• 締切済み

至急お願いします!!

冬休みにホームステイしたいと思っている高校生です。 そこでホームステイする前に手紙を書かなければいけなくて、その手紙でホームステイ先が決まります。なのでしっかり書きたいと思っているので添削お願いします!! Hello. I am ...... and ... years old. I like listening to music. I often listen to ...... . I like her song. And I am interested in involve people especially kids or people of my own age. I like talking to people of my age very much. Of course I like to involve senior but I feel a little nervous. But I will try to talk to many people without nervous. I'm not so good at speaking in English, but I'll do my best. I hope a good time together. I'm looking forward to staying with you. 表現が変な所、失礼な所があれば教えてください!! それと、本当に勝手ですが私は子供のいる白人の家庭にホームステイしたいと思っています。そのために書くと良い事があれば教えてください!! 回答お待ちしています!

みんなの回答

回答No.4

無難な手紙を書くなら以下の内容に少しバックグラウンドや趣味、特徴などを書き足したりするといいでしょう。無用なところは落としましたが、これだと少し少ないので。 ホームステイは向こうが決めるみたいなので受け入れる家庭の特徴についてこの手紙では書くことは控えましょう。私は白人の家庭にステイしていますが、白人の中でもいくらか違いはあります。メキシコ系(白系)のほうが世話をしてくれやすいとか、年をとった静かな人がホストだと暮らしやすいとかいったこともあります。ちなみに子供のいる家庭には行きませんでした。どうやらそういった家庭はあまり留学生にかまったりできないみたいです。人によりますがね。個人的には黒人や黒系のメキシコ人はちょっと苦手です、性格が合いにくいと思うので。中国系やインド系は白人よりもちょっと世話好きだと思います。いずれにせよ、ホストの所得が高ければ大抵その人達は優しいので、人種よりも所得を重視してくだだい。 ちなみに、白人のほうがホストとして魅力出来だという考えがあるのであれば、私もそれに同調します。やっぱりアメリカに来てまで中国系の家にステイしてもなんだか中国に来たような気がしますよね。 ------------------------- Hi, I'm ...... and ... years old. My hobby is to listen to music. I usually listen to ...... . I also like to interact with people, especially kids and people of the same age as mine. Although I will probably look a little bit nervous at the beginning of my stay in your home, I will soon get accustomed to English and American custom by interacting with other kids. I hope we'll have a good time together. I'm looking forward to staying with you. Regards, [Enter your name] ------------------------------

回答No.3

こんにちは。 英語系の大学を出た社会人です。 I often listen to~ → I have often listened to~ の方がよいかもしれません。 あとはnorvousと度々ありますが、ナーバスな表現は控えた方がよいと思います。 国がわからないので何とも言えませんが、ナーバスな人より明るい人を受け入れたいと思うでしょう。 Of course I like to involve senior but I feel a little nervous. But I will try to talk to many people without nervous. の二文は控えた方がよいでしょう。 学生らしく、I want to~ の表現に変えてみてください。 自ずと伝えたい文章が見えてくると思います。 加えて、これはアドバイスですが、「子供のいる白人家庭」にホームステイしたい根拠は何でしょうか。 人で家庭を選ぶのはホームステイとは言えません。 そこにしかない家庭に入って人や文化を学ぶことが目的です。 この気持ちは、万が一「子供のいる白人家庭」ではなかった時に、知らず知らず表情に現れてしまいます。 どうぞ安全と健康にお気をつけていってらっしゃいませ。 あなた様の良い旅と経験が得られますようお祈りしております。

• yuklamho
  • ベストアンサー率26% (305/1156)
回答No.2

“Hello.” 知らない人にはじめて書くのですから、“Dear”くらいがいいのでは? “I often listen to ...... . I like her song.” シンガーはアメリカ人ですか?そうでないのなら書いても意味がないですよ。 『本当に勝手ですが私は子供のいる白人の家庭にホームステイしたいと思っています。そのために書くと良い事があれば教えてください!! 』 “And I am interested in involve people especially kids or people of my own age. I like talking to people of my age very much.” これをホストファミリーに言ったところで、その家に子供がいなければどうにもならないでしょ?どこかから呼んで来いということですか?もし言うのならエイジェントに言わないと。 “I'm not so good at speaking in English, but I'll do my best.” これは書かない方が良い。向こうは最低限のコミュニケーションが取れるのを前提に受け入れるのでしょうから、こんなことを書いて相手に不安を与えるのはあまり得策とは思えません。 あなたの住んでいる街のこと(都会なのか田舎なのか、日本にどこにあるのか)とか、高校の部活のこと、そしてその国の文化に興味があり学びたいなどを書けるのなら書いた方が親近感を持たれると思います。 大事なことは書かれている英語が正しいとかよりか書いてある内容の方です。あなたのメッセージがちゃんと伝われば、書かれている英語が少々おかしくても問題ないです。

• kntip
  • ベストアンサー率0% (0/0)
回答No.1

Topponchocoさんのことをもっとこの手紙で伝えてみてはどうでしょうか。要するにアピールですね。 今のままだと、Topponchocoさんがどういう方かいまいち伝わりきらないのでは、と思います。 たとえば趣味を書くとか、「ホームステイしたらこんなことがしたい!」という思いなども書けば、もう少し具体性が増すのではないかと思います。 希望の所に行けるといいですね。がんばってください!

