• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:歌詞の和訳をお願いします!)

Love Cuts: A Sensational Song about the Fear of Falling in Love

このQ&Aのポイント
  • This song expresses the fear of falling in love and the pain it can bring.
  • The lyrics convey the message that love can be as sharp as a knife, but the person they're addressing makes the pain feel good.
  • Despite their reservations, they are willing to fight for their independence and avoid the dangers of love.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9713/12080)
回答No.2

>女性の歌なので、女性目線だと思われます。 ⇒あ、そうでしたか! どうも失礼しました。 以下のように訳語を変更して再送します。 見直しをしてもやはりよく分かりませんが、彼と一夜を共にした女性が「すっかり魅了されたのに、少々強がっている。肉体的には受動的であっても、気持ちの上では自立していたい(?)」、といったニュアンスを表現した歌と解釈しました。 ♪♪ 人ごとじゃないわ あなたは、遠くへ行っちゃった 私の心を離れて あなたのキスがどんなに私を… 始めから言わせてね 私は、恋なんていや いや、いや 恋は、ナイフ あなたは、切れるナイフ ベイビー(=私のいとしい人) でも私は、最後まで戦うわ ベイビー あなたは私にまとわりついた で、それからぐったりとなった ワー、あなたが引き下がった いつからこうなったか分からないけど もう一度言わせて 私は、恋なんていや いや、いや 恋は、ナイフ あなたは、切れるナイフ ベイビー 私は最後まで戦うわ 私は、恋なんていや いや、いや 恋は、ナイフ あなたは、切れるナイフ ベイビー 私は最後まで戦うわ 私は、私の何かが分かったわ (昨夜だった) 昨夜、あなたと一緒にいて分かった 私は、ほかの誰も欲しくはなかった そして、今は死ぬほどあなたが怖い、ベイビー いやよ 私は、恋なんていや いや、いや 恋は、ナイフ あなたは、切れるナイフ ベイビー 私は最後まで戦う 私は、恋なんていや いや、いや 恋は、ナイフ あなたは、切れるナイフ ベイビー 私は最後まで戦う 私は、恋なんていや いや、いや 恋はナイフ あなたは、切れるナイフ ベイビー、ヤー 私は最後まで戦う 私は、恋なんていや いや、いや 恋は、ナイフ あなたは、切れるナイフ ベイビー 私は最後まで戦う 私は、恋なんていや ♪♪ 以上、再伸まで。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9713/12080)
回答No.1

以下のとおりお答えします。 いまいちよく分かりませんが、彼女と一夜を共にした男が「すっかり魅了されたのに、強がったり、その実、怖れおののいたりしている」ような内容(草食系男子の歌?)、と解釈しました。 人ごとじゃあないよ お前は、遠くへ行っちゃった オレの心を離れて お前のキスがどんなにオレを 始めから言わせてくれ オレは、恋なんていやだ やだ、やだ 恋は、ナイフだ お前は、切れるナイフだ ベイビー(可愛いやつ) でもオレは、最後まで戦うぞ ベイビー お前はオレにまとわりついていたな で、それからぐったりとなってった ワオー、お前が引き下がった いつからこうなったか分からないが もう一度言わせてくれ オレは、恋なんていやだ やだ、やだ 恋は、ナイフだ お前は、切れるナイフだ ベイビー オレは最後まで戦うぞ オレは、恋なんていやだ やだ、やだ 恋は、ナイフだ お前は、切れるナイフ ベイビー オレは最後まで戦うぞ オレは、オレの何かが分かったぞ (昨夜だったな) 昨夜、お前と一緒にいて分かったぞ オレは、ほかの誰も欲しくはなかった そして、今は死ぬほどお前が怖いよ、ベイビー いやだよ オレは、恋なんていやだ やだ、やだ 恋は、ナイフだ お前は、切れるナイフだ ベイビー オレは最後まで戦うぞ オレは、恋なんていやだ やだ、やだ 恋は、ナイフだ お前は、切れるナイフだ ベイビー オレは最後まで戦うぞ オレは、恋なんていやだ やだ、やだ 恋はナイフだ お前は、切れるナイフ ベイビー、ヤー オレは最後まで戦うぞ オレは、恋なんていやだ やだ、やだ 恋は、ナイフだ お前は、切れるナイフだ ベイビー オレは最後まで戦うぞ オレは、恋なんていやだ

pato493
質問者

補足

回答ありがとうございます! 女性の歌なので、女性目線だと思われます。 すみません!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いいたします。

