• ベストアンサー

英語で何て言えばいいですか?

『気安く話しかけてすみません。』 一応、自分で考えたものは以下です I'm sorry for speaking to you too amiable. 教えてください よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sporespore
  • ベストアンサー率30% (430/1408)
回答No.3

Sorry for talking to you so friendly (frankly). ただ、使う場面を考えた時、言い方は Oh, sorry but I did not mean to annoy you. Sorry for taking your precious time. Appreciate for youe help for this stranger. などになるのかなと想像します。

その他の回答 (2)

• miknnik
  • ベストアンサー率48% (249/513)
回答No.2

I'm sorry if I spoke out of turn. 等と言えると思います。Speak out of turn というイディオムの意味は英語ですが下記の通りです: http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/speak+out+of+turn

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

I'm sorry for my frank speaking. とも。

関連するQ&A

• 英語を日本語に翻訳してくださいm(._.)m

(1)Also I know I still need to show you my area. I was just too nervous (Moon sorry)(Moon sorry)(Moon sorry)(Moon sorry)(Moon sorry)(Moon sorry)(Moon sorry)(Moon sorry) (2)Hmmm like I want to send a pic of that for you but I'm nervous. I must over come my fears for you lol ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ

• 英語の訳をお願いします

I've got to be going Nice talking to you Fine,thank you. And you? See you later Oh, that's nice Is everything all right? Take it easy That's too bad You're welcome I'm very sorry Oh ,what a shame! No,thanks Yeah, I've heard about you Nice talking to you, too Goodbye. See you later I haven't seen you for ages It was so nice to see you Catch you later No, nothing special Have a nice day

• 英語が可笑しくないかみてほしいです(>_<)

I'm "年齢" too :3 に、 Oh, You too* あなたもですか♪ I feel happy for some reasons. なんか嬉しいです* って変でしょうか?

• 英語をおしえてください

英語をおしえてください 連絡遅れてごめんなさい。I'm sorry for my late reply. 今日日本に戻りました。 I'm back in Japan today. 来週ぜひ食事しましょう。I'd love to go. でも○○さんは日本語できる? ○○ san, do you speak Japanese? 私は英語ができないので! sorry I'm not good English...

• 英語が分からないので教えてください。

Put the words in the correct order to complete the sentence. 1.I did't want [same, to, twice, mistake, the, make] so I'm calling you earlier today. 2.Good morning, Ralph. [can, you, what, do, for, I] ? 3.We're behind schedule and we really need to [speed, little, things, up, a] . 4.[about, sorry, mix-up, the] yesterday.I forget about the time difference. 5.I [off, just, the, with, phone, got] Lucas and the news isn't good. 6.I'm sorry for interrupting. [ahead, go, please] . 7.Don't worry too much. I suppose [bound, mistakes, happen, to, are] sometimes. 8.I don't know why, but [back, my, messages, bouncing, keep] .

• 英語の言い方教えてください。

英語の言い方教えてください。 「仕事中ごめん。急ぎの用事ではないよ。 ただ少し話したかっただけ。 大丈夫、気にしないで。 今じゃなくていい」 メールしたら今は話せないと返信きたので、 今じゃなくて良いとメールしたいのです。 I'm sorry for ?? It's not urgent. I just wanted to talk with you. I'm ok, never mind. よろしくお願いします。

• この場合の品詞は・・・

I'm sorry to see you leave. この場合leaveの品詞は何でしょうか。 また、イディオムで Hate is too mild a word for how I feel about him. とありますが、"too mild a word"はどうして"a too mild word"ではないのでしょうか。 どなたか、ご教示ください。

• 別れの言葉?英語でメッセージが届きました。

フェイスブックを利用しています。 こちらが困るようなことがあったので苦言を呈したら、友達登録している人からこのようなメッセージが届きました。 Dear my friend. I'm sorry to bother you. I'm sorry to trouble you. I wish you good luck Thank you for everything you have done for me. Best regards, これってお別れの文章でしょうか?それとも単に謝罪の文章なのでしょうか? またこの場合、こちらはどのような対応をすればいいのでしょうか? 出来ればご返答の際、ご自身の英語のスキル、経験もそえていただけると参考になります。 文章を単に翻訳した程度のご回答はご遠慮ください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の聞き取りをお願いします。

添付の音声ファイルで女性が何と言っているのか聞き取りをお願いします。 What the hell is your problem? Are you talking to me? Are you talking to me? I'm just speaking English. (ここまで合ってますか?) 以下は自信がないので聞き取りをお願いします。

• 英語に変換お願いします。

次の文を日本語に訳して欲しいです。 Oh wow ! I'm happy for you ^^ ~ I wanna visit Japan too,it's my childhood dream.Hope,I can some someday :) I see ~ " Always Love You " event,right ? I wish,I was there too :( Do you go to all events of Jjun in Japan ? :) 宜しくお願いします…>_<…!