• 締切済み

ホームステイ先へのメール

今からカナダのホームステイ先へメールを送ろうと思うのですがこれでいいでしょうか。 意見・修正・書いたほうがいいことなどあればお願いします。 How do you do? My name is ○○○. I am a Japanese sutudent. Thank you for offering me your house. It's my first time to go abroad.and I am not good at speaking English. so I am nervous but excited. Please pardon me when I can't hear your English.But I want to learn English and make an effort. When I go to Canada,I want to get some different point of view. I am looking forward to hearing from you. Sincerely,

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

回答No.1

when I can't hear your Englishでは、聞こえないという意味になりますので、catchとかcomprehendに変えたほうがいいと思います。

sanjisannzi
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!

関連するQ&A

• ホームステイ先へのメールの添削をして下さい。

今年の7月からカナダへ行き、最初の何か月かホームステイをします。 ホームステイ先が決まったのでメールをしようと思っているのですが、 このようなメールで良いのか確認してもらえませんか?? Dear 〇〇 family Hello.Nice to meet you. My name is (自分の名前)from 地名,Japan.Please call me (自分の名前). I will arrive to stay at your place on July (日にち). Thank you for accepting me as a member of your family in advance. This home stay is the first time in my life. I am very good at English.But I will do my best,so I hope you will help me as family and also teacher. While I stay with your family,I really would like to go shopping and visit a lot of places, with your family.I am lots of memories with your family. Could you tell me any rules which your family have?I will also follow them. I am really looking forward to seeing you!! Best regards (自分の名前) ここは変だとか、もっとこうやって書いた方が良いというのがあれば教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 私にとって難しいのですが、続けなければと思っています。今日も添削をお願いします。

Hi, Everyone, as I said yesterday I played golf. Next time I come here, I will write about it. Today, I will write about my feeling. 今日も、よろしくお願いいたします。 Hi, My Crystal! As you know, I want to learn and I want to speak English when I get a chance to go to US someday. Everyday I say it to me in my heart. What do you think about my dream? These days I am feeling it is so hard to me. Of course, when I see you I do to do my best. And I am thinking I want to see you everyday. When I am with you, I speak only English. I can’t speak well, but I feel comfortable to talk with you. Crystal, what do you think about my English? Did you get my feeling in English? I hope you get my feeling. Well, I have to clean up my room. I want to be with you more and more. But I say to you “Ciao for now, My Little Sweet crystal!”

• 訳して下さい。女性からのメールです。出合い系

thanks for your interest..i would like to know you...but sorry i do not plan to stay long on the site because i want to cancel my profile... but if you want to get acquainted ...you can contact me on my this address(******@gmail.com)and i will attach a photo to my reply...

• ホームステイ先へのメールの添削をお願いします

来月、ニュージーランドでホームステイをします。 ホームステイ先へのメールの添削をお願いします。 ・自分の英語力が乏しくなかなかうまく表現できませんでした。 ・ホームステイする家庭には娘がいます。dear mr~and mrs~か,dear~familyどちらの表現がよいでしょうか? ・他にも、どこに観光に行きたい、自分の趣味は~など書きたいことはたくさんあるのですが、最初の挨拶の手紙なので長くなりすぎない方がいいでしょうか? 以上の点と文章全体について指摘をよろしくおねがいします。 ******************************************************* Feb.18.2010 Dear Mr and Mrs ~~~ My name is~~,and I currently live in ~~,Japan.I would like to thank you so much having me at your home for a month.I am excited to become a part of family. I want to study English, and feel culture and enjoy sightseeing. Then I want to introduce Japanese culture and my hometown. This is my first abroad. So I am looking forward to everything. I look forward seeing you soon. Sincerely, 自分の名前