I'll bring my love to you… I'll bring my love to you I've been stood up messed around and take for a fool but next time 'round I'm gonna change the rules and I don't care about the things that people say it's you I think about each and every day it's much too late for you to change your ways I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Lost inside your love is where I wanna be I'm just asking you to spend some time with me time and time you say you wanna be free and you can have some fun that's okay with me you will never know just how good I feel the joy inside of me makes me feel so real when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) It's much too late for you to change your way I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いします。

参考)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5TqIdff_DQ この歌にぴったりくる和訳をお願いします。 『 James Brown - I Feel Good 』 I feel good, I knew that I would, now I feel good, I knew that I would, now So good, so good, I got you I feel nice, like sugar and spice I feel nice, like sugar and spice So nice, so nice, I got you When I hold you in my arms I know that I can't do no wrong And when I hold you in my arms My love won't do you no harm

• この曲の歌詞の和訳をして欲しいです

GOOD 4 NOTHINGのBROKENRADIOという曲の和訳をして欲しいです(^౪^) ※歌詞↓↓ I don't wanna go back to my old life, so never look back I don't wanna be, you don't need to be, we don't need ordinary days I don't wanna go back to my old life, so never look back I don't wanna be, you don't need to be, we don't need ordinary days This isn't what we want You gotta break out from it COME ON COME ON COME ON You know this feeling Cause we never say good-night LET'S GO LET'S GO LET'S GO We know this feeling Keep on rockin' through the night We are a broken radio

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いいたします。

Oooh, have you ever... Have you ever loved, loved, loved You keep running, running away I know you can’t run forever You think you’re heading for a heartbreak again Just as you did before I can teach you how to love again If you just trust in me I can show you things you never seen You don’t know how... CHORUS Have you ever loved somebody Can you learn to love somebody When somebody loves you Have you ever known that feeling Ooh that special feeling When somebody loves you You build a fortress around yourself Your emotions they hide within You’ve got your heart securely locked away And you won’t let nobody in I can teach you how to love again If you just trust in me I can show you things you never seen You don’t know how... CHORUS Have you ever loved somebody Can you learn to love somebody When somebody loves you (can you tell me please) Have you ever known that feeling Ooh that special feeling (don’t it feel good) When somebody loves you Oh, When you think that it’s safe, girl Just take a look around I will be there behind you There’s nothing to fear, no ‘Cuz I can never hurt you I think the world about you Can you learn to love me, too Can you learn to love me, too Mmm, I can teach you how to love again (love again) If you just trust in me I can show you things you never seen You don’t know how...

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いします

Don't Turn Around と言う曲なのですが 和訳をお願いします。 (Spoken) I will survive without you... Don't tell me that you wanna leave... Whoa whoa whoa whoa Whoa whoa whoa whoa If you wanna leave I won't beg you to stay And if you gotta go, darling Maybe it's better that way I'm gonna be strong I'm gonna do fine Don't worry about this heart of mine (Spoken) Walk out that door See if I care Go on and go, but Don't turn around 'Cause you're gonna see my heart breaking Don't turn around I don't want you seeing me cry Just walk away It's tearing me apart that you're leaving I'm letting you go But I won't let you know... I won't let you know. Whoa whoa whoa whoa Whoa whoa whoa whoa I won't miss your arms around me Holding me tight (Holding me tight) And if you ever think about me Just know that I'll be alright (I'll be alright) I'm gonna be strong I'm gonna do fine Don't worry about this heart of mine (Spoken) I will survive I'll make it through I'll even learn to live without you Don't turn around 'Cause you're gonna see my heart breaking Don't turn around I don't want you seeing me cry Just walk away It's tearing me apart that you're leaving I'm letting you go But I won't let you know... I wish I could scream out loud That I love you, I wish I could say to you Don't go........ (Spoken) As he walks away He feels the pain getting strong People in your life They don't know what's going on Too proud to turn around He's gone Don't turn around 'Cause you're gonna see my heart breaking Don't turn around I don't want you seeing me cry Just walk away It's tearing me apart that you're leaving I'm letting you go, Baby don't turn around Whoa whoa whoa whoa Don't turn around Whoa whoa whoa whoa Just walk away Whoa whoa whoa whoa It's tearing me apart that you're leaving I'm letting you go Don't turn around Whoa whoa whoa whoa Don't turn around Whoa whoa whoa whoa Just walk away Whoa whoa whoa whoa

