• 締切済み

歌詞の和訳をお願いします

Don't Turn Around と言う曲なのですが 和訳をお願いします。 (Spoken) I will survive without you... Don't tell me that you wanna leave... Whoa whoa whoa whoa Whoa whoa whoa whoa If you wanna leave I won't beg you to stay And if you gotta go, darling Maybe it's better that way I'm gonna be strong I'm gonna do fine Don't worry about this heart of mine (Spoken) Walk out that door See if I care Go on and go, but Don't turn around 'Cause you're gonna see my heart breaking Don't turn around I don't want you seeing me cry Just walk away It's tearing me apart that you're leaving I'm letting you go But I won't let you know... I won't let you know. Whoa whoa whoa whoa Whoa whoa whoa whoa I won't miss your arms around me Holding me tight (Holding me tight) And if you ever think about me Just know that I'll be alright (I'll be alright) I'm gonna be strong I'm gonna do fine Don't worry about this heart of mine (Spoken) I will survive I'll make it through I'll even learn to live without you Don't turn around 'Cause you're gonna see my heart breaking Don't turn around I don't want you seeing me cry Just walk away It's tearing me apart that you're leaving I'm letting you go But I won't let you know... I wish I could scream out loud That I love you, I wish I could say to you Don't go........ (Spoken) As he walks away He feels the pain getting strong People in your life They don't know what's going on Too proud to turn around He's gone Don't turn around 'Cause you're gonna see my heart breaking Don't turn around I don't want you seeing me cry Just walk away It's tearing me apart that you're leaving I'm letting you go, Baby don't turn around Whoa whoa whoa whoa Don't turn around Whoa whoa whoa whoa Just walk away Whoa whoa whoa whoa It's tearing me apart that you're leaving I'm letting you go Don't turn around Whoa whoa whoa whoa Don't turn around Whoa whoa whoa whoa Just walk away Whoa whoa whoa whoa

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

(語り)アンタなんかいなくたって一人でやってけるもん 出て行きたいんならそうすればいいじゃん フフ~ンのフン 行きたいってのを止めたりしないの どうしてもってなら仕方ない アタシにとってはもっけの幸い 強くなって素敵な人生が送れそう アタシになんか構わないでね (語り)早く出てってくんない いいかげん 早く消えろってのよ 振り返らないで ズタズタの心がバレバレになっちゃうから 振り向かないで 泣き顔見られちゃヤダもんね 早く行ってちょうだい 身の裂かれる思いってこれなのね でも絶対に内緒 こんな気持ちアンタだけには トホホ トホホ トホホホホ アタシを抱きしめてくれたその両腕なんか忘れたわ とってもキツく (とてもアツく) もしも思い出すことがあったらば 逞しく素敵な生活送ってるからさ 全然心配要らないって (語り)一人ぼっちだって 何とかやってけるわ アンタなしでの新しい挑戦よ 振り返らないで ズタズタの心がバレバレになっちゃうから 振り向かないで 泣き顔見られちゃイヤだから 早く行ってちょうだい 身の裂かれる思いってこれなのね でも絶対に内緒 こんな気持ちアンタだけには グヤジ~!こんなに好きやのに 好きやーって叫ばれへんのやね ホントはこう言いたいんよ 行かんといて~ 出ていきながら彼はだんだん苦しくなってくる 生きていく上で人は 余りにも愚かな見栄っ張り 振り返ることすら出来ないなんて 彼は立ち去る 振り返らないで ズタズタの心がバレバレになっちゃうから 振り向かないで 泣き顔見られちゃヤダもんね 早く行ってちょうだい 身の裂かれる思いってこれなのね でも絶対に内緒 こんな気持ちアンタだけには お願いちょっとでいいから 振り向いて そんなに早く行かなくてもいいじゃない あなたがいなくなるって こんなにも辛いのね あなたを失うって 一目でいいから うわ~ん うわ~ん ちょっとでいいから 行っちゃうまえに 振り返ってってば ア~ン アン アン アン

dell93
質問者

お礼

素晴らしく扇情的な意訳をありがとうございます 凄く雰囲気があって良いと思います(・∀・)

