• 締切済み

洋楽、和訳歌詞

R.kerryのyour body's callin'の和訳歌詞を分かる方おしえてください。 Yeah, I don't want you to hold back any longer baby Cause tonight, I'm gonna give you all the little things I know you've been waiting for So, brace yourself and listen I hear you callin', "Here I come baby" To save you, oh oh Baby no more stallin' These hands have been longing to touch you baby And now that you've come around, to seein' it my way You won't regret it baby, and you surely won't forget it baby It's unbelieveable how your body's calling for me I can just hear it callin' callin' for me [1] - My Body's callin' for you My Body's callin' for You My Body's callin' for you My Body's callin' for You Tell me, what's your desire Baby your wish is my deal oh yes it is baby Let me take you higher Show you how you should feel, baby Oh So we speak now and forever hold your body Whatever it is you want from me, baby You see you don't have to say nothing Knowing your body wants something And it's easy for me to see That your body's callin' for me [Repeat 1] I'm listening baby I hear you callin' me I'm listening baby I hear you callin' me I'm listening baby I hear you callin' me I'm listening baby I hear you callin' me [Repeat 1 until fade out]

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

関連するQ&A

• 英語できる方歌詞の和訳おねがいします。

Take me on a ride inside your heart, tonight just you and me take me to live inside the truth sugar i wanna taste the way you feel inside all through the night forget about the time just close your eyes sugar always though my heart, it breaks baby oh let me be the one to come alone tonight let me be such a deep suprise as the world you know begins to cry tonight just let it be if you wanna let it grow sugar we can come alive inside your dreams tonight live to believe you are the only one for me

• 一部の歌詞と和訳を教えて下さい!!

Bruno MarsのGrenadeという曲にある、 【 】内の和訳を教えていただけませんか? また、【 】内の≪ ≫の歌詞が、「breaks」の他にも「brakes」と書かれていたりします。 歌詞の前後からしてどちらが正しいのでしょうか? 宜しくお願いします!! Easy come, easy go That's just how you live, oh Take, take, take it all, But you never give Should of known you was trouble from the first kiss, Had your eyes wide open - Why were they open? (*1) Gave you all I had And you tossed it in the trash You tossed it in the trash, you did To give me all your love is all I ever asked, Cause what you don't understand is I'd catch a grenade for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah) Throw my hand on a blade for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah) I'd jump in front of a train for ya (yeah, yeah , yeah) You know I'd do anything for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah) Oh, oh I would go through all this pain, Take a bullet straight through my brain, Yes, I would die for ya baby ; But you won't do the same No, no, no, no Black, black, black and blue beat me till I'm numb Tell the devil I said "hey" when you get back to where you're from Mad woman, bad woman, That's just what you are, yeah, 【You'll smile in my face then rip the ≪breaks か brakes≫ out my car】 Gave you all I had (*1) If my body was on fire, ooh You' d watch me burn down in flames You said you loved me you're a liar Cause you never, ever, ever did baby... But darling I'll still catch a grenade for ya Throw my hand on a blade for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah) I'd jump in front of a train for ya (yeah, yeah , yeah) You know I'd do anything for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah) Oh, oh I would go through all this pain, Take a bullet straight through my brain, Yes, I would die for ya baby ; But you won't do the same. No, you won't do the same, You wouldn't do the same, Ooh, you'll never do the same, No, no, no, no