• BIGBANGの歌詞なのですが

BIGBANGの歌詞なのですが 自分で少し訳したのですがわからないところが多くて困っています。 誰か訳していただけないでしょうか... カジュアルな感じでいいので よろしくお願いしますm(_)m I don’t wanna be without you girl (Got me slowly dying) Where did we go wrong my girl (Why can’t we keep on trying) I don’t wanna be without you girl (I gave my heart to you) Going outta my mind, cuz I love you, I need you girl Baby baby baby You know we go back for oh so long Baby baby baby Used to having you here in my arms Baby baby baby You know what we had was oh so strong Just say you’ll still be mine Cuz I love you, I need you girl My homey lover friend, together yea we had it all Could never see an end, just roll forever deep in love We’d get our groove on Do everything so happily, so free And nothing anyone could ever hate on (Yea, yea, yea) Baby you’re my everything; I’ll do anything for ya Never knew another girly quite like ya And I wanna excite ya Like, like giving you what you wanna do girl If there’s anyone, I’ll straight run ‘em Unfadeable, GD stun ‘em What up, what up, can’t put up, put up When you’re telling me you’re gonna need time alone Tried to call you a thousand times up on the phone ( I called you on the phone) Never did you answer once, you know that’s wrong (You know that’s really wrong yea) Can we talk this out, I wanna know why did you leave me hanging, oh so dam Yo, we used to be one, lovers on the run, no doubt Fosho, we got each other’s back, that’s fact yo Never had a big prob we’d solve and evolve like a couple should is all, that’s all It seemed we had the love thing on locked With everything we were top But little did I know That you would just up and go How could I’ve known Cuz all in my eyes It was all good Had everything we ever wanted Now that you’re showing your True colors baby, now I know (You Know) Oh, that we weren’t meant to be no, nooo

• 歌詞の和訳がしりたいです。

竹内まりやの『本気でオンリーユー』の訳がどうしても知りたいので、凄く長くてお手数おかけしてしまいますが、どなたかご協力、お願いします。教えてください! Now let's get married No need to wait and waste our time Why do we have to carry on this way? No one can keep us apart So,let's get married right away I'll wake you up in the morning,my baby Sweeten your coffee with my kiss And in the night I will hold you so tightly Whisperin' the words you long to hear So, let's get married Why don't you ask me and stop hesitating? Just think how happy we can be You & me in a small house with a dog So, let's get married right away When you are blue and so down, my baby I'll give a smile to cheer you up But if I get sad and lonely Please hug me close and wipe my tears So, let's get married I just don't know how to live without you Maybe it's nice to have our kids some day And this is all I can say Now let's get married right away So, let's get married right away

• 和訳お願いします(;_;)

歌詞なんですが意味が知りたいので和訳できる方お願いします(;_;) STAY WITH ME BY MY SIDE NO ONE MAKES ME FEEL ALRIGHT FOREVER AND EVER GIRL OH I DEDICATE MY LIFE TO YOU BOY TILL THE END OF TIME LOVE IS ON OUR SIDE SO TELL ME BABY YOU'LL ALWAYS BE MINE, YOUR MINE

• 歌詞ですが 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 (1) Ain't nothing better than watching you smile. Ain't nothing better than watching you laugh. out loud, my baby. Ain't nothing better than watching you, me, you. Ain't nothing better than right now . (2) In your eyes lie the secrets I don't wanna miss. Put your hand in my hand and make a fist. Grab my shirt. curl your lip as if you know staring back in my eyes saying "please don't go" (3) I don't know what it is. That you really want or you need. Hate every moment away from you.  see you sleeping in my dreams. I know you're in your mothers arms. I know that you're safe from harm. You know I'm coming home real soon. And I'm bringing all my love for you. (4) And I can't take away the pain if I don't know you're hurting again. I can't leave you on your own. if I know you're crying all alone. my hearts pumping black and blues. (5) that's how I feel when I'm not with you. A million years pass every day,  losing the time I'm always on my way. I don't know what it is. I hope you understand when I'm gone. I'll always come back home for you. Open your eyes to a brand new dawn. (6) Let us have this moment of truth. Let us have this moment, our youth. Cause all my time goes so fast. Hope my life slows so this can last.

• 和訳お願いします

Are we friend relations forever? と送ったら、non, we will see i don't know if you understand or not i did not understand your question と返事がありIs it the question that I sent to you now?と送ったら、 yesとあり、"we will see"you send me? と聞いたらyes i don't wanna be friends, i wanna something moreときました。 but,You did the same answer before. It is that we are friends from now on. I understood it. と答えるとno,don't worry, i don't wanna be just friendsときました。どういう意味でしょうか?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 高画質でプリントをすると、グレーの部分がピンクがかって印刷されます。
  • 標準か速い印刷をするとグレー色で印刷されます。
  • ピンクがかってしまう不具合を解決したいです。
回答を見る