英語の問題について教えてください(>_<)

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英語の問題を解決するためには、次の日本文の文法や表現を正しく理解する必要があります。
  • 日本文に合わせて語句の並び替えを行う練習をすることで、文章作成のスキルを向上させることができます。
  • 英文の誤りを見つけるためには、文法や表現のルールをしっかりと把握する必要があります。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の問題について教えてください(>_<)

英語の問題教えてください(>_<)また質問すいません(>_<) 次の日本文に合うように、()のなかの語句を並び替えなさい。 1)私が彼を訪れる時はいつでも、彼は家にいません。 (he/on/whenever/call/is/him/I/out/, ). 2)誰がそう言おうとも、私は信じません。(*一語不要) (don't/no/so/matter/believe/whoever/says/I/it/who/,). 3)その問題がどんなに大変でも、私は解いて見せます。(*一語不要) I will try to solve it (problem/how/the/hard /matter/however/is/no). 4)彼女にはよくあることだが、彼女は早起きします。 (case/the/as/her/often/is/with), she keeps early times. 次英文の誤りを抜き出し、正しい語に直しなさい。 1)Mr. and Ms. Smith are carpenters whom are known to every one. 2)I saw the old man and his dog which are sitting on the bench together. 3)There a lot of books which is very popular among young generation. です(>_<) よろしくお願いします(>_<)

noname#184393
noname#184393
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

1)私が彼を訪れる時はいつでも、彼は家にいません。 Whenever I call on him, he is out. when と whenever は同じ位置に来ます。 2)誰がそう言おうとも、私は信じません。(*一語不要) No matter who says so, I don't believe it. ※この文を丸暗記すると次に使えます。 3)その問題がどんなに大変でも、私は解いて見せます。(*一語不要) No matter how hard the problem is 4)彼女にはよくあることだが、彼女は早起きします。 (case/the/as/her/often/is/with), she keeps early times. As is often the case with her ※熟語としておぼえましょう。 次英文の誤りを抜き出し、正しい語に直しなさい。 1)Mr. and Ms. Smith are carpenters WHO are known to every one. ※関係代名詞の直後が動詞なので主格にします。 2)I saw the old man and his dog THAT are sitting on the bench together. ※先行詞が人と動物なので that にします。 3)There a lot of books which ARE very popular among young GENERATIONS. ※先行詞が複数形なので動詞を複数対応にします。 ※genaration は可算名詞なので、無冠詞なら複数形にします。

その他の回答 (1)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.2

1)私が彼を訪れる時はいつでも、彼は家にいません。 Whenever I call on him, he is out. 2)誰がそう言おうとも、私は信じません。(*一語不要) No matter who says so, I don't believe it. 3)その問題がどんなに大変でも、私は解いて見せます。(*一語不要) I will try to solve it no matter how hard the problem is. 4)彼女にはよくあることだが、彼女は早起きします。 As is often the case with her, she keeps early times. 次英文の誤りを抜き出し、正しい語に直しなさい。 1)Mr. and Ms. Smith are carpenters WHO are known to every one. 2)I saw the old man and his dog WHO are sitting on the bench together. 3)There a lot of books which ARE very popular among young generation.

関連するQ&A

• 英語の文法問題です。

上の問題は、答えとともに訳もつけてほしいです。問題集に回答がないのでお願いします。タイプミスがあったらごめんなさい。 1 China is a country()I´ve wanted to visit for a long time.   アwhich イwhere ウin which エto which 2 ()wines the race will receive a blue ribbon.   アEveryone イAll that ウWhoever エWhomever 3 Mary is not()she was ten years ago.   アthat イwhat ウwhen エwhy 4 ()are you going to carry such a big suitcase for?   アHow イWhat ウWhere エWhy 5 ()is to blame for the accident?   アDo you think who イWho do you think ウWhom do you think エWho do you know 1 ジョーンズ氏には二人の娘がおり、二人とも結婚している。   Mr.Jone has two daughters,(of,married,both,are,whom) 2 彼に助けを求めるしかなかった。   (could,him,ask,all,was,we,do). 3 どんなに雨がひどくても、明日は出発しなければなりません。   I must start tomorrow,(it,no,may,matter,heavily,rain,how). 4 そんなことして何の役に立つのでしょうか。   (use,is,the,doing,what,of)such a thing? 5 タンザニアではどんな言語が話されていると思いますか?   (what,think,spoken,language,are,you,do)in Tanzania? 6 私には感謝の気持ちを表す言葉がなかった。   I had(with,no,to,which,words)express my gratitude.