• 洋楽の歌詞、和訳頼みます・

Lordiってバンドの曲なんですが、 カラオケで意味も分からずに歌っているのがなんか恥ずかしいので、せっかくなら訳を知りたいと思っての質問です。 曲名は Devil is a loser です。 曲名は、「悪魔は敗北者」って意味ですよね? 以下歌詞です。 You wanted power and you begged for fame You wanted everything the easy way You wanted gain without pain Now your bill is in the mail You got stronger but your mind got weak You made a promise that you couldn't keep You had it all - You lost more It's all there in the fee Via hell incorporated (regeneration) 1st you love it then you hate it (you're such a saint) And now you're never gonna make it (bad situation) Get on get on down there's hell to pay Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch For better or for worse and you don't care which Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch Runnin' into trouble you skitch He's my bitch You wanted riches and a license to kill You got poverty, then you got ill You got poor and you lost your will All your dreams unfulfilled I get my kicks when you blow your fuse No-one got killed but that's no excuse Hands up, I let you know when it's done I've got the only gun Via hell incorporated (regeneration) 1st you love it then you hate it (you're such a saint) And now you're never gonna make it (bad situation) Get on get on down there's hell to pay Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch For better or for worse and you don't care which Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch Runnin' into trouble you skitch And there were no refunds (devil is a loser) Just failing guarantees (devil is a loser) "Confess your sins, son" (devil is a loser) Said the preacher on TV (devil is a loser) You got yourself some greasepaint Set of white and black All you got was laughter and Gene Simmons on your back Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch For better or for worse and you don't care which Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch Runnin' into trouble you skitch He's my bitch (the devil is a loser and he's my bitch] For better or for worse and you don't care which Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch Runnin' into trouble you skitch Yeah Runnin' into trouble you skitch Whooow Runnin' into trouble you skitch ... 長いですが・・ すべて訳してくれると本当にありがたいですが、 どういった曲なのかって言う雰囲気だけでも知りたいです。。 よかったらお願いします。

• この英語の歌詞を和訳して下さい。簡単だと思います!

英語の能力が足りずフワーッとしか分かりません。 完璧に正確でなくても構いませんので出来る限りで訳して頂きたいです。 As long as I'm with you I can't go wrong Oh baby what you do to me You're the one I've tryin' to see you, for such a long,long time Maybe I just have to face that I was out of line When it comes to lovin' you All the things that I would do I've been waiting for this day for far too long I never could imagine it so strong How I try to reach you, in every way I can Baby, but it's hard to find a way to show that I'm your man

• 洋楽の歌詞を和訳してください・・

Lordiってバンドの曲なんですが、 カラオケで意味も分からずに歌っているのがなんか恥ずかしいので、せっかくなら訳を知りたいと思っての質問です。 曲名は Devil is a loser です。 曲名は、「悪魔は負けた」って意味ですよね? 以下歌詞です。 You wanted power and you begged for fame You wanted everything the easy way You wanted gain without pain Now your bill is in the mail You got stronger but your mind got weak You made a promise that you couldn't keep You had it all - You lost more It's all there in the fee Via hell incorporated (regeneration) 1st you love it then you hate it (you're such a saint) And now you're never gonna make it (bad situation) Get on get on down there's hell to pay Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch For better or for worse and you don't care which Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch Runnin' into trouble you skitch He's my bitch You wanted riches and a license to kill You got poverty, then you got ill You got poor and you lost your will All your dreams unfulfilled I get my kicks when you blow your fuse No-one got killed but that's no excuse Hands up, I let you know when it's done I've got the only gun Via hell incorporated (regeneration) 1st you love it then you hate it (you're such a saint) And now you're never gonna make it (bad situation) Get on get on down there's hell to pay Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch For better or for worse and you don't care which Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch Runnin' into trouble you skitch And there were no refunds (devil is a loser) Just failing guarantees (devil is a loser) "Confess your sins, son" (devil is a loser) Said the preacher on TV (devil is a loser) You got yourself some greasepaint Set of white and black All you got was laughter and Gene Simmons on your back Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch For better or for worse and you don't care which Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch Runnin' into trouble you skitch He's my bitch (the devil is a loser and he's my bitch] For better or for worse and you don't care which Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch Runnin' into trouble you skitch Yeah Runnin' into trouble you skitch Whooow Runnin' into trouble you skitch ... 長いですが・・ すべて訳してくれると本当にありがたいですが、 どういった曲なのかって言う雰囲気だけでも知りたいです。。 よかったらお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いしたいです・・・