関連するQ&A

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いいたします。

I'll bring my love to you… I'll bring my love to you I've been stood up messed around and take for a fool but next time 'round I'm gonna change the rules and I don't care about the things that people say it's you I think about each and every day it's much too late for you to change your ways I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Lost inside your love is where I wanna be I'm just asking you to spend some time with me time and time you say you wanna be free and you can have some fun that's okay with me you will never know just how good I feel the joy inside of me makes me feel so real when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) It's much too late for you to change your way I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いいたします。

Oooh, have you ever... Have you ever loved, loved, loved You keep running, running away I know you can’t run forever You think you’re heading for a heartbreak again Just as you did before I can teach you how to love again If you just trust in me I can show you things you never seen You don’t know how... CHORUS Have you ever loved somebody Can you learn to love somebody When somebody loves you Have you ever known that feeling Ooh that special feeling When somebody loves you You build a fortress around yourself Your emotions they hide within You’ve got your heart securely locked away And you won’t let nobody in I can teach you how to love again If you just trust in me I can show you things you never seen You don’t know how... CHORUS Have you ever loved somebody Can you learn to love somebody When somebody loves you (can you tell me please) Have you ever known that feeling Ooh that special feeling (don’t it feel good) When somebody loves you Oh, When you think that it’s safe, girl Just take a look around I will be there behind you There’s nothing to fear, no ‘Cuz I can never hurt you I think the world about you Can you learn to love me, too Can you learn to love me, too Mmm, I can teach you how to love again (love again) If you just trust in me I can show you things you never seen You don’t know how...

• 歌詞和訳お願いします。

Delta GoodremのBe Strongという曲なんですが、和訳歌詞が知りたいのに 調べても出てきません。 誰か、和訳をよろしくお願いします。 Are you swimming up stream in oceans of blue Do you feel like your sinking? Are you sick of the rain after all you've been through? Well I know what you're thinking When you can't take it You can make it Sometime soon I know you'll see 'cause when you're in your darkest hour And all of the light just fades away and When you're like a single flower whose colours have turned to shades of gray Well hang on and be strong We're taking each step one day at a time You can't loose your spirit Let live and let live forget and forgive It's all how you see it And just remember keep it together Don't you know you're never alone 'cause when you're in your darkest hour And all of the light just fades away When you're like a single flower whose colours have turned to shades of gray Well hang on (whoa) and be strong No you're not defeated And soon you'll be smiling once again Then you won't have to feel it Let it go with the wind Time passes us by And know that you're allowed to cry 'cause when you're in your darkest hour And all of the light just fades away When you're like a single flower whose colours have turned to shades of gray Well hang on (whoa) and be strong (hang on hang on) Be strong Hold on and be strong

• tom waits の歌詞を訳して下さい

tom waits の take it with me という曲の歌詞がどうしても 知りたいのですが、どなたか教えて下さい。お願いします。 Phone's off the hook No one knows where we are It's a long time since I Drank champagne The ocean is blue As blue as your eyes I'm gonna take it with me When I go Old long since gone Now way back when We lived in Coney Island Ain't no good thing Ever dies I'm gonna take it with me When I go Far far away a train Whistle blows Wherever you're goin Wherever you've been Waving good bye at the end Of the day You're up and you're over And you're far away Always for you, and Forever yours It felt just like the old days We fell asleep on Beaula's porch I'm gonna take it with me When I go All broken down by The side of the road I was never more alive or Alone I've worn the faces off All the cards I'm gonna take it with me When I go Children are playing At the end of the day Strangers are singing On our lawn It's got to be more Than flesh and bone All that you're loved Is all you own In a land there's a town And in that town there's A house And in that house There's a woman And in that woman There's a heart I love I'm gonna take it With me when I go I'm gonna take it With me when I go