• ホームステイ先へのお手紙

私は2週間後にイギリスへ1ヶ月間留学する予定です。 そこで、ホームステイ先へメールを送ろうと思っています。 一応、自分の一生懸命考えて打ったつもりなのですが、 まだまだ語学力が足りないので、 間違っていないか、失礼にあたらないか不安でしょうがありません。 もし良ければ、 このご挨拶に間違いがないか確認して、 間違いがあれば指摘していただければと思っています。 迷惑な質問、本当に申しわけありません。 *************************************************************** How do you do? My name is ○○○. I will stay with your family about two week later. I heard from a teacher your family became homestay today. Therefore I thought of greeting once before meeting you by all means and contacted it. This studying abroad is the first time in my life. Therefore neither English pronunciation nor grammer is so good. However, I want to talk in a lot of English and I want to be fruitful this studying abroad. Surely I think that trouble you a lot, but make a effort hard. Please give my best wishes regards to you and your family. I'm looking forward to seeing you. ***************************************************************

• メールの英文の訳をお願いします

アドレスが間違えているのか、迷惑メールなのか分かりませんが気になりましたので訳をお願いいたします。 ちなみにこの英文のあとにURL的なものがついていました。 hello hi and love .i am fine.quite jest like you the trvavel was not so good.bikose you was not with me .and no girlfriend?i was jest my salf .and my life is now so sad .now hear in varanasi is to hot ....an ran. i have no time for to go .........ganga. i am to busy at my huose.its good nwes for you. you have your room at my home .wan you come to india ....you no nide hoteel ,,after 2 dey i am free to go ganga and work. and its ....take 2 manth to make room ...........how is your life go.........do you have your internet..write me soon. if you can. i mas go to home. i love you. i miss you. you are one nice girlfriend?of me missing you hear a lot.i hope i wish same form you your lone

• 28日から3週間オーストラリアへホームステイします。

28日から3週間オーストラリアへホームステイします。 今日家族構成を聞いたんですが、母(41)子(8)母の女友達(49)その子ども(21)の女4人家族って よくありますか?普通の父母子を想像していただけにびっくりというか‥不安でたまりません(:_;) 同じ様な家族構成でホームステイを体験したことがある方よかったら感想おきかせ下さい。 あと、行く前にメールを送ろうかと思ってかいてみたんですが変でしょうか? 失礼にあたらないでしょうか‥? Hallo☆ My name is ○. I will stay with your family about three week. Yesterday I heard from my teacher become that receive assistance from your family. I really appreciate your kindness of accept me. It's my first time to study abroad. So I am not really good of English. However, I want to talk a lot of English and I want to enjoy your family. Surely I give you a lot of troubles,but make a effort hard. I'm looking forward to meeting you. If you answer a e-mail,I am happy. 質問ばっかですみません(>_<)

• 複合関係詞の文

1 Wherever you go, I do not cry. I do not cry wherever you go. 2 Whoever asks me, I do not want to meet them. I do not want to meet them whoever asks me. 3 Whenever I am free, I study English. I study English whenever I am free. これら1,2,3の文は下の文と同じく意味まったくは一緒で文の順番が違うだけですよね?                            ↓ When I was a child, I liked playing soccer. I liked playing soccer when I was a child. If you come to here, you will help him. You will help him if you come to here

• 次の英文から日本語の翻訳は正しいですか?

yes, but its the best i can do for now is going to china because its close to japan , but i will learn also Chinese. and i will do all my best to learn both . I still haven't decided yet where to go but, i don't want to go to a major city because of the pollution. but i do want to be near an airport because i plan to travel a lot when i live there i guess it will be difficult to learn Japanese and Chinese , but i speak 3 languages so i am positive so tell me what do you do for a living, why do you want to study English? そうです。しかし、中国に行くのが今の私のベストな選択です。なぜなら日本は閉まったからです。しかし私は中国語を学びます。両方の言語を学ぶのが私のベストです。私はまだどこに行くか決めていないが、メジャーな都市には行きたくないです。なぜなら公害があるからです。しかし私は空港に近くに住みたいです。それは計画の中に旅行が多く含まれているからです。 私が推測するに日本語と中国語では勉強に違いがあります。しかし、私は3つの言語をしゃべります。私は前向きです。 あなたに聞きたいです。なぜ生きていますか?なぜ英語が勉強したいですか? この英文から日本語への翻訳は正しいですか?よろしくお願いします。

• 訳してください。

Am I going to meet you? or Am I going to see you? No,I won't do it. Becouse I want to go my bed and to sleep every midnight.