先日ハマった曲です 和訳をしていただけたら嬉しいです(;_;) 歌詞: Day by day We have lost our edge Don’t you know ? Forgotten is the life we led Now it seems You don’t care what the risk is The peaceful times have made us blind Can’t look back They will not come back Can’t be afraid It’s time after time Once again i’m hiding in my room The peaceful times have made us blind So you can’t fly if you never try You told me… Oh, long ago But you left the wall Out side the gate So more than ever, it’s real It was like a nightmare It’s painful for me Because nobody wants to die too fast Remember the day of grief Now it’s strange for me I could see your face I could hear your voice Remember the day we met It’s painful for me Because nobody wants to die too fast Remember a day we dreamt It’s painful for me I could see your face I could hear your voice Song for reluctant heroes Oh Give me you strength Our life is so short Song for reluctant heroes I wanna be brave like you From my heart Song for reluctant heroes Oh Give me you strength Our life is so short Song for reluctant heroes I wanna be brave like you Can’t look back They will not come back Can’t be afraid It’s time after time Once again I’m hiding in my room The peaceful times have made us blind So you can’t fly if you never try You told me… Oh, long ago But you left the wall Out side the gate Out side the gate So more than ever, it’s real It was like a nightmare It’s painful for me Because nobody wants to die too fast Remember the day of grief Now it’s strange for me I could see your face I could hear your voice Remember the day we met It’s painful for me Because nobody wants to die too fast Remember a day we dreamt It’s painful for me I could see your face I could hear your voice It was like a nightmare It’s painful for me Because nobody wants to die too fast Remember the day of grief Now it’s strange for me I could see your face I could hear your voice Remember the day we met It’s painful for me Because nobody wants to die too fast Remember a day we dreamt It’s painful for me I could see your face I could hear your voice

• 歌詞の和訳がしりたいです。

竹内まりやの『本気でオンリーユー』の訳がどうしても知りたいので、凄く長くてお手数おかけしてしまいますが、どなたかご協力、お願いします。教えてください! Now let's get married No need to wait and waste our time Why do we have to carry on this way? No one can keep us apart So,let's get married right away I'll wake you up in the morning,my baby Sweeten your coffee with my kiss And in the night I will hold you so tightly Whisperin' the words you long to hear So, let's get married Why don't you ask me and stop hesitating? Just think how happy we can be You & me in a small house with a dog So, let's get married right away When you are blue and so down, my baby I'll give a smile to cheer you up But if I get sad and lonely Please hug me close and wipe my tears So, let's get married I just don't know how to live without you Maybe it's nice to have our kids some day And this is all I can say Now let's get married right away So, let's get married right away

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いします

Friendsの「Listen to your heartbeat」という曲中にある歌詞について質問します。 I do believe in the two of us That you and me – we are the only ones この意味がわかるようでわかりません。 この2行の和訳をお願いします。 できましたら、 なぜ、そのように訳されたのか、その理由を教えていただけるありがたいです。 参考までに 曲名:Listen to your heartbeat I wanna know what you feel inside Is something wrong? Why did you leave last night? Is it all just a game? – Oh... tell me why we can't be lovers I do believe in the two of us That you and me – we are the only ones And we were meant to be true, so tell me why we can't be lovers How could I be such a fool I thought I already knew it all, but I know I was totally wrong Listen to your heartbeat – it will take you higher Follow your emotions – I know you'll get stronger Listen to your heartbeat – the feeling will guide you Hold on to devotion – I know it's inside you How will I know if you're fooling me? Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems to be Like it's all just a game, and I just want us to be lovers We had it all in our hands Just like those all happy ends I still don't know why, but we lost it somehow Listen to your heartbeat – it will take you higher Follow your emotions – I know you'll get stronger Listen to your heartbeat – the feeling will guide you Hold on to devotion – I know it's inside you One more chance to make a try Nothing left to do for you and I Listen to your heartbeat – it will take you higher Follow your emotions – I know you'll get stronger Listen to your heartbeat – the feeling will guide you Hold on to devotion – I know it's inside you Listen to your heartbeat

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いいたします。

I'll bring my love to you… I'll bring my love to you I've been stood up messed around and take for a fool but next time 'round I'm gonna change the rules and I don't care about the things that people say it's you I think about each and every day it's much too late for you to change your ways I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Lost inside your love is where I wanna be I'm just asking you to spend some time with me time and time you say you wanna be free and you can have some fun that's okay with me you will never know just how good I feel the joy inside of me makes me feel so real when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) It's much too late for you to change your way I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you

• 歌詞を和訳してください。

R.ケリーのyour body's callinの和訳を知っている方おしえてください。