• 和訳お願いします

When the moon's in the sky we like it It's not gonna give us bad advice So go and dance with your thunder and lightning Where the paradise birds are fighting Let's shake things up a bit tonight Are you coming out tonight? Are you coming out tonight? Cos we're going out tonight And we won't be cattle on your farm tonight Ask yourself why Come on, ask your man why Cos you're ugly and you lie And you kriss kross kriss kross It's a lie So bye bye bye bye bye bye Are you coming out tonight? Well come out with us tonight Cos there's wrong and there is right And we know which one we are tonight Ah don't start crying now Don't go crying now Cos the moon is gonna dance for us tonight Don't go dying now You're not dying now And the sky is just not close to us tonight And as for you, friend High in your high home Watching us all falling down like rain I hope you're happy Feel really holy Cos your godliness has taken every single thing I loved on earth tonight Oh I won't let you leave me You're all I've got, believe me Stay Don't close your eyes Nobody really dies They all just end up in the sky So far away お願いいたします

• この歌詞、和訳してください。

小柳ゆきさんの「Hit on」という曲のサビです。  →I'm gonna take you where I won't see you no more, get closer. どうしてもうまく訳せません。一文でわかり難いかもしれませんが、お願いします。 

• 歌詞ですが 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 (1) Ain't nothing better than watching you smile. Ain't nothing better than watching you laugh. out loud, my baby. Ain't nothing better than watching you, me, you. Ain't nothing better than right now . (2) In your eyes lie the secrets I don't wanna miss. Put your hand in my hand and make a fist. Grab my shirt. curl your lip as if you know staring back in my eyes saying "please don't go" (3) I don't know what it is. That you really want or you need. Hate every moment away from you.  see you sleeping in my dreams. I know you're in your mothers arms. I know that you're safe from harm. You know I'm coming home real soon. And I'm bringing all my love for you. (4) And I can't take away the pain if I don't know you're hurting again. I can't leave you on your own. if I know you're crying all alone. my hearts pumping black and blues. (5) that's how I feel when I'm not with you. A million years pass every day,  losing the time I'm always on my way. I don't know what it is. I hope you understand when I'm gone. I'll always come back home for you. Open your eyes to a brand new dawn. (6) Let us have this moment of truth. Let us have this moment, our youth. Cause all my time goes so fast. Hope my life slows so this can last.

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いします!

Ain't no personal thing, boy But you have got to stay away Far, far away from my heart, my heart Don't you know what your kiss is doing Let me tell it to you from the start, boy I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end Baby You've been hanging around, boy And you have started sinking in Whoah, baby you're way out of line now Unaware how this all got started Let me tell it to you one more time, boy I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end I learned something about myself (Last night) Last night with you I knew I didn't want nobody else And you're scaring me to death now, baby I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end No I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby, yeah I'll fight you to the end I don't want to fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end I don't wanna fall in love.

• 洋楽、和訳歌詞

R.kerryのyour body's callin'の和訳歌詞を分かる方おしえてください。 Yeah, I don't want you to hold back any longer baby Cause tonight, I'm gonna give you all the little things I know you've been waiting for So, brace yourself and listen I hear you callin', "Here I come baby" To save you, oh oh Baby no more stallin' These hands have been longing to touch you baby And now that you've come around, to seein' it my way You won't regret it baby, and you surely won't forget it baby It's unbelieveable how your body's calling for me I can just hear it callin' callin' for me [1] - My Body's callin' for you My Body's callin' for You My Body's callin' for you My Body's callin' for You Tell me, what's your desire Baby your wish is my deal oh yes it is baby Let me take you higher Show you how you should feel, baby Oh So we speak now and forever hold your body Whatever it is you want from me, baby You see you don't have to say nothing Knowing your body wants something And it's easy for me to see That your body's callin' for me [Repeat 1] I'm listening baby I hear you callin' me I'm listening baby I hear you callin' me I'm listening baby I hear you callin' me I'm listening baby I hear you callin' me [Repeat 1 until fade out]

• 和訳をお願いします

有名な漫画ピーナッツからの引用ですが、まるで意味がわかりません。 和訳よろしくお願いします。 I think it is possible to be too nice! By golly, nobody’s gonna walk all over me! No, sir! If anybody’s gonna do any walking, it’s gonna be me! There’s only one way to survive these days... you have to walk over them before they walk over you! It must be nice to have a philosophy that will sustain you in times of need!