関連するQ&A

• 意味を教えてください

I am 31, recently out of a 12-year relationship (and three-year marriage), and am at a loss. While I was chubby when my ex and I started dating, my weight became an issue of contention near the end of my marriage. I’d like to have kids, and would therefore like to start dating, maybe find someone to have a family with. I feel short of time given that I spent all of my 20s in a relationship that didn’t work out in that way. I am clinically obese though I’ve been told that I am attractive and carry it well. Should I wait until I lose the approximately 30 pounds that I need to lose to be at a normal weight, or can I realistically date now? I know this is a strange question and somewhat individual but while I sometimes chat with people on dating apps like Tinder or OKCupid (my pics are recent and accurate, though flattering), I tend to dodge out before making plans to meet because I am nervous about reactions to my weight. carry it wellとdodge outの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• ホームステイ先へのメール

今からカナダのホームステイ先へメールを送ろうと思うのですがこれでいいでしょうか。 意見・修正・書いたほうがいいことなどあればお願いします。 How do you do? My name is ○○○. I am a Japanese sutudent. Thank you for offering me your house. It's my first time to go abroad.and I am not good at speaking English. so I am nervous but excited. Please pardon me when I can't hear your English.But I want to learn English and make an effort. When I go to Canada,I want to get some different point of view. I am looking forward to hearing from you. Sincerely,

• 英語でお礼の手紙

カナダのホームステイから帰国し、 先方にお礼の手紙を書きました。 本、辞書を使い書いたのですが、 失礼な文章になっていないか不安です。 お恥ずかしいですが、 頑張って作った文章を載せます。 添削していただければありがたいです。 Althoughが多いのも気になっています。 Although it became late,first of all I'd like to let you know that I came back home safe and sound. It is already in spite of September,it is still very hot and humid in Japan. Although the time which I spent there was short. But I think I became tame there completely, I'm surprised at climate,people's numerousness, the badness of air,and noise of Tokyo. I had a very good time staying with you. thank you for talking slowly,although my English was scarce. I was able to learn a great many things thanks to all of you. And I think my listenning has improved by the grace of you,too. Finally, I am looking forward to the day which can meet you. I'd like to thank you for your kindness and hospitality. Please take good care of yourselves.

• 英語で自己紹介

以下の自己紹介の文を言葉づかいや英文法を直していただけませんか ありがとうございます。 I am very happy to introduce myself. My name’s Nakajima. I'm from Tokyo. I live in Seto city and I am a university's student in the second year. I was born in Tokyo province in the central of Japan. There are 5 peoples in my family. Parents, brother, sister and me. My father is a saraly man and my mother is housewife. She always takes good care of my family. When I have a free time, I often listen to the music, watch TV, read newspapers and go shopping. On sunday, I usually go to the cafeteria to chat with my friend in the morning. And I always join the English speaking club to improve my speaking skill in the afternoon. I like learning english very much. I have learnt for years at high school and university . but my english is not enough to communication. Therefore, I try my best to learn it now. And I hope i can speak english well one day. I want to be a doctor in the future. My dream is becoming a good husband, having a good wife and pretty childrens . In short, I am really happy with my life. Of course I am going to make it happier and more meaningful.

• よろしくお願いします

My former sister-in-law will be moving to our town from across the state and has two children, a 10-year-old girl and a 7-year-old boy. My niece has a neurological disorder that requires her to be in a wheelchair part of the time. She is a bright, affectionate girl, but I am worried about how the move will affect her socially. My own girls are 11 and 12, and we are heavily involved in the Girl Scouts. I want to extend an invitation to my niece, but my husband is hesitant. We are serious about the great outdoors—a good chunk of our activities involve hiking, hunting, and sailing. part of the timeは「ときどき」という意味でしょうか?あと、the great outdoorsの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 日本語に訳して欲しいです

I am Capt Ken Anderson a United States solider in Afghanistan. I was married before but my wife is late and i am left with my little daughter who is in USA under the care of a nanny. i am 46 years and i wish to have a good relationship with you.bye please send me email

• よろしくお願いします

I am 42 years old, and I have always been an optimist, I like to be happy, and strive to focus on the positives. I have a very stressful full-time job. My husband of 24 years has always been of the most negative people I know. Perhaps his negativity was easier for me to deal with before, but one of my brothers recently died after a short, and horrible illness, and my mom is slowly slipping away due to dementia. My husband of 24 years has always been of the most negative people I know. の和訳を教えてください。ofはどのような役割でしょうか?あと、slipping awayの意味も教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 教えてください。(feelingも)

(1)I am a very spiritual person with a trained zen-mind, so my behavior must conform to high ethical and moral standards, not like many other people. (2)But this type of good lifestyle makes me happy, and I have good karma,and I am always lucky! To live a good and clean life is an investment that provides very big rewards! (1)私は禅で訓練されたとても霊的人間です。私の行動は高い倫理と標準的モラルに従わねばならない。他の人とは違うのです。 この和訳でよいでしょうか? そして(2)へ続きますが(2)の訳は理解しましたが、この方の感じがどんな方なのか、いまいちわかりません。なんか神がかった感じの方ですか?そうでもないですか?ご教授ください。

• 和訳お願いします

どなたか、下記の文の和訳おねがいします。 Ah the British sense of humour varies from place to place but in general we like sarcasm. As for my personal group of friends and family (including myself), we like banter. We like to mock each other jokingly and usually rudely :P. And a lot of people I have met are just the same. Obviously I can't speak for the whole of britain, just the things I know! To be able to call each other names and know not to take it seriously is a good measure of friendship I believe haha

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I am a therapist who does home-based counseling with very poor people with very complicated and difficult issues. The problem is that I really feel like I am the blind leading the blind. Many of my clients tell me that I help them tremendously, and my entire case load has followed me from one agency to another, so I do feel like I am effective in my job in many ways. I really feel like I am the blind leading the blindとmy entire case load has followed me from one agency to another, の和訳をよろしくお願いします