困っています。日本語訳がわかりません。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Different animals depend on different types of animals for making decisions.
  • Different animals simply stare into different directions to view other animals' behavior.
  • Different animals display different types of voting behavior.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

困っています。

日本語訳がわかりません。だれか教えてください。お願いします。 (1)Different animals depend on different types of animals for making decisions. (2)Different animals simply stare into different directions to view other animals' behavior. (3)Different animals display different types of voting behavior. (4)Different animals take different routes to the voting place. (5)Needless to say, in any one of these topics, there is much more than I could possibly learn in 100 life times. (6)I can concentrate all my efforts on the aspects that interest me most.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

(1) 異なる動物が、決定をするために、異なるタイプの動物に依存しています。 (2) 異なる動物が、単に他の動物の行動を見るために異なる方向をのぞきこみます。 (3) 異なる動物は、異なる種類の投票行動を示します。 (4) 異なる動物は、異なるルート辿ってを投票場所へ行きます。 (5) 言うまでもなく、これらの話題のどの一つにおいても、私がおそらく100回生まれ変わっても学べないほど多くのことがあります。 (6) 私は、私のすべての努力を私に最も興味を起こさせる面に集中させることができます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語です。日本語への訳をお願いします。

More complex animals have millions of different types of cells.

• 英語の文法的な構造が分かりません。

内容は理解できるのですが、文法的な構造が分かりません。 最初のThe categories and typesを受ける動詞がどれなのか教えていただけると助かります。 The categories and types that we isolate from the world of phenomena we do not find there because they stare every observer in the face; on the contrary, the world is presented in a kaleidoscopic flux of impressions which has to be organized by our mindsーand this means largely by the linguistic systems in our minds.

• 英語翻訳をお願い致します。

翻訳をお願い致します。 By being nonspecific, the patient is invited to present information on any types of problems that may explain a certain behavior.

• よろしくお願いします

I live in a small town where many of the twenty- to thirtysomethings are part of the same social circle. Many people in that circle, including myself, have some form of depression, anxiety, etc.—basically, high-functioning mental illness. My question is: What types of behavior does having a mental illness excuse? What types of behavior does having a mental illness excuse?の和訳を教えてください。excuseは動詞でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英文法

「このゴルフ場は、2種類の異なるコースがある」を英訳した場合、This fold course has two different types of courses.と表せることがあると思います。  この場合、最後のcourseが、courseの場合とcoursesの場合を見かけるのですが、どちらが正しいのでしょうか。また、既述の場合に、two different types of the coursesのように定冠詞を付けることは文法的に可能なのでしょうか。  笹生優花さんに質問してみたい。

• 和訳お願いします

1.It has been hard to concentrate on my studies lately because a road is being built in front of my house.

• 英文契約書の一文なのですが・・・。

英文契約書の一文なのですが・・・。 英文の合資会社設立契約書の一文に、下記のような一文がありました。 何となく大意はつかめるのですが、原文に沿った意味が摑めません。 お分かりの方がいらしたら御教示いただけるとうれしいです。 Each Joint Venture Party undertakes with the other that, whilst it remains a party to this Contract, it will not (except as expressly provided for in this Contract) agree to cast any of the voting rights exercisable in respect of any of the share of capital contribution held by it in accordance with the directions, or subject to the consent of, any other person.

• 添削してください 【できれば至急お願いします】

日本語⇨ ・社会的な動物には(social animals)共感や公平さを持っているとFrans de Waal は主張した。人間の道徳的な行動や公平さ(fairness)の概念の起源がサルなどの動物の行動に見いだせると主張し、道徳の起源を説明するのに宗教は必要ないと考えています。 そこで彼は人間以外の動物、monkey, chimpanzee, and elephantで実験しました。 英文= ・Frans de Waal insisted on social animas has empathy, fairness and so on. He claims that the origin of the concept that human moral behavior and fairness can be seen in the behavior of animals such as monkeys. Moreover he believed that religion is not necessary to explain the origin of morality. He experimented with non-human animals such as monkey, chimpanzee, and elephant. こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 英文がぐちゃぐちゃかと思うのですが… よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の翻訳お願いします

丸投げですみませんがよろしくお願いします。 From the behavior of macromolecules among themselves, we moved quite naturally to the problem of their behavior toward other substances, notably solid grains in suspension, which led us to the science of colloids, or suspensions of fine particles. More about those later. “TO LEAVE IS TO DIE A LITTLE”(E.HARAUCOURT) I have just described the chronological evolution of our group, perhaps in a way that is too utopian. In truth, switching fields is not as easy as I made it sound, even for a theorist. It means some three years of work, each time, just to come up to speed For an experimentalist, the prospect is even more daunting. He also has to contend with a traumatic change in instrumental expertise, a completely new set of scientific apparatus. To change disciplines is to leave one scientific community for another. Often, these communities have different languages, different books, different instruments. Just about everything is different. Still, I am happy to have participated and helped in two or three such changes.

• 圧力について

圧力について This is why liquids are used for transmitting power in different directions,in hydraulic brakes and lifts. 自分は、 これが、液体が、違う方向、油圧ブレーキ、リフトにエネルギーを伝えることのために使用される理由である。 と訳しました。 前の文章は、 The pressure which a liquids exerts on the walls of a container is equal in all directions. です。 なんか、すごく不自然な訳になりました。 違う方向やリフトの訳は間違ってそうな気がします。 また、なんでliftsの前にはinがないんでしょうか? また、powerは、エネルギーでいいでしょうか?力ではないでしょうか? もっと自然な訳をお願いします。