• 英語の問題

He is not what he was ten years ago. ()is written in this report is full of mistakes. (1)what(2)it(3)that (4)which Lungs are to body () leaves are to the tree.(1)what(2)that(3)when (4)which 訳もお願いしますm(__)m

• 英語...

英語のドリル内に「It is useless no matter what you say to me.を日本語やくせよ。」という問題があったのですが、全く分かりません。どなたか、詳しく説明お願いします。

• 至急。英語について。

don't worry no matter if you do that or not I love you. I will always I love you. It is just hard to show that sometimes because we are so far away.←この離れてるからそれを示すのが難しいって 愛してるってことをちゃんと伝えれないのがってことですよね?

• 英語の質問です。

( )内の近い意味を持つ語を答えなさい。1.This part of the processing cannot be automated and needs to be done (by hand). (1)handly (2)manually (3)artificially (4)craftily 答え(2) ( )に入るもっとも適切なものを選びなさい。 2.I don't know that Tom had read War and Peace. ( ) surprised me most was the fact that he had read it in two days. (1)That (2)Who (3)Whoever (4)What 答え(4) 3.The man ( ) was my friend has betrayed me. (1)how I thought (2)what I thought (3)who I thought (4)whom I thought 答え(3) 4.Is this ( ) you said you bought in France? (1)as (2)that (3)what (4)which 答え(3) 5.Things are not ( ) they used to be. (1)while (2)what (3)when (4)that 5.This encyclopedia is very informative and, ( ) is more, inexpensive. (1)which (2)it (3)that (4)what 答え(4) 自分で解いてみたのですが、 訳ができずに困っています。 訳を教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語問題

1:He said he was unmarried, () was not true. (1)it (2)that (3)what (4)which 2:() might have been expected, she did a good job of it. (1)As (2)If (3)She (4)What 3:Do you agree with () he said over the telephone? (1)that (2)which (3)what (4)whoever 4:The town is now very different from () it was ten years ago. (1)what (2)which (3)that (4)where 5:They always give the available seats to () comes first. (1)whoever (2)whom (3)which (4)whomever 解答と訳をお願いします

• 和訳をお願いします

I just think whoever wrote that doesn't really know what they are talking about. I think whoever wrote it is unhappy perhaps because no one has said I love you to them. よろしくお願いします。

• この英語の問題教えてください。

(   )内を並べ替えなさい。 どのボタンを押せばよいのかわかりません。 I have (push / idea / to / which / no / button). あとこの問題は第?文型ですか? It was not until Monday that I received an e-mail from him. この英文を日本語訳お願いします。

• [英語]並び替え問題を教えて下さい><

1. Had () () () () () () her father was once the president of the company, she would never have been employed. (1) it (2) the fact (3) been (4) for (5) not (6) that 2. It was () () () () () () I discovered how important it is to be able to speak English. (1) I (2) not (3) to work (4) that (5) until (6) began 3. I heard a rumor that the man was very dangerous and that on () () () () () () child alone. (1) account (2) leave (3) you (4) no (5) must (6) your

• 英語の問題

1:Are John and Mary still living in NewYork? No,they ( ) to Dallds.(1)are just moved (2)had just moved (3)have just moved (4)will just move 2:Is that Italian restaurant next to the bookstore new? No,I think ( )for more than a year now. (1)it's been open (2)it's open (3)it's opened (4)it was open 3:It's a long time since ( ) from Peter. (1)I've heard (2)l heard (3)I haven't heard (4)I didn't hear 解答と訳をお願いします