• 締切済み

日本語の歌詞を英語にお願いします><

日本語の歌詞を英語の歌詞っぽくしてほしいと知人にお願いされましたが、 なかなかうまくいかず・・皆さんのお力を貸していただきたいです>< どうかよろしくお願いいたします!! あの日、あなたを初めて見たとき、何かを感じたわ。 あなたの素敵なブロンドヘアーに夏色の肌 plus サングラス 私のハートはあの瞬間止まったの。 あなたは私に近寄ってきて言ったわ。Hey Girl what your name? だから私も近寄って言ったわ。What your name? あたしはただあなたの目が見たかった。 でもあなたったら渋って見せてくれないの。 Hey! あなたは誰なの?あたしの王子様? もしそうならあたしをここから連れ去って! あなたと一緒に行くわ!Come on baby! あなたに会ったばっかりだけどいいの! あたしってイカレテル But I don’t care! だって何か特別なものを感じたの!Come on baby! 私たちは夢中で話をしたわ。私はあなたを知りたかった。 あなたの素敵なスマイルにセクシーVoice without サングラス 私のハートはあの瞬間止まったの。 あなたは私に近寄って言ったわ。Can I kiss you? だから私も近寄って言ったわ。Not yet. あたしはあなたの瞳に引き込まれそうだった。 でも我慢したのよ。You know why? Hey! あなたは誰なの?あたしの王子様? もしそうならあたしをここから連れ去って! あなたと一緒に行くわ!Come on Baby! あなたに会ったばっかりだけどいいの! あたしってイカレテル But I don’t care! だって何か特別なものを感じたの!Come on baby! その夜の初めての電話忘れないわ 無駄話がすごく楽しかったわ ねえ?これって何?こんな気持ち初めてだわ! Hey! あなたは誰なの?あたしの王子様? もしそうならあたしをここから連れ去って! あなたと一緒に行くわ!Come on baby! あなたに会ったばっかりだけどいいの! あたしってイカレテル But I don’t care! だって何か特別なものを感じたの!Come on baby! Hey! もう知ってるわ!あなたが私の王子様! だからもう迎えに来ていいわ!だって・・ あなたに会いたい!I miss you baby! 長くなってしまいますが、どうかよろしくお願いいたします!!><

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

回答No.1

ものすごく日本人ぽくて英語にするのが難しいと思います。 英語の使い方も正直ものすごく日本人っぽいです 歌詞が完全に変わるかもしれませんがいいですか? I've felt something in my heart The day when I first met you You were tanned blonde with rayban Freezes my heart You came up to me and asked for my name So I went up to you and questioned back. All I wanted to see was your eyes behind rayban But then you refuse like a kinky guy. Hey! Are you my prince? Take me away from here if you are Cmon(come on) baby, I’ll go anywhere you go We don’t know much about each other But I don’t care coz(because) I’m retarded Cmon (come on)baby, I felt something in my heart You are like a Mystery, making me wanting to know more about you We never stopped chatting. Your smile and voice was Sexy Even tho without rayban Freeze my heart again. You came up to me and asked for my lips So I went up to you and puts finger on your lips. I was about get pulled into your eyes but I was patient, do you wanna(want to) know why? Hey! Are you my prince? Take me away from here if you are Cmon(come on) baby, I’ll go anywhere you go We don’t know much about each other But I don’t care coz(because) I’m retarded Cmon(come on) baby, I felt something in my heart My first night call was forgettable Pointless chat was like social life I don’t know what this thing is in my heart Hey! Are you my prince? Take me away from here if you are Cmon(come on) baby, I’ll go anywhere you go We don’t know much about each other But I don’t care coz(because) I’m retarded Cmon(come on) baby, I felt something in my heart Hey I miss you baby Coz I know your my prince And you’re taking me away from here. 一応書きましたがもうこれはもうあなたの知人の歌ではありません だから 英語のような歌を書きたいのであれば 洋曲を聴いてください あと 「歌は自分で作らないと意味がない、英語に変えるのなら自分でやらないとだめ じゃなきゃ歌が生きてない」と伝えてください。 ちなみに自分はBruno Marsとか好きなのでおすすめです。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語にして下さい。

my heart is blind but I don't care because when I am with you every thing has disappeared  and every time I hold you near   I never let you go どうゆう意味ですかね?? 翻訳サイトを使いましたがいまいち分かりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語 歌詞

英語を覚える為、英語の曲を歌おうとしたのですが、何かが違うんですけど、どうしてですか。 自分が歌おうとした曲は、アヴリル・ラヴィーンのGirlfrendです。 歌詞の頭は、 Hey Hey you you I don't like your girfrend No Way No Way think you need a new one 何ですけど、コレを普通に読むと追いつけなくなったり早口になります。どうしたら歌えるようになりますか。

• 歌詞の直訳を教えてください

アヴリルの歌「SMILE」の英語歌詞の直訳を どなたかしていただけないでしょうか?? 直訳を調べなければいけないのですが ネットで探しても、わかりやすく要訳された日本語訳しかでてきませんでした お願いいたします You know that I'm a crazy bitch I do what I want, when I feel like it All I wanna do is lose control But you don't really give a shit Ya go with it, go with it, go with it 'Cause you're fuckin' crazy rock n' roll You said Hey what's your name? It took one look and now I'm not the same Yeah, you said hey And since that day, You stole my heart and you're the one to blame Yeah [chorus] And that's why I smile It's been a while Since everyday and everything has felt this right And now You turn it all around And suddenly you're all I need The reason why I smile Last night I blacked out, I think. What did you, what did you put in my drink? I remember making out and then Oh oh I woke up with a new tattoo Your name was on me and my name was on you I would do it all over again You said Hey (hey) what's your name? (what's your name?) It took one look and Now I'm not the same Yeah, you said hey (hey) And since that day, (since that day) You stole my heart and you're the one to blame [chorus] And that's why I smile. It's been a while Since everyday and everything has felt this right And now You're turning it all around And suddenly you're all I need The reason why I smile The reason why I smile You know that I'm a crazy bitch I do what I want, when I feel like it All I wanna do is lose control You know that I'm a crazy bitch I do what I want, when I feel like it All I wanna do is lose control [chorus] And that's why I smile It's been a while Since everyday and everything has felt this right And now You're turning it all around And suddenly you're all I need The reason why I smile The reason why (The reason, the reason, why) I smile The reason why I smile

