The Role of Smooth Muscles in the Body

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Smooth muscles, found throughout the body, play a crucial role in various physiological processes.
  • In the digestive system, smooth muscles contract and relax to facilitate the movement of food.
  • Smooth muscles also aid in vomiting by pushing the food back up from the stomach.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語です。日本語への訳をお願いします

*平滑筋や胃など、生理学の用語が含まれて降ります。 But smooth muscles are at work all over your body. In your stomach and digestive system, they contract(tighten up)and relax to allow food to make its journey through the body. Your smooth muscles come in handy if you're sick and you need to throw up. The muscles push the food back out of the stomach so it comes up through the esophagus and out of the mouth.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

ただし平滑筋は全身の到る所で活動を行っている。 胃の中では消化系統を司どり、食物を体内へ取り込むための収縮(締付)と弛緩を行う。 また平滑筋は病に伏したり、嘔吐したい場合には重宝である。 平滑筋が胃から食物を外へ押し出すことにより、食道を通って口外へ吐き出すことができるのである。

その他の回答 (1)

noname#245555
noname#245555
回答No.2

僕が訳したのではありませんで、翻訳機で訳したものです。それによると次のようになります。それでもよかったらお読みください。  「しかし、平滑筋はあなたの体に働いています。 あなたの胃と消化器系では、それらは食物が身体によって通過することを可能にするために収縮し緩みます(締まる)。  あなたが病気で、あなたが吐く必要があれば、あなたの平滑筋は有用になります。  筋肉は胃から食品を押し返します。したがって、それは食道を通って、および口から出て来ます。」

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳を教えてください。

よろしくお願いします。 You can avoid food poisoning by following some simple preventative measures. Make sure all surfaces that touch food are clean. Wash all cutting boards, countertops, bowls, pans, and utensils after each step of food preparation. It is also important to wash your hands well each time before you touch food. And make sure you clean your refrigerator often. Keeping things clean avoids cross-contamination, which is the spread of germs or other harmful things from one food to another.

• 英語の日本語訳をお願いしたいですm(_ _)m

The Asian,Latin,Mediterranean,and vegetarian diet are favored by some health professionals in preference to the USDA Food Pyramid. Search the Web to find out the details of two of these diets and compare them with the Food Pyramid. What are the major differences in the diets? Find out why the alternative diets are favored by some health professionals. この文を日本語にしたいです。英語が苦手なので困っています。どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 日本語訳を!

お願いします (8) The Egyptians even fashioned an inhaler for asthmatics, "bring seven stones and heat them on fire. Take one of them, place parts of these drugs over it, cover it with a new jar with a pierced bottom. Introduce a tube of reed through this hole and put your mouth on this tube so that you swallow its fumes." Experience taught the doctors that there were some things beyond their skill, just as there are today. When examining "a patient with stomach disease suffering from pain in the arms, in the breat and on one side of the stomach" doctors were advised to "say ‘death threatens.’" The symptoms described what we now know is a heart attack.

• 日本語訳にするのが難しくて

英文が難しくてどう訳をすればいいかわかりません。だれか教えてください。お願いします。 (1)Also, your experience of dealing successfully with culture shock abroad will have provided you with the psychological tools for dealing with the challenges of re-adjustment. (2)Obviously, the more you have changed, the more difficult it will be to have things go back to a previous notion of normality. (3)However, if you are aware of the changes, smooth adaptation is more likely.

• 日本語訳を! 7-(5)

お願いします。 (14) When you arrive at the barracks, the smell of fresh baking bread makes your mouth water. Bakers pull loaves out of ovens large enough for you to stand in. You take some bread for yourself and then some fore your grandfather's Ka. You wander to the west side of the pyramid looking for his tomb. Your mother told you that his tomb is a miniature version of King Khufu's mer, except grandfather's is made from mud brick instead of stone. You pass the tomb of a husband and wife who worked on the Great Pyramid. You are one of the fdw who can read bits and pieces of hieroglyphs. What you read makes you quicken your pace past the tomb. It is cursed. "O all people who enter this tomb who will make evil against this tomb and destroy it; may the crocodile be against them on water, and snakes be against them on land; may the hippopotamus be against them on water, the scorpion against them on land." Even though you would never rob a tomb, the curse gives you the creeps, and you watch the ground ahead for snakes and scorpions. (15) Maybe you had better head back. The Overseer of All the King's Works will have assigned your job and you are anxious to see what you will be doing. Most of the farmers have to do all the heavy lifting, but maybe you will be lucky since you can read a little. Maybe you will be assigned a more skilled job. You hope that you can work on one of the boats in one of the boat pits. Wouldn't it be faaulous to be a boat builder for the afterlife? To help build the boat that King Khufu will use to navigate the stars?

