• ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします

The article is mainly about ____. Yuri Khudi's life in Siberia animals that are now extinct an important discovery what life was like for Lyuba

• tkdmgm
  • お礼率99% (129/130)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

記事は、主として、・・・についてのものである。 * シベリアでのユリ・クディの生活 * 現在では、絶滅した動物 * 重要な発見 * リューバにとって生活はどの様であったか

tkdmgm
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます! またお願いします(*^o^*)

関連するQ&A

• 和訳してください(>_<)

Have you ever seen the movie "Jurassic Park"? In this movie, biotechnology was used to revive extinct animals. Like the scientists in this movie, some people in real life are now trying to bring extinct animals back to life. Is this dream going to come true? At least a few scientists think so. They consider it possible to revive the long-extinct mammoth. If their plan succeeds, we will be able to see real living mammoths, just like the animals that appeared in "Jurassic Park." The mammoth used to live in the Arctic. It probably first appeared in Siberia, and then came to live in a wide area from Ireland to eastern North America. But about 10,000 years ago all the mammoths died. We do not know why. Some say they were hunted for food until they became extinct. Others say they were wiped out by a big change in climate, or by some disease.

• 和訳お願いします

The article is mainly about ___. which kinds of technology people in the future will enjoy most why medical treatments of the future will improve our lives how future technology could affect everyday life what people will eat and wear in the future

• Now we hear about animals

Now we hear about animals and plants going extinct every day, vanishing forever. という文があります。 (1)animals and plants going extinct は,動名詞going extinct と動名詞の主語animals and plants という理解であってますか?いいと思うのですけど。 (2)問題はこちらなのですが, , vanishing forever は,分詞構文の「~して…する」でいいのでしょうか? animals and plants go extinct every day and vanish forever. →分詞構文化して,  animals and plants go extinct every day, vanishing forever. のようなことで。 (3)この場合,全文が,hear about の目的語の節ですか,それとも,, vanishing forever. は,はみ出ますか? 「私達は,それを聞いて,そしてその結果,それは永久に戻らないでしょう。」みたいに。

• 和訳してくださーい!

He now plainly saw that he was no better than a murderer;the extreme anguish of which discovery making life insupportable, he fell upon his sword. おねがいしまーす!

• 和訳してください

What would you like out of this? What would you like the photograph to say about you. Do you find that being a psychic impacts much on your day-to-day life? Like to like get to know the person お願いします

• 解答お願いします

(1)()内を並べ替えなさい 平安時代の生活はどのようなものでしたか?(一語不要) (like、was、life、what、how)in the Heian Period? 私の解答 what was life like よくわかりません

• 下記の問題のご解説の方をどうか宜しくお願いします

【問題文】 Karen wanted her grandfather ( ) when he was a boy. (1)her (2)like (3)life (4)was (5)what (6)to tell 【私の自信のない解答】 Karen wanted her grandfather ( (6)to tell (1)her (5)what (4)was (2)like (3)life ) when he was a boy. 【疑問点】 what was like lifeか、what life was likeなのかわかりかねてしまいました<m(__)m> また、このwhatは疑問代名詞のwhatなのか、関係詞のwhatなのか、判断も出来かねてしまいました<m(__)m> もし、この並び替えのwhatが、関係詞ならば、関係詞のどの用法なのか、お答えして頂ければ幸いでございます<m(__)m> また、この英文全体の直訳もわかりかねてしまいました<m(__)m> ご回答ご解説して頂ける方はどうか宜しくお願い申し上げます。<m(__)m>

• 江戸時代の生活はどうでしたか?英訳すると?

和文英訳問題で以下の文章がありました。 「彼の小説は江戸時代の生活がどんなふうだったかを生き生きと描いている。」 His novel vividly describes what life was like in the Edo period. 「江戸時代の生活はどうでしたか?」 How was the weather in Tokyo? What was the weather like in Tokyo? この文を応用して、 私が考えたのはこの二つです。 How was the life in the Edo period?  What was the life like in the Edo period? 私ならtheをいれて His novel vividly describes what the life was like in the Edo period.としたいのですが、 自信がなくなりました。 つまらないことですがどなたか解説お願いします。

• 英文和訳です。よろしくお願いします。

I got to thinking what was it about this piece of cloth that would cause people to literally put their life on the line?" ベトナム戦争時、捕虜になった米兵が、手作りの米国旗を隠し持っていたと言う内容の文に続きます。「人々を文字通り命の危険にさらさせるこの布切れについて、それが何であるか私は考え始めた。」 what was it about の訳し方が分かりません。 和訳と考え方をお教えください。お願いいたします。 参照:http://www.voanews.com/english/AmericanLife/2005-06-30-voa18.cfm

• 英文を和訳お願いします´`;

I was eight years old. At that moment in my life,nothing was more important to me than baseball. My team was the New York Giants. Even now,I can reel off the names of nearly every player. But none was greater,none more perfect nor more deserving of worship than Willie Mays. これです´`;