• ベストアンサー

日本語でどう訳してますか??

Always draw hot water in to large receptacles. Also remember to hold the rim of the receptacle up high-hight enough to be past the spout of the tap to prevent inadvertent splashes of hot water onto hands. ここで使われてるto be past は日本語でどう訳してますか?? ”過ぎ去った”という意味合いですか? なんどもすみませんが、良かったらお願い致します。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

容器の壁の上を交差するように蛇口の配管が横切って『通っている』という意味です。花瓶やバケツに水道の蛇口から水を入れる様子を想像してください。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

お湯の水面が排出口より高くなるようにしてください。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 下記の英語を日本語に訳してもらえますか?

Always draw hot water in to large receptacles. Also remember to hold the rim of the receptacle up high-hight enough to be past the spout of the tap to prevent inadvertent splashes of hot water onto hands.

• 日本語訳を! 7-(5)

お願いします。 (14) When you arrive at the barracks, the smell of fresh baking bread makes your mouth water. Bakers pull loaves out of ovens large enough for you to stand in. You take some bread for yourself and then some fore your grandfather's Ka. You wander to the west side of the pyramid looking for his tomb. Your mother told you that his tomb is a miniature version of King Khufu's mer, except grandfather's is made from mud brick instead of stone. You pass the tomb of a husband and wife who worked on the Great Pyramid. You are one of the fdw who can read bits and pieces of hieroglyphs. What you read makes you quicken your pace past the tomb. It is cursed. "O all people who enter this tomb who will make evil against this tomb and destroy it; may the crocodile be against them on water, and snakes be against them on land; may the hippopotamus be against them on water, the scorpion against them on land." Even though you would never rob a tomb, the curse gives you the creeps, and you watch the ground ahead for snakes and scorpions. (15) Maybe you had better head back. The Overseer of All the King's Works will have assigned your job and you are anxious to see what you will be doing. Most of the farmers have to do all the heavy lifting, but maybe you will be lucky since you can read a little. Maybe you will be assigned a more skilled job. You hope that you can work on one of the boats in one of the boat pits. Wouldn't it be faaulous to be a boat builder for the afterlife? To help build the boat that King Khufu will use to navigate the stars?

• 英語を日本語に訳してください

Shoot at least one bullet out of ur right pistol Tap the reload button At the same time click to sprint Pull back on the anolog stick to stop yourself from running Hopefully you will be doing the glitch With this you will be able to run, shoot and stand still while holding on pistol out FPSゲームの操作方法です   お願いします。 直訳でいいです。

• 日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか。

お友達から外国のパンケーキ粉をもらったのですが、作り方が英語で記載されているので、どなたか訳していただけないでしょうか。 何となくはわかるのですが、ちょっと温度の辺りが不安です。 お友達に、いただいたお礼を言いたい為、なるたけ早めに作りたいです。 ですので、早くご回答くださった方にポイントのお礼をしたいと思います。 よろしくお願いいたします。 Mix poxder with water until mix is completely moist. Batter should be slightly lumpy. Pour about 1/4 cup batter onto a 375°F/190°C griddle. Cook pancakes for 1-1 1/2 minutes per side or until edges begin to day. Turn only once. Enjoy!

• 日本語訳を!

お願いします (8) The village of Deir el-Medina has been called a company town. The only people who lived there were the 40 to 60 tomb builders and their families. For generations the skilled craftsmen worked on the king's tombs, cutting into the cliffs of the west bank of the Nile across the river from the ancient city of Thebes. These artisans needed to be within easy commute of the necropolis, or city of the dead, where they worked. The workmen walked to the Valley of the Kings by way of a mountain path. During the week, rather than walking all the way back to their village, the workmen stayed at a camp of stone huts they had built on a level spot along the pathway. The tiny one- or two-room huts were clustered, sharing common walls. The group of huts looked like a honeycomb. An Egyptian workweek ran ten days, so it was not unusual for the workers to stay on the job for eight days and then travel to their families in the village for the "weekend." (9) Building a village within walking distance of the Valley of Kings had its problems. The biggest surely had to be water. Water had to be carried from the floodplain up to the valley to the village. With about 68 homes at Deir el-Medina, that's a lot of water. The state supplied half a dozen water carriers. And, of course, they recorded the deliveries. For the average six-person household, each person would get about four gallons a day for drinking and bathing (not including laundry, which was done by laundrymen, whose service was also provided by the state). Toting the water must have been an annoyance, especially if the deliveries were delayed for any reason. But Deir el-Medina's misfortune turns out to be our good fortune.

• 日本語にうまく訳すことができません

この英文を日本語訳にうまく訳すことができません。お願いします。 Some critics wonder if removing sea water from the seaweed as it\'s converted to fuel would require a large amount of energy that reduces its environmental benefits, though supporters say sun-drying could be used.

• intoJapanese日本語へ願:Morals

Indeed, the main way of fostering loyalty to the Imperial system in prewar Japan was through morals instruction in primary education. Given the historical results due to its focus on unquestioning obedience to authority, that approach should be left in the past. ( from; http://www.japantimes.co.jp/opinion/2013/02/24/editorials/whose-morals-will-be-taught/#.USlxBze6O55 )

• 日本語訳を!

お願いします (10) To address the water problem, the villagers tried to dig a well. They dug, and they dug and they dug. The well stretched 33 feet across and plummeted 170 feet down, with a descending spiral staircase cut into the rock wall. And still they never struck water. Finally, they gave up. The dry hole became a trash pit. The villagers filled it to the rim with, among other things, hundreds of records and letters written on pieces of broken pots―notes that give us a peek into the past. There are woeful letters from father to son ("I am wretched; I am searching for my sight but it is gone") and letters between lifelong friends ("since I was a child until today, I have been with you..."). There are shopping lists ("seek out for me one tunic in exchange for the ring; I will allow you ten days") and promises to do homework ("I will do it! See, I will do it, I will do it!"). Some things never change.

• 次の文の英訳をお願いしますm(_ _)m

The Romans believed the hot springs to be the source of new life and built a magnificent temple and bathing complex around the hot spring. It still flows with natural hot water.

• 日本語訳をお願いいたします。

You will need to prepare a small foot warmer or a hot-water bottle to warm yourself when you enter the air-raid shelter at our house, because it is very cold inside. A blanket is also necessary. Make sure you take matting, too. I really feel sorry for you, hearing how your hands get cold and cracked because of the cold weather and water in winter. Whenever you use water, make sure you dry your hands thoroughly and then rub them until they get warm. These are letters written from a battlefield by a husband to his wife in Tokyo during World War II. The writer of these letters was Lieutennant General Tadamichi Kuribayashi, a commander on Iwoto. He wrote these letters from the battlefield, which was burnt like a sea of fire by the US forces. Iwoto is a small flat island of 23.16 km^ that lies some 1,250 km distant from Tokyo. It is a barren island with no rivers or ponds. However, it was one of the hardest-fought battlefields of World War II.