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

相手So I was bored so I was on the app we met on to see if I could find you. And I did! And seeing the pic you have saying love made me really happy. I really want to be with you. We don’t even have to do those stupid things I want when we first meet. I just want to be around you. And I know our first kiss will be so sweet (heart)(heart)(heart)(heart) 私Pic??? What are you talking about? 相手On your profile 私??? Sorry, I don't know 相手You have a piece of paper that has love written on it :( 私??? This? 相手Yes :3 私why are you happy? 相手Because I think you draw that with me in your mind

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いします!

Ain't no personal thing, boy But you have got to stay away Far, far away from my heart, my heart Don't you know what your kiss is doing Let me tell it to you from the start, boy I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end Baby You've been hanging around, boy And you have started sinking in Whoah, baby you're way out of line now Unaware how this all got started Let me tell it to you one more time, boy I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end I learned something about myself (Last night) Last night with you I knew I didn't want nobody else And you're scaring me to death now, baby I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end No I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby, yeah I'll fight you to the end I don't want to fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end I don't wanna fall in love.

• 歌詞を日本語に訳してください!

翻訳サイトにかけてみても変な日本語に なってしまい困っています。 長いですが翻訳してほしいです(><) よろしくお願いします。 RED/pieces I'm here again A thousand miles away from you A broken mess, just scattered pieces of who I am I tried so hard Thought I could do this on my own I've lost so much along the way Then I'll see your face I know I'm finally yours I find everything I thought I lost before You call my name I come to you in pieces So you can make me whole I've come undone But you make sense of who I am Like puzzle pieces in your eye Then I'll see your face I know I'm finally yours I find everything I thought I lost before You call my name I come to you in pieces So you can make me whole! I tried so hard! So hard! I tried so hard! Then I'll see your face I know I'm finally yours I find everything I thought I lost before You call my name I come to you in pieces So you can make me whole So you can make me whole

• 英語から日本語に訳してください!!

どなたか下記の英文の翻訳をお願いします<(_ _)> (1) I do find you attractive but what I see that really jumps out at me is the gentleness in your eyes. (2) the light in your eyes spoke of confidence and so much caring that I felt you were staring straight into my soul. (3) I prayed for friendship never dreaming you would want to take it beyond that.

• 英語のメールを日本語にしてください。

What a bad friend .try to give you a force kiss . here is a nice chu.! to heal you back to happiness.. i am going to check my PO box tomorrow . it was a busy day.. work .. work........... i need a vacation .. i want you to know that you are a wonderful person and i am so happy for your emails it make me feel, not so lonely . ... i know that the only thing you see is text in a email .but i want you to feel that i Gare about you .. you make me happy i wish this tush your heart .. こちらの英語を日本語に訳して頂きたいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• この歌詞の意味

どんな状況なんだろう。気になって寝られません(´・ω・`) Little Misty Say you Miss me Say you're sorry Be on My side Don't waste Your pride Say you're sorry I know something that you don't Know I will tell you if you want me To And when someone walks in here You will tell them what you know Little Misty Say you Miss me Say you're sorry Be on My side Don't waste Your pride Say you're sorry I know something you don't want To know I should shut up but I can't Please don't beg me not to say I need you to understand

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いします

Don't Turn Around と言う曲なのですが 和訳をお願いします。 (Spoken) I will survive without you... Don't tell me that you wanna leave... Whoa whoa whoa whoa Whoa whoa whoa whoa If you wanna leave I won't beg you to stay And if you gotta go, darling Maybe it's better that way I'm gonna be strong I'm gonna do fine Don't worry about this heart of mine (Spoken) Walk out that door See if I care Go on and go, but Don't turn around 'Cause you're gonna see my heart breaking Don't turn around I don't want you seeing me cry Just walk away It's tearing me apart that you're leaving I'm letting you go But I won't let you know... I won't let you know. Whoa whoa whoa whoa Whoa whoa whoa whoa I won't miss your arms around me Holding me tight (Holding me tight) And if you ever think about me Just know that I'll be alright (I'll be alright) I'm gonna be strong I'm gonna do fine Don't worry about this heart of mine (Spoken) I will survive I'll make it through I'll even learn to live without you Don't turn around 'Cause you're gonna see my heart breaking Don't turn around I don't want you seeing me cry Just walk away It's tearing me apart that you're leaving I'm letting you go But I won't let you know... I wish I could scream out loud That I love you, I wish I could say to you Don't go........ (Spoken) As he walks away He feels the pain getting strong People in your life They don't know what's going on Too proud to turn around He's gone Don't turn around 'Cause you're gonna see my heart breaking Don't turn around I don't want you seeing me cry Just walk away It's tearing me apart that you're leaving I'm letting you go, Baby don't turn around Whoa whoa whoa whoa Don't turn around Whoa whoa whoa whoa Just walk away Whoa whoa whoa whoa It's tearing me apart that you're leaving I'm letting you go Don't turn around Whoa whoa whoa whoa Don't turn around Whoa whoa whoa whoa Just walk away Whoa whoa whoa whoa