• ベストアンサー

Everything takes 10 years

この意味を、教えて下さい。 これを言った人は、少しキレ気味で言っていました。宜しくお願いします。m(_ _)m Everything takes 10 years I feel like I'm with people who are 100 years old...

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sporespore
  • ベストアンサー率30% (430/1408)
回答No.2

何でも時間がかかるものです。そんなことも分からない100歳の年寄り連中といるような気分だ・・・。

ncncdada
質問者

お礼

敏速な回答ありがとうございました。(^ ^) 助かりました。 m(_ _)m

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.3

全部するには10年かかる。100年生きた人達と一緒にいるみたいな感じがする。

ncncdada
質問者

お礼

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

これじゃ何をするにも10年はかかるなぁ何てったって100歳の老人達といるようなもんだから。

ncncdada
質問者

お礼

関連するQ&A

• YearとYearsの使い分け

こんばんは、早速ですが質問させて頂きます。 自分の年齢の英語で言う場合、 「I'm ** year old.」と書かれている場合と、 「I'm ** years old.」と書かれている場合があるのですが、どちらが正しいのでしょうか? それともこの二つですと、微妙に意味が違っていたりするのでしょうか? それぞれの使い分け、意味等を教えて頂けると嬉しく存じます。 宜しく御願いします。

• bringとtakeについて

ふと疑問に思ったので質問させてください。 bringには「(ある場所へ)持ってくる、連れてくる」、 takeには「(ある場所から他へ)持っていく、連れて行く」 という意味があるというのは知っていますが、 例えば今は朝で家に居て、今日傘を持って行こうとしているときは、 I'm going to bring un umbrella with me. I'm going to take un umbrella with me のどちらが適切なんでしょうか? それともどちらでもいいのでしょうか。 それと、もし昼間どこか家の外で、私は傘を持ってきたぞ、 と言いたいときは、 I've brought un umbrella with me. でいいんですよね?

• take the fact

My 15-year-old son and his stepmom, my wife of eight years, have developed such a contentious relationship that I don't know what to do anymore. He's not a bad kid but has a history of lying about grades, schoolwork, and some really silly things like cleaning his room. I've been disciplining him for years now. Grounded, do chores, etc. She takes the fact that I can't eradicate the lying as a failure of my parenting, and creates situations all the time where they fight. takes the factはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

I keep falling in love with people who don’t want me. Or, to be clear, people who can’t. Friends with girlfriends, friends’ brothers who I see in passing, acquaintances who have moved to Europe. I had a fucking dream about Elvis and couldn’t stop thinking about him for weeks. It’s getting poisonous, because I can’t just be chill any more. I can’t be my own person with my own life because I keep giving my all to some imaginary life with another person who is, quite honestly, very happy with their lot already. It makes me feel guilty because I project so much shit onto other people who are just, y’know, doing people stuff. 1 ここでのchillの意味を教えてください 2 ここでのhappy with their lotのlotの意味を教えてください 3 I project so much shit onto other people who are just, y’know, doing people stuff.の訳をよろしくお願いします 以上、よろしくお願いします

• take を「意見」として使う場合

以下の点について教えてください。 I would like you to hear take on problems we are experiencing and any suggestions you might have. 「私たちが直面している問題について、あなたの意見と、もしあれば提案も聞きたいです」 # take について 「意見」という意味で捉えてますが、一般的には opinion や view などが使われると思いますが take を意見として使う場合のシチュエーションなどはあるのでしょうか。 よろしくお願い致します。

• take the spot of

I am a straight woman who recently moved to the U.S. In order to make friends, I joined a softball team. I found a team that was described as “feminist”; I later found out that it was a lesbian team. (I don’t mean that it is gay-friendly, I mean that it is specifically for lesbians and bisexual women.) I am wondering if I need to tell my teammates that I’m straight. I don’t want to take the spot of an actual gay woman, but I feel like if I leave, I am letting the team down and it could be perceived as homophobic. I like the women on my team, who have all been very friendly to me, but I worry they might be angry that I am taking the spot of a bona fide lesbian or bisexual woman. ここで出てくるtake the spot ofはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 至急お願いします!!

冬休みにホームステイしたいと思っている高校生です。 そこでホームステイする前に手紙を書かなければいけなくて、その手紙でホームステイ先が決まります。なのでしっかり書きたいと思っているので添削お願いします!! Hello. I am ...... and ... years old. I like listening to music. I often listen to ...... . I like her song. And I am interested in involve people especially kids or people of my own age. I like talking to people of my age very much. Of course I like to involve senior but I feel a little nervous. But I will try to talk to many people without nervous. I'm not so good at speaking in English, but I'll do my best. I hope a good time together. I'm looking forward to staying with you. 表現が変な所、失礼な所があれば教えてください!! それと、本当に勝手ですが私は子供のいる白人の家庭にホームステイしたいと思っています。そのために書くと良い事があれば教えてください!! 回答お待ちしています!

• 15 odd years

I got hired onto a small company with no firm HR division. There about 15 odd women in my department and I started to keep track of birthdays and other personal events. I like to bake and garden, so it was actually a pleasure to give a small flower bouquet or cupcake to my co-workers. It was a bit haphazard (I didn’t get all events on time all the time), but we were fairly friendly with everyone. Except for “Gretel.” Gretel has been with the company for 15 odd years and only liked maybe one person. 15 odd womenと15 odd yearsはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• このtakeの意味を教えてください

Some animals are extremely dangerous to help. It often took three or more people to save these animals. took three or more peopleは単に「3人以上必要だった」という意味か、 「3人以上の命を犠牲にした=死んだ」という意味なのかどっちですか? そもそも、take自体に”~の命を取る(犠牲にする)”って用法はありますか?

• i'm tired of everything

i'm tired of everything て、全てに疲れたって意味ですか?