• ベストアンサー

英語の聞き取りをお願いします。

添付の音声ファイルで女性が何と言っているのか聞き取りをお願いします。 What the hell is your problem? Are you talking to me? Are you talking to me? I'm just speaking English. (ここまで合ってますか?) 以下は自信がないので聞き取りをお願いします。

この音声・動画ファイルは再生できません。
noname#163500
noname#163500
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

What the hell is wrong? Are you talking to me? Are you talking to me? I'm just speaking English. I'm just chanting all the English that they are saying  (<ここのところ自信がありません) I'm doing my job I'm pssionate about my work, you know. I'm doing my job, I love my work. You're talking to me?

noname#163500
質問者

お礼

お答えありがとうございます。

noname#163500
質問者

補足

すみません。再確認です。 > What the hell is wrong? 終わりの方で、"Do you have a problem with that?" と訊いてたような気がしたので混同してました。(恥) ところで、wrongの前にaが入ってませんか?(名詞にしてる?) > I'm just chanting ~ (ここのところ自信がありません) 最初、changeに聞こえたのですが何度も聞くと違うような。納得です。 > I'm pssionate about my work passionateでいいですよね?

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

#1です。補足です。 1。>> What the hell is wrong? 終わりの方で、"Do you have a problem with that?" と訊いてたような気がしたの     おっしゃる通りです。今聞き直してみると、おしまいにそう言っています。「ソーリー」で終わったと思って聞くのも書くのも止めていました。 2。  >>ところで、wrongの前にaが入ってませんか?(名詞にしてる?)      あれは、息継ぎの eh で、名詞扱いではないと思います。 3。> I'm pssionate about my work  passionateでいいですよね?    はい、おっしゃるとおりです。    何か逆ギレした街娼、という印象を受けますが、どんな場面なのですか?よければお聞かせください。

noname#163500
質問者

お礼

お仕事は通訳です。街娼!?なるほどピッタリですね。今度値切るときは注意します。 今回はありがとうございました。また機会がありましたらよろしくお願いします。

関連するQ&A

• 英語が合っているか見て欲しいですm(__)m

返事遅くなってごめん 素敵な声ですね でも、英語の聞き取りが苦手で、 何て言ったんですか? は、 Sorry for my late reply. Your voice is nice. But, I am not good at comprehending spoken English. What did you say? で合っていますか?

• 分詞?

英語の本にこのように書かれている、また言っているのを聞きました。 Two high school boys talking. This is your captain speaking. このtalkingとspeakingは分詞でしょうか? それとも名詞でしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• この英語って大丈夫ですか?

この英語って大丈夫ですか? 「きっとお母さんはあなたの幸せだけを願っていると思います。」を英語にしたいのですが、 I'm sure all your mother wants you is to be happy. I'm sure all your mother wants you to do is to be happy. I'm sure what your mother wants you is to be happy. I7m sure what your mother wants you to do is to be happy. どれがいいのでしょうか? また、別のもっと英語らしい表現はありますか。 宜しくおねがいします。

• whatの使い方ですが

You are what is important to me. この文を作ろうとすると、私は最初に You are important to me or You are the important person to me. これらが思いつくのですが、微妙な違いはありますか? 宜しくお願いします。

• 英文法の問題を教えてください

各分の( )内の指示に従って書き換えた場合、選択肢のどれになるか選びなさい。 1.I gave her what little money I had with me.(youを主語にして直接目的語をwhにした疑問文に) ア)Do you gave her what? イ)Did you gave her what little money I had with me? ウ)What little money I had with me did you give her? エ)What did you give her? 2.【Somebody】 hit Dr.Johnson in yhe head several times.(受動態にして【】を尋ねるwh疑問文に) ア)Did who hit Dr.Johnson in the head several times? イ)Who was hit Dr.Johnson in the head several times? ウ)Dr.Johnson was hit who in thw hwad several times? エ)By whom was Dr.Johnson hit in the head several times? 3.You must show your ID card to them.(命令文に) ア)Must you show your ID card to them. イ)Show your ID card to them. ウ)Do your ID card to them. エ)Must your ID card to them. 4.The problem and the anawer are very simple.(howを用いた感嘆文に) ア)How simple are the problem and the answer! イ)How simple the problem and the answer are! ウ)How are the problem and the answer simple! エ)How the problem and the answer are simple! 5.She is a dramatic actress.(whatを用いた感嘆文に) ア)What a dramatic actress she is! イ)What is she a dramatic actress! ウ)Is she what a dramatic actress! エ)She is what a dramatic actress! 以上です。よろしくおねがいします。

• 英語が得意な方、和訳お願いします!

英語が得意な方、和訳して下さると助かります。 baby in a few more days we get to see each other. i know how it is to have hard times and how important it is to have a great support system so you wont let it slow you down or bring your feelings down. i know your friends are there for you when you need them but there are situations where you need to handle on your own. i want to always learn how to change your mind and help your feel positive in your life. i want you to feel like you are growing all the time. i know that what is not growing is dying and when you feel like that you can't help but wonder what is the meaning of your life? when you feel like you are growing, you never want to die; you just want to live forever. feel like yelling out "i love my life" . that is what i hope i could be for you. make you feel and scream out " i love me life". i wont give up on you! i just want you to know that! with or without me i only want you to be happy!!! 長文でお手数おかけしますが、宜しくお願いします。。

• 英語の問題教えて下さい!

what(are,is,matters,to,if,willing,you)take part in the project. She is no longer(used, what,to,be,she). my(me,uncle,I,today, has,am,what,made) この並びえを教えて下さい。

• 「不定詞」の解答と解説をお願いします(中学レベル)

(1)What made you do such a thing? (   )did you do such a thing? (2)We saw him break the bicycle. He was seen(   )(   )the bicycle. (3)どうしてそう思ったのですか。  What (   )you think so? (4)ご両親があなたを外国に行かせようとなさらないとうかがって、大変残念に思います。 I am very (  )(  )hear that your parents won’t (   )you (   )abroad. (5)あなたの鉛筆を使わせてください。 (   )(   )use your pencil,please. (6)彼はその作文を先生に直してもらった。  He (   )his teacher(   )the composition. (7)この本は英語を学ぶのに役立つ。 This book (   )me(   ) English. (8)Bob is so clever that he can solve the problem. Bob is clever(   )(   )solve the problem. (9)It is kind of her to show me the way. She is kind (   )(   )show me the way. (10)As this hat is cheap,she can buy it. This hat is cheap(   )(   )her to buy.

• 至急:英語詳しい方教えてください!!!

この前、ある友達から「Hi.! how have you been?! What classes are you taking me next semester?」 って来たんですけど、 この「What classes are you taking me」とはどういう意味なのでしょうか、、、 What classes are you taking ならわかるのですか そこに「me」があるので、よくわかりません。 からかわれてるのでしょうか(>_<) からかわれている場合、どのように返答したらいいでしょうか。。。 Are you taking (クラスの名前) class now? Are you going to graduate next semester? このように話を流すべきでしょうか。。 英語に詳しい方どうかよろしくお願いします!!!

• 英語の訳を教えてください!

what the hell are you doing right now babe!!! の英語訳を教えてください お願いしますm(__)m