いからですか?     これは、刃が一直線でないことを意味します。 (訳者注:先端の幅が広くても、刃が曲がっていることにはならないと思うんですが、、、)     

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします

I'd like to know if this razor lies perfectly flat (both sides) on the flat surface (hone) so the spine and edge touch the stone and both bevels are even?

• 和訳してください

As I mentioned earlier, I was very upset to pay 40$ in addition to the cost of the razor due to custom fees. This would have been avoided, had you valued the razor at less than 60$ like you did the two previous times. I will keep this razor, but would like to know what you suggest we do about the additional 40$ I paid, and the heljestrand razor I bid on. I would like to continue buying razors from you in the future.

• ざっくりと和訳してください。

Though I face a serious problem when I tryed to hone it. The razor is not straight and can't be honed properly. What do you sudgest to do for this problem?

• ざっくりと和訳してください。

I've just get the razor and very dissapointed!The width of the razor is not as described 20mm or 6/8" it is ONLY 18mm or 5/8".Please exchenge for 20mm(6/8")if you have one in the similar condition or I WOULD LIKE TO RETURN THE RAZOR FOR A FULL CREDIT !

• 簡単に和訳をお願いします。

I am the winning bidder and bid before I could confirm that the razor is authentic because I learned of the item as the auction was ending. Is the razor authentic and NOS? If not, I would like to withdraw my offer and cancel the transaction.

• 簡単に和訳をお願いします

I look forward to others like this one you may obtain and put up for sale. My question is Can you obtain a similar aged new unused Dovo "BERG GRAF" model? It is not as expensive as the Bergischer Lowe. It was the first straight razor I purchased many years ago and I still use it. I would like to purchase another new unused one. If you could obtain one.

• 和訳をお願いします

If you do not sell the razor at your asking price please contact me. My opening offer is $150.00 U.S. I would have to wait until April 1st, 2014 to complete the purchase. Since all sales are final I need to know if there are any issues with the blade. Is there any rust, corrosion or cracks? Are there any issues with the scales?

• 和訳をお願いします

As you know, a very well sharpened blade by a honemeister will keep it's sharpeness for quite some time.All of my other straight's get sharpened by a honemeister and the cost for sending my razor and return to me is $42. I live in a small town and need to send then out as no one in my town can sharpened a straight.

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 お願いしたいのは(4)の文です。 前後の文脈が合ったほうがいいかと思うので、 載せておきます。 (1)What are rights? (2)If you ask ordinary people what exactly a right is, they'll probably be at a loss, and won't be able to give a clear answer. (3)They may know what it is to violate someone's rights. (4)They may also know what it is to have their own right to this or that denied or ignored by others. (5)But what exactly is it that is being violated or wrongly denied? (6)Is it something you acquire or something you inherit at birth? よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

英文の和訳をお願いします。 A useful tool at this point would be an account of bulimia that is both plausible and parsimonious. It should be plausible in that it fits the known facts about bulimia, and it should be parsimonious in that the phenomenon is not overexplained by many concomitant, nonindependent forces. An appropriate theory should define the people at risk for the disorder as well as those not at risk. A good theory should also describe the process of acquiring the symptoms themselves. None of the existing theories can do all of these things. Although the sociocultural approach can define who is at risk, it neither effectively defines who is not at risk nor how bulimics acquire the binge-eating behavior. The clinical perspective is well suited to defining who is at risk and who is not at risk but has not carefully spelled out how it is that the symptoms are acquired. The epidemiological approach, like the clinical approach, is better suited to defining risk factors than to describing processes of symptom acquisition. I wish to propose a model that is well suited to describing the symptom acquisition process, based on social psychological processes.