Looking for a Similar Aged New Unused Dovo 'BERG GRAF' Model

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Looking for a similar aged new unused Dovo 'BERG GRAF' model at a reasonable price. Need help finding one as it is not as expensive as the Bergischer Lowe and it holds sentimental value.
  • In search of a new unused Dovo 'BERG GRAF' model, similar to the one I purchased many years ago. It is not as pricey as the Bergischer Lowe and I would like to add it to my collection.
  • Need assistance in locating a similar aged new unused Dovo 'BERG GRAF' model. It was my first straight razor and I want to buy another one for sentimental reasons. Any help would be appreciated.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

簡単に和訳をお願いします

I look forward to others like this one you may obtain and put up for sale. My question is Can you obtain a similar aged new unused Dovo "BERG GRAF" model? It is not as expensive as the Bergischer Lowe. It was the first straight razor I purchased many years ago and I still use it. I would like to purchase another new unused one. If you could obtain one.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • jjubilee
  • ベストアンサー率75% (367/485)
回答No.1

直訳というよりは意味が通じるように訳しましたよ。 1)I look forward to others like this one you may obtain and put up for sale. →「私が期待しているのは、そちら様が入手、販売することも可能なこのタイプと同じ製品です。」 *** "others"の含む「他の」というニュアンスは日本語には必要ないので訳語には入れていません。まあ、あえて入れれば「・・・入手、販売することも可能なこのタイプと同じ(他の)製品です。」となり変な日本語です。 2)My question is Can you obtain a similar aged new unused Dovo "BERG GRAF" model? →「問題は同種のものでビンテージで新品未使用の"Dovo "BERG GRAF"を入手できるかどうかということです。」 *** は単に「古い」という意味ですがここでは「ビンテージ」と訳しています。適当に理解して下さい。 3)It is not as expensive as the Bergischer Lowe. →「それは"Bergischer Lowe"ほど高価ではありません。」 4)It was the first straight razor I purchased many years ago and I still use it. →「それは私が何十年も前に購入した最初の西洋式カミソリで、今も使っています。」 5)I would like to purchase another new unused one. If you could obtain one. →「新品未使用のそのタイプを購入したいと思っています。もしそちら様が入手できればの話ですが。」

関連するQ&A

• ざっくりと和訳してください。

I've just get the razor and very dissapointed!The width of the razor is not as described 20mm or 6/8" it is ONLY 18mm or 5/8".Please exchenge for 20mm(6/8")if you have one in the similar condition or I WOULD LIKE TO RETURN THE RAZOR FOR A FULL CREDIT !

• 和訳をお願いします

Like the other razor (Puma) I bought from u it was advertised as shave ready. Neither razor I bought from you were close to shave ready. I had to hone the last one and will have to hone this one. Do not understand why you advertise razors as shave ready.

• ざっくりと和訳をお願いしたいです

i can pay instand over pay-pal and shippment via EMS with tracking would be great. the razor that you recomend me are new but not sharpend it is described in the auktion, i would definitly prefer a sharpen one because i have not the kind of skill to refreshe it from scratch. #K156/A0 this one i would rearly like, can you make me also a better price for this or other one, or only for the 2 you send me?

• 和訳に直してもらえませんか?

凄く長いんですが、翻訳機を使ってみたけどサッパリわからないです。 どなたかお願いします。 how are you i missed you ^_^ so what's new in your life i would like to know you better and be closer to you as a firend as a very good friend ^^ i hopes i am not impolite. if you allow me to know you better i will be very happy. i already have a friend from italy. she is like a sister for me now. i would like to make the same relation ship with some friends from japan. and may be one day we will be able to meet each other. ^_^ and share a very good coffee or tee. i would like to travel to japan some day. and i will be very happy if i can have lot of friends from there. as i did in france. where i spent 2 years for my studies. in Toulon côte d'azure. a very nice place just like okinawa. but okinawa is very beautiful too. ok i have to go back work. if you have any question about me i will be very happy to comunicate with you. very big kiss on your head and a very big hug ;) see you soon

• 和訳をお願いします。

Tell me what you like and I’ll tell you what you are. What is food to one man is bitter poison to others. Taste is the enemy of creativity. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• ざっくりと和訳をお願いします

I have a question as a collector and a straight razor shaver, I'm just interested if you kno w maybe why this razor has no etching on the blade compared to other Filarmonica duble temple 13. And a kind request: can you please declare the razor as low as possible value to help me get through the customs.

• 和訳お願いします

・I really like that. You can tell me things like that too, I would love it. ・It can go away, it did for my father but it is kind of random. ・ I know I seem really direct now, but i feel the same, we need to meet. ・I want to be the one to do that one you. Me either. I love it though. 以上です。前後の文が見えていないので、難しいと思いますが、分かる範囲で大丈夫です。お願い致します。

• 和訳お願いいたします。

s I'm writing this email right now ... you must still be sleeping. When I think of you ... how cute you look when you sleep ... I get such and empty feeling inside, because I want to be with you so much. That's why I just like to be with you. As you said, it doesn't really matter what we do as long as I'm with you. There is one thing I'm dreaming of ... that we don't have to do anything! That we have 1 day that we don't need to do anything. Sleep and lay in bed as long as we like, laze around, watch a movie together, ... …And I will leave for Osaka Wednesday the 5th of January early in the morning and I'm planning on coming back to Tokyo Friday the 7th in the evening. And Monday the 10th I will go back to Osaka and return to Tokyo on Friday the 14th in the evening. A

• ざっと和訳をお願いします。

I did not read the auction closely and just realized the blade has a crack in it. Because it was my fault, I have no problem paying for the razor, but would prefer not to waste the money to have it shipped to me. Can you send a new invoice without shipping and then dispose of the razor?

• 和訳

こんばんは。いつもお世話になっております。 友人にプリクラを見せたところこう言われましたがよくわかりませんでした。これはどういった意味になるのでしょうか? i love this one but it make's it look like you and here are in love because of the hearts between you two.