• 日本語訳で困っています。

以下の文章がものすごく難しくて、長いしどう訳せばいいかわかりません。 だれか教えてください。お願いします。 (1)After spending a period of time abroad, you may have to prepare yourself for a period of re-adjustment when you return home. (2)Simply because, if you have had a full experience living and learning overseas, you are likely to have changed, so the place you return to may itself appear to have changed, as indeed it might have. (3)But as you try to settle back into your former routine, you may recognize that your overseas experience has changed some or many of your ways of doing things, even what it means to “be yourself”. (4)But this intellectual and personal growth means that you can expect a period of difficulty in adjusting to the new environment at home.

• 英文の日本語訳をお願いしたいです

Search the Web to find complete details about the Healthy Eating Pyramid. Make a list of the food types and features of the USDA Food Pyramid and Healthy Eating Pyramid and compare them item by item. What are the similarities? What are the significant differences? Do you find that your lifestyle conforms with either of them? 以上の文を訳したいと思っていますが英語が得意では無いので困っています。どうぞよろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 英語問題

空欄に適する単語を下から選んで、正しい形に直して書く問題なのですが、わかりますか? わかったら、翻訳もお願いします(;_;) eat have return remove prevent (1)We need to _____all of your stomach and adjacent lymph nodes. (2)Can I_____ without my stomach? (3)You'll have to eat small amounts of food more often, but you may eventually _____to eating normally. You'll also have to _____injection of vitamin B12 for the rest of your life to _____anemia and nerve problems. (4)We'll give you radiation therapy along with your chemotherapy afterward. deliver emergency develop care cover (1)I'm a care manager. I'll assist you in _____a care plan including your needs for home _____services and home-_____ meals. (2)What happens if I can't move? (3)We have an _____response system and assist you when you call us. (4)That's very kind of you. I'm also worried about how I can pay for your service. (9)Your Medicare will _____ it.

• 日本語訳を!

お願いします (13) Throughout history, alliances have been made through marriage. Amenhotep III married several foreign princesses in the name of diplomacy. But the Amarna Letters show that Amenhotep III didn't consider these diplomatic unions a give-and-take situation. When the king of Babylon asked for an Egyptian princess, Amenhotep III flat out refused, even though he gad taken the king of Babylon's sister as a bride. The angry king of Babylon wrote, "When I wrote to you about marrying your daughter you wrote to me saying ‘From time immemorial no daughter of the king of Egypt has been given in marriage to anyone.’Why do you say this? You are the king and you may do as you please. If you were to give a daughter, who would say anything about it?" But Amenhotep III wasn't budging. Egypt did not give away princesses. (14) The marriages allied rulers, not countries. If either husband or father-in-law should die, negotiations started all over again. This letter from the King of Hatti to Amenhotep III's son, after Amenhotep III died, shows that things didn't always continue as they had in the past: "your father never neglected... the wishes I expressed, but granted me everything. Why have you... refused to send me... gifts of friendship, I wish good friendship to exist between you and md." (15) Some of the letters were sent to people close to the king and pleaded for help. This letter from the king of Mittani to Queen Tiy shows how influential she must have been, not only during her husband's reign, but also during her son's:  You are the one who knows that I have always felt friendship for... your husband... but you have not sent me yet the gift of homage... your husband, has ordered be sent to me. I have asked... your husband for massive gold statues.... But your son has goldplated statues of wood. As gold is like dust in the country of your son, why... [hasn't] your son... given them to me?

• 日本語訳を! 6-(8)

お願いします。 (15) 3.Next stop Wabet, the House of Purification. Here the embalmers remove the stuffing from the body cavity and repack it with sawdust, rags, natron, or sometimes even plants. They rub the skin with oils to restore its softness. Once the body looks its best, the wrapping begins. It can take two weeks to wrap a body and nearly 500 square yards of linen. The family of the deceased spends the next 40 days while the body is drying collecting anything that can be torn into strips to supply the embalmers with wrappings. To help the Ka and Ba recognize their body under all those rags, an artist paints a mummy mask that look like the dead person's face. (16) From start to finish, embalmers chanted spells and performed rituals. The whole process took on average 70 days―unless, of course, you went for the economy option, and then the embalmers had you in and out in 7 days. And that's a wrap.