• ベストアンサー

すいませんが、翻訳お願いします

Yes I will be making something very close, I plan on making a focus adapter that extends the finned look out. Please give me a PM in about 4-5 weeks as now I'm really back logged and wish I had a clone right about now You have a good day Jeff...

• bonboy
  • お礼率76% (549/719)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

ええ、私は、とても身近な物を作ろうとしています。 私は、鮮明な視野(又は映像、画像)を提供するフォーカスアダプタを作る予定です。 4、5週間ぐらい後に連絡(又はプライベートメッセージ)ください。 なぜなら、終わってなきゃいけない仕事が山積みだから。 自分の分身が今いてくれたらなと思ってます。 それでは。 ジェフ

bonboy
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

I don't trust Trump, Putin or Assad. This attack is way too convenient of a distraction. Trump doesn't give a shit about the refugees, why is he concerned now?

• 翻訳お願いします

I wish I knew, I haven't heard from kevin in a couple weeks, and the tracking number he gave me for my driver shipment shows it was never accepted by the post office - the shipping label was printed June 10th.

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

以下の英文の翻訳大変でもお願いします。 No.1  After speaking with jeff about these; we would like for you to accept these as a gift. We look forward to continuing doing business with you. No.2 If you want to bring some into stock, I will give you an introductory price. Let me know if you’re interested.

• 翻訳機に頼らない英語添削をお願いします

あなたは日本から遠いスペインに住んでいるけど、日本のことを本当によく知っているよね。あなたのことが心配で、余計なアドバイスしてごめんなさい。 あなたが日本に住む間、Happyな毎日になるように本当に祈ってるわ ↓ You live in Spain far from Japan, but you really know Japan. I am worried about you, I'm sorry for making extra advice. I really hope for happy everyday as long as you live in Japan.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

We just wanted to move on in a productive, caring, productive… — and did I say 'productive?' — environment, and when the time came for us to do that, I think we shocked a lot of people. So with that said, we really, really wish Scott the very, very best. I hope he one day finds the light. But as far us, we wanted to, like I said, move forward, and not try to recreate our catalog, because I think that's impossible to do; we had a lineup change, we have a different man in the band now, we have a different human being, a different energy.

• 至急です(>_<)翻訳してくださいm(_)m

I'm sorry but we don't talk usually. I won't talk to her ever again. Yuna you really don't need to worry about something like that. She isn't even in the USA. Truly I'm so sorry for making you feel this way. I swear I really do love you.←翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 至急 翻訳してくださいm(__)m

If come to Japan and I'm with you I will never want to leave. I know say this a lot but I so badly wish you could come here right now.翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 翻訳お願いします

どなたか英語の得意な方、下記英文を翻訳していただけないでしょうか? I'm good but busy. I have a special project I'm working on right now. How are you? I hate to do this but I feel I should be 100% honest with you. You are a very nice person and I enjoy teaching you in class, but I just don't feel like pursuing a relationship outside with you. I'm really sorry. I really hope we can still enjoy chatting at Sannomiya school. :-) Take care.

• 翻訳お願いします

2つあります。 1...I have not reached you yet in my work log but decided you should not have to wait any longer so I am bumping you up I am starting on your F25 right now, please tell me what the second heat sink is to be made for I have forgotten now 2...I just found it, it's a L2 black host OK I'm making the copper heat sink for the F25 now and then a copper one for the L2 host, get back to you soon.

• 友人からの英文を翻訳してください

ドイツ人の異性の友人から一ヵ月ぶりくらいにメールがきました。 私の英語力では満足に理解することができないのでどなたか助けていただけないかと思います。 よろしくお願いします。 以下内容。 How are you? The news about Japan always make me worry about you... I thought about you very often! But a friend shocked me a few weeks ago and I needed to take a break and stayed at my parents house in the country for some time. I know him for 9 years and now I found out everything he told me was a lie. Thats so disappointing. Soon Ill go back to Mannheim. My friends there are already waiting for me. So of course I had to write you again! I would to love to hear from you!