• ベストアンサー

和訳

こんばんは。いつもお世話になっております。 友人にプリクラを見せたところこう言われましたがよくわかりませんでした。これはどういった意味になるのでしょうか? i love this one but it make's it look like you and here are in love because of the hearts between you two.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

お元気ですか? 文章の中の’you and here'は、'you and her'、’it make's' は 'it makes' スペルミスでしょうね。 (英語圏では、アポストロフィーをちゃんと使えない人が驚くほど多いです。) ‘この写真、すごく好きだよ。だけど、この写真では君と(一緒に写っている)彼女は愛し合ってるみたいに見えるよ。だって2人の間にハートが(たくさん)あるんだもの。’ ohranranさんのお友達のユーモアがうかがえる英文です。 お役に立てば光栄です。

ohranran
質問者

お礼

今、日本では台風が近づいていますが私は元気ですよ。お気遣いありがとうございます! なるほど!スペルミスがあったとは…私もミスには気をつけたいと思います。 英文からユーモアを読み取るのはまだまだ難しいですが頑張ります!ありがとうございました!

その他の回答 (1)

• cbm51910
  • ベストアンサー率60% (460/762)
回答No.1

これ、気にいってるけどまるで君と彼女、恋人同士みたい。だって二人の間にハートマークが入っているんだもん。

ohranran
質問者

お礼

なるほど!自分なりに訳したら全く違う文章になってしまったので助かりました。回答ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• ざっくりと和訳をお願いしたいです

i can pay instand over pay-pal and shippment via EMS with tracking would be great. the razor that you recomend me are new but not sharpend it is described in the auktion, i would definitly prefer a sharpen one because i have not the kind of skill to refreshe it from scratch. #K156/A0 this one i would rearly like, can you make me also a better price for this or other one, or only for the 2 you send me?

• 和訳お願いします

・I really like that. You can tell me things like that too, I would love it. ・It can go away, it did for my father but it is kind of random. ・ I know I seem really direct now, but i feel the same, we need to meet. ・I want to be the one to do that one you. Me either. I love it though. 以上です。前後の文が見えていないので、難しいと思いますが、分かる範囲で大丈夫です。お願い致します。

• 英文の和訳

和訳していただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 先ほどのが1段落の前半で こちらが後半となります。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします It can also rule love affairs that are made on the rebound after a failed or painful relationship. Because of the strength of mars in the chart, the marriage or relationship. This love will bring a new independence to your life, this will include a financial independence. You will love him but money, the lure of luxury and desire for financial independence, or to better your self and end financial struggles will be one of the reasons that make marriage to this man appeal, or makes it possible. Though it may not bring vast wealth, it will bring independence. But you may first have to struggle, or get over a hurdle to with breaking free to attain this.

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか? 何かありましたらご指摘いただけるとありがたいです。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Your life may be beset by romantic entanglement and intrigues, that are not of your own making, but exist and endure due to difficult circumstance. It is best to wait untill the circumstance are right before you commit yourself exclusively to one person. You will find the happiness you look for with your soul mate in the end. You are modest, very attentive, attractive. You love unconditionally, and accept whatever burdens or difficulties come with that love. You are a helpmate and take care of the one you love, you are compassionate. You possess an almost infinite ability to respond to, or sacrifice your own interests to the needs and demands of the one you love.

• これを和訳して頂きたいのですが、、

I never knew I could love someone as much as I love you! This year was wonderful, because it is when we met...I am forever appreciative because you are the center of me along with God! I meant what I said, when I said I would tell you everyday I Love You & not only would I say it, I would show you. 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

こちらの和訳を教えてください! Even though I know about something. But I will still do it. It's not easy to change. Because you might leave me, forever. The 2 choices for me are: still here or leave out of your life but I know that there is not enough time for me to try. I just want to smile with you by my side for as long as possible. I hope that someday, you will understand the things that I have done. I love you so much. I do this because I don't want to lose you. if you had a chance to read this, you will know that I have good intentions. But since I love you. Only one reason is, I need you happy and you smile every day every time, My angel.

• 和訳をどなた様かお願い致します

Everyone is ok here as well! Thats one thing about life we all are getting older so we just have to ride life until the wheels fall off lol! i know your parents are healthy so don't worry so much. One thing i learned from my dad passing on is... make sure you love them as much as you can while they are still here and everything will be ok! Im getting old too but we still look good hahaha! ill send you a picture of me so you can see lol. You send me one too. Im really sorry i haven't checked on you in a while to see how you doing i feel bad for that because you are a good friend and a good person ok. Take care be safe... send me a picture ok peace.

• 和訳をお願いいたします

英文を和訳していただける かたのみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 意訳大歓迎です。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Every birth certificate is a death certificate. From birth to death is a mere moment. All we perceive is just a fragment of time. If you imagine a rope, you can separate this one rope into many strands. One is the material worldly life and all you experience in it. Another strand is the past incarnations lives you have lived, their dormant memories are stored in your unconscious. The past too in this one life is another strand, it was once as real as now, and somewhere it still exists as real. The future too is real but as yet unlived. Deep inside our self we all know our own future, but only the few are gifted to know it consciously. And there is dream, we may think we dream but some dreams are fragmentary memories of other lives and dimension reached through sleep. In your subconscious these other realms hold memories of this older eternal love, its past and its future are already known, and this why the relationship will be an irresistible one, like a haunting spell cast over you.

• 和訳希望

以下の英文を訳していただけるかたに お願いできますでしょうか。 何卒よろしくお願いいたします。 You will never again have another relationship like this, so utterly intense and other worldly. It will both wonderful and strange, yet inescapable. Like a compelling dream. A haunting attraction. It may bring pleasure or pain or both, but whatever it brings you will not get let it go. You’ll not can forget him. You will seem to live between two worlds. The dull outer every day material world, and the magical inner world of the dream. The two will be interwoven and inseparable. This is because there may be a karmic bond between you, subconscious memories of past lives that binds you emotionally and draws one of you back to other all the time. This person is your true soul mate.

• 和訳を教えてください

次の文章の3行目以降の和訳を教えてください 特別な構文などはないと思うのですが、なにを言っているのかさっぱりわかりません(汗 The sweetest and most desirable three words in English language are "I love you." The four worst have to be the dreaded "I love you,but...." It would be heartless for anyone to say that to another person. What makes it so harmful is that it comes from a loved one and is always followed by something hateful, like "this is the worst meat loaf I've ever tasted" or "I want a divorce."